Gingerwood RP
Supernatural beings have for the most part been forgotten by the modern day world, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. In the bustling city of Gingerwood supernatural and human live side by side, if not a tad strained. Rated M.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins

Cat had listened to Patric recount his dream, and she looked at him. For the first time she really looked at him, stunned that he looked so much like her brother...

"Patrico," she said finding it difficult to breath, let alone to speak.

9/10/2011 #31
Galactatech
Patrick noticed Cat's state. " What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked as Felica picked him up and held him close. " Cat, is everything allright dear?" She asked, concerned for her 'daughter'.
9/10/2011 #32

"I'm sorry," she told them apologizing for her odd behavior. Swallowing her guilt she smiled at them, "Yeah. Everythings fine, I just remembered I have to be somewhere."

Turning off the stove, she quickly picked up her jacket moved to exit the house, without giving them a second look she said, "I'll be back later."

She had no idea when later would be, but she needed to leave lest she breakdown before their eyes.

(To Central Park.)

9/17/2011 #33
Galactatech
" Cat wait!" Patrick said, but it was too late. Patrick looked up to Felica who hugged him close. "Let me grab some coats for us." She said as she led Patrick to a closet and pulled out a black and red coat for him and a blue coat for herself. they then remembered neither of them were dressed, so they had to do that first, Felica had laid out Patrick's freash and clean robes. after they changed, Patrick followed Felica. "Cat likes to go to the park when she's upset sweetie, the poor dear doesn't like to be around anyonw when she's sad." Felica explained as they headed to the park.
9/17/2011 #34

They were back home know, or as close to home that Cat would ever be.

"We have a lot to catch up on don't we?" Cat said to Patrick, with a smile.

10/15/2011 #35
Galactatech

"Yeah, but can it wait till after breakfast cause I'm so hungry I could eat a cow." Patrick said with a grin as he hugged her affectionately.

10/23/2011 #36
Catalina smiled, "You're right. What do you feel like having, huh?"
1/14/2012 #37
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member