The Citadel
An open community where Fictionpress members can come for writing-related help and conversation with fellow writers.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Jealous Rage

I'm not a big fan of rules in general, but for the good of the forum and the people in it, I think it's best I put down some basic guidelines here.

1. Don't be an asshole to your fellow forum-goers. People aren't here to get in pointless fights about stupid shit. Act like a dick, and I'll ban you.

2. If somebody asks you to stop doing something annoying and you continue to do it, I'll ban you.

3. You can swear all you want. I don't care. But if you aim it at other people in the forum in a hateful manner, I'll ban you.

4. Try to keep all relevant talk confined to whichever thread it best fits in. I don't care if you talk about writing or movies or music in the "Speak" thread, but your first stop if you have questions/comments related to those topics should be the thread dedicated to whatever subject you want to discuss.

That's about it. Essentially, don't act like an asshole and you'll be fine. This should be a nice place, filled with people who want to chat and get help with their writing. If you turn that into something bad, try to intentionally provoke people or just generally act like an ass-hat, you're gone.

9/30/2012 . Edited 2/23/2013 #1
Forum Moderators: Jealous Rage Nesasio
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member