Pervert RP
A random idea. Everyone gets to roleplay a pervert or a victim. Perverts sexually harass victims. Then there can be any combination such as pervert and pervert, or of course, pervert and victim. Have fun indulging in debaunchery.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Psychronia

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Role: Pervert/Victim (They can be both at times.)

Other info: (Anything you would want to add)

I'm gonna make the backstories flexible, since it'll be more fun that way. Enjoy~

7/2/2011 #1
Psychronia

Name: Wil "Loki" Tonni

Appearence: Has messy blond hair and calm sea-blue eyes. Wears a dark-blue shirt under a sandy colored hooded cloak, sky-blue pants, and brown sandals.

Personality: Selfish, greedy, dishonest, fickle, untrustworthy, and very perverted. Always tries to have as much fun as possible. Love to play tricks on other people and is a master of disguise. Tends to have a grin plastered on his face to avoid giving his tricks away.

Role: Pervert

Other info: He's can steal people's underclothes as long as he can touch them. He's very sneaky like that. Oh, and he's good with disguises.

7/2/2011 #2
Psychronia

Name: Jirou Estelle

Appearence: He has blue-framed glasses, robe-like clothes, and formal shoes.

Personality: Jirou's the formal, no-nonsense type. He doesn't like going against the rules and sticks with order.

Role: Victim

Other info: He's a very smart bookworm, but physically frail and weak. A 13-year-old could pin him down in seconds when he's at his physical peak in age and circumstances.

7/2/2011 #3
Graceful Reaper

Name:Roxanne Riley Davidson

Age: (Optional, since some people don't actually care) 15

Appearance: Rich chocolate brown hair that is in two braids down to her butt. Sometimes she will take it out. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of sapphire blue. Roxanne's skin is pale. She wears black ripped skinny jeans, black tank top, a ripped black T-shirt, black fingerless gloves, black boots up to her mid-calf, and a black baseball cap.

Personality: Her personality is loud, playful, and a prankster. Never likes to lose. She is mostly kind to everyone. Roxanne likes to read and will kill anyone for a book.

Role:Victim

Other info: She will kill you if you touch her without her permission. Send you to the HOSPITAL.

11/17/2011 #4
Psychronia

Accepted I suppose. Hmm. Not really suitible fore a victim to go that far.

11/17/2011 #5
Graceful Reaper

How far?

11/17/2011 #6
Psychronia

Hospitalizing. Death threats. That far.

11/17/2011 #7
Graceful Reaper

Name: Jade Nightgale

Personality: Bold, hyper, can be serious, and a prankster. Very competitive, but Roxanne doesn't like to lose. Kind to the people she trusts. Too trusting and forgiving. Likes to write. Very loyal to her friends and companions. Naive about the bad things and about romance.

Appearance: Jade colored hair that is in two braids down to her butt. Has it down sometimes. Mid-night blue eyes that sparkle like the night sky. 5'8 Pale skin. Average sized chest and is skinny. Gray ripped skinny jeans, white tank top, gray hoodie, and gray converses.

Other info: Likes to look at the night sky.

11/17/2011 #8
Graceful Reaper

Okay, maybe I was exagerating. A LITTLE!

11/17/2011 . Edited 11/17/2011 #9
Psychronia

XD Accepted. Just begin then. Loki'll find them. :P

11/17/2011 #10
Graceful Reaper

Okay.

11/17/2011 #11
CampingUnderTheStarsXoxO

Name: Daphne Levesque

Appearence: Daphne has long, dark brown hair that falls to her rib cage. She hardly ever pulls it back into a pony tail or bun because she likes to show it off. Her skin is rather tan and she has a beauty mark below her left eye. Her eyes are green and contrast nicely with her dark hair and tan skin. She is quite curvy, but is average weight. She's around 5'10". Her attire is that of your typical slut.

Personality: Surprisingly smart for a girl of her stereotype, Daphne can be quite devious. She enjoys flings and breaking other people's hearts, simply because it makes her feel powerful. She's a great actress and is fairly observant. That combination allows her play the part of her victem's dream girl. Flirting is a game that she's great at and one that she can't resist playing whenever she gets the chance. She has no limits to her body, so she will give it to pretty much anyone who comes along.

Role: Slut and flirt... so pretty much, the girl form of a pervert.

Other info: She's bisexual.

---

Name: Cora Harrison

Appearence: Cora is tall and thin, with just enough chest to keep a guy interested. She's pale with freckles splattered across her nose. Her thick hair is blonde and goes down past her shoulders, but she nearly always keeps it tied back in twin pigtails. Her eyes are light blue and she has a constant smile on her lips. Cora's cute, but tries to play that down by wearing T-shirts, jeans, and sneakers.

Personality: Cora enjoys a good laugh. She lives life to the fullest while still preparing for her future. At school she gets straight A's and is class president. She's a high achiever and always strives for excellence. Cora is also an optimist, always seeing the good in all people and situations. No matter how depressed she gets, she tries to keep a smile on her face in order to force herself into contentment from the outside, in.

Other info: She's absolutely terrified of spiders. I'm talking about the hide-under-her-covers-until-it's-dead type of scared.

11/25/2011 . Edited 11/25/2011 #12
Psychronia

Double Accepted.

Very nice and detailed. Can't wait for our first perverted girl. :3

11/26/2011 #13
CherieB

Let's see how this place is;D

Name: Richie (girl:p)

Appearance: Dark brown hair up to back, Dark Brown eyes (almost black), Skin tone a cross between tan and toffee, Light blue, sea green, and white plaid button up shirt, faded jeans, and gucci glasses (cuze I'm fancy like that:D)

Personality: Naive, Protective of self but likes to flirt, Calm and collected yet crazy and fun when it is needed

11/26/2011 #14
Psychronia

XP Welcome.

Accepted.

11/26/2011 #15
Psychronia

Name: Louis Grillan

Personality: A generally friendly guy, but also shamelessly perverted and flirty.

Other info: He's not affected by pain-when it's in a perverted context.

11/26/2011 #16
Lily M.J. Fae
Name: Gael Age: 16 Appearence: medium height. Short layered pink hair. Personality: smart. Independent. shy. Submissive. Victim Other info: none
12/4/2011 #17
Psychronia
Seems okay. Feel free to join. Make your own topic or join an existing one.
12/4/2011 #18
Scribus1000

Mind if I join? If there are any objections, let me know.

Name: Cheryl Walker (Female)

Appearance: Light, brown hair, neck length. Lean build, stands at 5"9' and 130 pounds. Seems to be fit. She typically wears jeans and graphic tees, though her choice of dress isn't necessarily limited to that. Bust size is 32 C.

Personality: Generally outgoing and friendly. Can be a bit aggressive when it comes to competition, but she usually isn't hostile. She has an affinity for yogurt and some sweets.

Role: Victim(for now at least)

Other: has had some martial arts training, but with some effort a persistent perv can defeat her by being, well, pervy.

12/14/2011 #19
Psychronia
Accepted. Very nice. Same as above, join in however way you want.
12/14/2011 #20
Scribus1000

Alright! *thumbs up*

12/14/2011 #21
Psychronia
Name: Wil Tonni Age: ....whatever. Appearence: Blond messy hair, slim body, blue eyes. Personality: Perverted mostly, but also very smart. Role: Pervert Other info: none
12/14/2011 . Edited 12/14/2011 #22
Scribus1000

Name: Jillian Gale (Female)

Appearance: short, blonde hair. Stands at 5'10" and 140 pounds, with a thin build. She's surprisingly stronger than she looks. Bust size is 30 D.

Personality: Extrovert, goes out often, but she's got one thing on her mind most of the time. You get one hint. Look below this paragraph.

Other info: She is pansexual.

12/15/2011 #23
Psychronia

Cool. Accepted.

12/15/2011 #24
BeautifullyXFlawed
Name: Bella flame Age: 14 Appearence: short black hair with her bangs dyed purple and the tips of her hair dyed red. She has light dark skin and she is short for her age. Even though she is short, she surprisely has the bra size of 32 DD. She keeps her bangs over her vloiet blue eyes and usualy wears a black tank tops with any color fishnet shirt. Then a skirt to match the shirt with black fishnet stocking under. She usally wears converse. Personality: She emo and quiet and very shy Role: Pervert/Victim (They can be both at times.) Victim and closet pervert(it always the quiet ones) Other info: She keeps her ipod on at all times and can't hear when it on. She says she not bi when she really is. She learning to come to terms with it.
2/22/2012 . Edited 2/22/2012 #25
Psychronia
Accepted. Feel free to either join an existing RP or create your own topic. Ah, as a side note, if you want someone else to join your own topic, you might want to PM them or something since this forum's been gathering dust for a while.

Oh, and I'll put rows into your post for you later.

2/23/2012 #26
BeautifullyXFlawed
Thank you
2/23/2012 #27
xXIDidn'tChooseThisXx

Name: Lily Green

Age: (Optional, since some people don't actually care)16

Appearence: She is short and skinny, has wavy black hair that reaches her elbows, has dark blue eyes and wears thick framed glasses. She wears black shirts and different colored sweatshirts with skinny jeans and Converse.

Personality: Lily is very introverted and is really smart. She enjoys staying in her dorm room by herself and reading books and drawing. She occasionally writes a story or two, but she mostly draws.

Role: Pervert/Victim (They can be both at times.): Victim

Other info: (Anything you would want to add): She has a telescope and likes to chart the stars and consolations. She can often be found in the woods alone at night drawing the stars and trees around her.

3/9/2012 . Edited by Psychronia, 9/3/2012 #28
Celtic Predator

Name: Atmos Windsill

Appearence: 5'11" white with long hair

Personality: funny, sneaky, and flirtatious. But he can sometimes be serious.

Other info: Atmos will try to peek on women when they're changing and will sometimes peek one them

4/30/2012 #29
Earthy

heya, anyone still around? If there is here's my characters

I have a few characters here.

Name: Rose

Race: witch

Appearance: I'm feeling lazy, so I'll just use pictures that's closest to what I imagine my characters to look like. http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i92/earthgal_spirit/RP%20Chars/Rose.jpg

Personality: Rather controlling, stubborn and very assertive but rather sweet once she warms up to you. She specializes in charm magic so she can create potions and spells that can hypnotize, send a person's pheromones through the roof (making them almost irresistible) and drive a person's libido crazy.

Other info: She has two sisters Violet and Tiger-lily. All three are very mischievous and love to play pranks on each other that leave them in very perverted situations.

Name: Violet

Appearance: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i92/earthgal_spirit/RP%20Chars/Violet.jpg

Personality: Violet is probably the most mischievous of three and probably started the ongoing "who-can-out-prank-who" war between them. She loves to flirt and tease but at her core she's actually rather shy and nervous. Violet is very talented in enchanting inanimate objects and most of her pranks involve controlling one's clothing and restraining people with various spells.

Name: Tiger-lily

Appearance: http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i92/earthgal_spirit/RP%20Chars/Tiger-lily.jpg

Personality: The most awkward and shyest of the three sisters. Tiger-lily is very gentle, kind and forgiving. While she's usually the victim of her elder sister's pranks she does get a chance of revenge every now and then when she's feeling courageous (which isn't very often). Tiger-lily's strengths lie in elemental magic, which actually doesn't do her much good prank-wise which would explain why she's often on the receiving end rather than dishing out mischief.

5/8/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Psychronia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member