Romance RP
come here to role play with romance
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
gwynethpiper
People in this Dorm: Airell Rae + Baby Riley (she doesn't count as a dormmate) Serrah Tyler Jo Krodan (Dorm is now FULL. NO more!!)) You all know what the dorms look like by now. Beds, desks, TV, seperate rooms, etc, etc! _________ Airell looked around and thought" i may as well go to the local cafe' while i wait to see if i get room mates"
7/24/2007 . Edited by ScrazyMuffin, 10/27/2007 #1
echonymph
Rae walked in hesitantly and looked around. No one was there. Oh well. First things first, she set Riley on the bed and set up her crip. The baby taken care of, she went to unpack her things.
8/14/2007 #2
echonymph
Finished at last, Rae sought out the bathroom for a quick wash-up, then put Riley in her carrier--still asleep--and headed to the hospital to check in.
8/15/2007 #3
Rogue-writer-16
Scrazy : Don't worry, all you had to do is find a room that's not full and join up. :) I'll add Serrah's name up top.
8/31/2007 . Edited by ScrazyMuffin, 8/31/2007 #4
Rogue-writer-16
Pushing through the doorway walking backwards with her earphones in her ears, Serrah Jennings danced randomly into her new room, glancing around quickly and dragging her bags after her. She bopped her head, scanning the room that held tell-tale signs of room mates. A feral grin spread across her face as she wondered who her new roomies were and what they were like. It would certainly be an interesting time that she spent here- she would make sure of it. Shrugging, Serrah pulled out her earphones and tossed her MP3 onto one of the two remaining beds that didn't seem occupied then kicked her bags underneath it. She'd unpack later. Tugging on the sleeves of her black and neon green hoodie she decided she wanted to explore the grounds only... where to? ... well, a tour around the city, she figured, would be as good as anything! She picked up her MP3, plugging it back into her ears, checking she had her cel and danced out the door again. ((Around the City))
8/31/2007 #5
Rogue-writer-16
Serrah grinned, flopping down on her bed, kicking her shoes off and retieving her stashed goodies simultaniously. She was pretty sure she'd heard something fruit-ish being thrown at her as she left but couldn't really care less. At least she'd gotten a laugh out of something today. Putting the soda aside for later, she broke off a part of the chocolate bar and devoured it. She thoguht as she ate- she really should go and apologise to Serena, she wasn't usually that suggestive but... ah well, it was funny! She shrugged, tossing the half-eaten chocolate bar onto her side table and licking her lips. She yawned and stretched, deciding it was time for a nap. Maybe she wouldn't be such a cow afterwards. Oh, and maybe she'd get to FINALLY get to meet her room-mates.
8/31/2007 #6
tangomoreen
Tyler stuck his head in, looked around and then hefted his suitcase over his shoulder a little too easily. Absently he started pushing open doors, looking for one that was unlocked and empty.
9/3/2007 #7
Rogue-writer-16
With a stretch and yawn, Serrah rubbed her eyes groggily and sat up. How long had she been asleep? And still, no new room mates... wait, was that noise? Someone seemed to be opening and closing doors around the dorm. Creeping out of her room, she poked her head out and spotted a back going into one of the unoccupied rooms. Aha! Roomie! She grinned, waiting to get a first look at her new room mate.
9/4/2007 #8
tangomoreen
Tyler heard a soft footfall down the hallway and stuck his head out the door. "Hey," he said, smiling.
9/4/2007 #9
Rogue-writer-16
Serrah grinned as a head popped out of the doorway, "Hey." the new guy said. "Hi. you must be my new roomie, right? I'm Serrah." she replied, waving at him as she l;eaned on the door frame.
9/4/2007 #10
tangomoreen
"Tyler," he replied, holding out a hand.
9/4/2007 #11
Rogue-writer-16
Raising an eyebrow at him, Serrah shook his offered hand. "So... have you been around these parts before? Had the 'grand tour'?" she asks, only a little sarcastically.
9/4/2007 #12
tangomoreen
"Not officially, but I've done some poking about on my own," he replied, putting his hands in his pockets and rocking back on his heals.
9/5/2007 #13
Rogue-writer-16
Serrah smiled, straightening and shoving her hands into the pockets of her hoodie, "Well, if you want an exploration partner some time, you know where to find me." she suggested, "But I'd better leave you to unpack, right?"
9/5/2007 #14
tangomoreen
He shrugged and went to finish unpacking his things. He was always irritable when he first came to a new place and didn't want to put people off.
10/3/2007 #15
Danielle Thamasa
Natalie walked up to dorm 48A and knocked on the door, hoping for an answer. She didn't want to have to pick the lock and do recon right at that moment.
10/4/2007 #16
tangomoreen
Later, after he finished unpacking, he decided to get the lay of the land. Shrugging, he stepped outside and tested the air. He wasn't used to living in a place with so many people anymore. Setting off in the direction of most of the campus buildings, he listened to the sounds of normal life; dogs barking, people yelling, car horns. Tyler shook his head; this was going to take some getting used to.
10/4/2007 #17
Danielle Thamasa
"Excuse me," Natalie said as a young man walked out of the dorm. "I'm looking for someone...maybe you know him, Tyler Callaghan?"
10/4/2007 #18
tangomoreen
His eyebrows rose. Only hours at school and already a hot chick was looking for him? He could learn to like this place after all. "Hmmm...let me think," he said pensively, tapping his chin. "It could be...oh, yes! I'm Tyler; and you are?"
10/4/2007 #19
Danielle Thamasa
She hesitated a moment, wondering if she should use one of her aliases, but then decided against it. "I'm Natalie, Natalie Foxx."
10/4/2007 #20
tangomoreen
The cocky grin never left his face, but the hesitation made him suddenly wary. He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest and raising one eyebrow at her. "So, Natalie Foxx; how can I help you?"
10/4/2007 #21
Danielle Thamasa
"Well, I could be mistaken, but I heard some people talking and...I feel really stupid asking this but I need help with Biology. My professor is giving us all of these scientific names for animals and I can't keep them straight. So, are you good at Bio?" She felt herself getting flustered in his presence. 'God, what am I? A freaking teenager?' she thought.
10/4/2007 . Edited 10/4/2007 #22
tangomoreen
"Huh. I wonder how people found out about that. Yeah, I'm okay, I guess. I worked at the zoo every summer before I came here, so I have picked up a few things." Tyler felt himself relax slightly. He smiled mock sheepishly, "Did you try flashcards? With little pictures of cute fuzzy animals and their names?"
10/4/2007 #23
Danielle Thamasa
She smiled. "No, I haven't. I'm sort of a hands on learner. I hate trying to learn from books."
10/4/2007 #24
tangomoreen
Tyler snorted. "Hands on learner, huh? What do you want me to do; take you to the zoo to pet the animals as you try to memorize names?" Not that he couldn't, but it would probably involve breaking and entering after the penguin in the coffee room fiasco.
10/4/2007 #25
Danielle Thamasa
"I don't know about that...isn't the zoo closed by now?" She paused and looked around. "You know, I probably shouldn't be stressing over the test that much. I mean, it isn't for another couple weeks...but do you think you could help me later?" 'Right now, I just want to get to know you...and find out your secrets,' she thought.
10/4/2007 #26
tangomoreen
He hooded his eyes with his lashes, considering. Something was off about her; she was slightly worried about something, but he doubted it was a test. "I'll think about it, but I've never tutored anyone before. I'm afraid you'd be a guine pig," he temporized. Reaching a decision he glanced back up at her, smiling in a way that had melted girls' hearts before. "Hey, is there somewhere around here that sells a decent coffee?"
10/4/2007 . Edited 10/4/2007 #27
Danielle Thamasa
"I don't mind being a guinea pig...it's not like I haven't done it before. As for coffee, Trent's Cafe makes a decent brew. Shall we?"
10/4/2007 #28
tangomoreen
He gave her a galient bow and offered his arm. ((Do you want to start or shall I?))
10/4/2007 #29
Danielle Thamasa
"Thank you," she responded, grabbing his arm and taking note of his toned muscles. ((Meet you there...you can start))
10/4/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BattleLust ScrazyMuffin, NeoMiniTails
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member