Gingerwood RP
Supernatural beings have for the most part been forgotten by the modern day world, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. In the bustling city of Gingerwood supernatural and human live side by side, if not a tad strained. Rated M.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins

If there is a lost should wander the streets Felicia will give them shelter. If empty stomach yearns to be filled Felicia will feed it. If tears of pain blind eyes Felicia will wipe them away and give them sight.

At age Sixty she lives alone in her house after the passing of her husband. Having never born children Grandmother Felicia sees everyone as her children. Young and old. Human or creature.

Current Residents of Felicia's home:

Luna Mitsa

Catalina Moreno

Patrick

Minor Character (Can be controlled by anyone): Grandmother Felicia

8/16/2011 . Edited 8/20/2011 #1
Galactatech
Patrick sighed as he entered Gingerwood. He was tired and hungry. The cold no longer bothered him, but his hunger and fatigue still did. He came to a house where an old lady looked at him with sympathy. " You poor Thing, come and let Falica make you better." She said, taking Patrick into her arms as the Lich faded into slumber.
8/20/2011 #2

"Abuela, quien es?" asked Catalina coming from the kitchen to see Felicia holding a passed out boy in her arms. She hurried over to the couch were Felicia was laying the boy down on the living room sofa. "What happened?"

"He came to me seeking shelter. For now I must prepare food for when he wakes up," Grandmother Felicia said. Catalina could see the boy hadn't had a decent meal in a while. He looked so thin.

8/20/2011 . Edited 8/20/2011 #3
Galactatech
After a while, Patrick started to stir. He was driven by the smell of food. Patrick slowly opened his eyes to see Grandmother Felica sitting by him in a chair with what looked like soup. "Shhh little one, eat." She said in a kind and nurturing voices as she feeed him some soup. it was a slow process, but soon the bowl was empty. Patrick felt better, but still weak. Grandmother Felica smiled as she stroked his hair. She left, only to return with another bowl. This time Patrick was strong enough to feed himself. "Eat as much as you want dear, there's more where that came from." She said. Patrick looked at her. " My.." he started. " Your staff, it's in a bedroom I set up for you, along with your robes, I had to wash them little one." She said to him. It was then Patrick realized he was in a pair of pajama's. "What's your name sweetie?" She asked him. "Patrick, Just Patrick." The Lich said. "I'm a Lich Necromancer." He said, turning head. " Go on, say it, Spawn of satan, monster, I hard it all before he said.
8/20/2011 #4

"Why would Abuela ever call you such a thing?" Catalina said to the little boy.

8/20/2011 . Edited 8/20/2011 #5
Galactatech
Patrick lowered his head. "Because everywhere else I've been, people have called me thoughs things." Patrick said as Grandmother Felica sat down to comfort him. "Your none of those things little one, You are a child and you are welcome to stay here as long as you want. I am called Grandmother Felica, but you can call me what ever you want dear." She told him in a gentle voice. Patrick gave a weak smile. "Thank you." he said as tears flowed down his face. Grandmother Felica wiped them away and took him into her arms. "Come now, I'll take you to a room I prepared for you." She explained, carring him up to said room.
8/20/2011 #6

Catalina followed, remember her own encounter with misunderstanding people. That was before she came to live with Grandmother Felicia. Now it only happened on a weekly basis.

"Your not alone here," Catalina told the boy as Grandmother Felicia lay Patric in his bed.

8/20/2011 #7
Galactatech
"Really?" Patrick asked, looking hopeful for the first time in a long time. " Absolutily." Grandmother Felicia reassured him. "Now I can get you some more soup if you'd like that dear?" She offered him. Patrick smiled "Thank you. I'd like that." He said as Grandmother Felicia left the room. Turning to Catalina, Patrick looked at her. "So are you a witch, cause I sense Magic in you." He said.
8/20/2011 #8

"No I'm not a witch, but I've been called one many times," Catalina answered walking up Patrick and taking a cautious seat next to the bed. "I don't do spells or other thing like witches. What I can do, is this."

She put her hands together, focusing her 'magic' and a Catalina spread them a part a three dimensional koi fish appeared swimming in the air.

8/20/2011 . Edited 8/20/2011 #9
Galactatech
"Wow." Patrick said in awe as Catalina made a koi fish appear." My Name's Patrick, what's yours?" He asked with a smile.
8/21/2011 #10

"Nice to meet you Patrick. I'm Catalina, but you can call me Cat for short," she said returning the boys smile. The koi fish illusion began circling Patricks head and Cat made a school of tuna appear as well.

8/21/2011 #11
Galactatech
"It's nice to meet you too Cat." Patrick said to Catalina. " But if your not a witch, what are you?" He asked in a genuinely innocent tone.
8/21/2011 #12

"I'm not sure. I know I'm human, but these powers I have make me wonder," Cat said as she added corral and other sea life to the underwater illusion. Talking to Patrick reminded her of her younger brother, the true innocence she saw in him reminded her of a puppy.

Subconsciously a puppy appeared swimming among the fish.

8/21/2011 #13
Galactatech
Patrick smiled as he moved closer to Cat. " Well Human or not, your still one of the nicest people I ever met." Patrick told Cat as he leaned up againist her.
8/21/2011 #14

Catalina smiled at the boys comment putting her arm around his small body. "Your one of the nicest people I've met too," she told him. "I hope you'll be sticking around here for a while. You'll be able to meet more nice people."

8/21/2011 #15
Galactatech
" Thanks Cat." atrick said as Catalina put her arm around him. it felt good. When Catalina asked him about staying Patrick smiled. "I'd like that, after all I don't have a home, I can't even remember My past." He told her. "The earlist memory I have was bursting out of the ground as a Lich. Ater that I was found by a Necromancer who took me in and treated me like his son." Patrick Explained further. "Until he was killed, then I wandered till I got here." He finished. Patrick closed his eyes as he basked in the kindness he had before only recieved from his late master.
8/22/2011 #16

Catalina felt sort of pity for the boy. Patrick had been so young when he passed and to have the one person who cared for you pass away as well.

"I'm glad you wandered our way, then," Cat told him. Honestly having company her own age was a difficult thing for her, but children were a different story.

8/22/2011 #17
Galactatech
Patrick smiled at Cat. "Me too Cat." He said, wraping his arms around her waist. "Hey Cat, you you have a family?'He asked his new friend.
8/22/2011 #18

"Yes, but I had to leave them all back in Mexico," she told him sadly.

8/22/2011 #19
Galactatech
"I'm Sorry Cat, I didn't mean to make you sad." He said, again with genuine innocence. " Your Lucy Cat, You can at least remember your family. I on't remember my mom, or dad, or if I even had any siblings." He told her. "But if I did have an older Sister, I'd want her to be just like you." Patrick told Cat as he hugged her again.
8/22/2011 #20

'You don't even know what I'm like,' she thought to herself guiltily. I had been her fault that her family was gone. She had left them in Mexico, left them after burying them in the ground. She returned Patricks hug, feeling a familiarity from it that she hadn't felt in years. "That makes me very happy to hear."

8/23/2011 #21
Galactatech
"Your welcome." Patrick said as he closed his eyes. For some reason, he felt safe around Catalina, a reason he couldn't figure out, but he liked it.The young lich then saw horrifying images in his mind. He held his head in pain from the memories. Just then Grandmother Felica walked in with a tray of food for both Patrick and Catalina. Seeing Patrick's discomfort, Felica put the tray down and rushed to his side. "Oh dear are you ok?" She asked, her voice full of concern. "Yeah, I just get jumbled flah backs of my past life, they don't last long." He told Felica, who smiled at him. "Well I brought you both some food." She told her two "Children".
8/23/2011 #22

"Thank you Abuela," said Catalina to Grandmother Felicia before turning back to Patrick. "Come on lets get some more food into you. Your so thin." Although she smile at the boy, Catalina felt a nagging guiltlooking at him. Maybe it was just her worrying over nothing.

"A few day with my cooking and you'll be fixed up in no time," said Felicia with laugh.

8/25/2011 #23
Galactatech
Patrick smiled as he took the food and started eating until he felt full. "Thank you, that food was great." he said with tired yawn.
8/26/2011 #24

"You should get some more sleep, hun," said Grandmother Felicia taking note of his yawn. It certainly was getting late.

Catalina got up from the bed and pulled up the covers to tuck in Patrick, "She's right. Go to sleep now."

She ruffled his hair, much like she had done to her own brother.

8/26/2011 #25
Galactatech
Patrick grinned as he was tucked in and had his hair ruffled, then he had another flash back. A girl, who's face was in shadows ruffling his hair. " Buenas noches Catalina." He said, drifting off to sleep.
8/26/2011 #26

"Buenas noches, Patrick. Que sueƱes con los angelitos," she said to him laying a kiss on his forhead. Something her mother used to do bidding her children sweet dreams.

Grandmother Felicia looked in suspicion at the display. Catalina hadn't always been one to show such affection.

8/26/2011 #27
Galactatech
As Patrick slept, images and voices filled his head as he started to dream. He was in a small home in Mexico, with someone who looked like Catalina, and a loving mother and father. Then it flashed to a gruesme fire, and the girl who looked like Catalina was sad, crying after having to burry three bodies. She weeped hardest over a grave marked Patrico. Patrick shot up, breathing hard as he saw it was morning. He crawled out o bed and headed down to where Felica and Catalina where. "Buenos Diaz" He said, unsure how he knew spanish.
8/31/2011 #28

(I'm sorry for not having been on. Internet went out a few days before school started. Sorry.)

"Oh, buenos diasz Patrick," Cat responded from the stove where she scrambled some eggs. "How are you doing?"

Abuela was sitting at the table with a cup of tea, "Good morning."

She gave him a kind smile, but there was a knowing glint her eye. Neither of her children slept well last night and it pained her.

9/8/2011 #29
Galactatech
"OK I guess." He said yawning. "I had this weird dream." He said. Grandmother Felica raised an eyebrow. "Weird?" She asked Her Lich child. "Yeah. Cat was in it, nd we were in what looked like a house in Mexico, and it was on fire, and she was calling out for me, but she was calling me Patrico. I got outside, then I was gunned down." He said, shuttering. " It was horrible." He said as Felica wrapped her arms around him and comforted him. Unknown to Patrick, he had just discribed the most horrible day in Catalina's life, and the only other three who experianced were dead, but one had risen.
9/9/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member