Gingerwood RP
Supernatural beings have for the most part been forgotten by the modern day world, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. In the bustling city of Gingerwood supernatural and human live side by side, if not a tad strained. Rated M.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins

Gingerwoods local coffee shop. With subway station themed decour, its chic and comfortable. Enjoy a caffeinated drink hot or cold, get a bite to eat, or just stick around the refined yet lax atmosphere.

Minor Character (Can be controlled by any player): Hector Petite the employee. More to be added as needed.

8/20/2011 #1
Abumagi

Xari pushed the doors open, having overtaken Risha in his rush to get to this place, and held the door open for the beautiful girl. Only Hector was in there at the moment - there were no other employees or customers.

8/21/2011 #2
Melf

Risha nodded at Xari as she walked past, then noted the empty shop. Although it wasn't time for a meal, maybe that was why it was so empty. She grinend at Xari as she sat down at one of the tables.

8/21/2011 #3
Abumagi

"Awesome, the whole place to ourselves." Xari said deviously, joining Risha at the table. Hector came out from behind the counter and walked over to them. "Hello, and welcome to the Caffeination Station." he greeted them. "Would you like a drink." "Cappicino, black." the Dusk said. "And a large roasts beef sandwich." "large?" "four slices of roast beef, three slices of cheese." Xari said, as if speaking to an idiot.

8/21/2011 #4
Melf

Risha snorted ever so softly. "I'll just take a black tea and muffin, thanks." Hector nodded and went back to the counter to make the food.

"So," Risha said as she shifted so she was looking right into Xari's eyes.

8/21/2011 #5
Abumagi

"So." Xari returned to gaze, smiling slightly. "Are you human?" he suddenly asked. "I'm sorry if that seems rude, but I like to know who - or what - I'm dating."

8/21/2011 #6
Melf
Risha considered this. Was she human? "I thinkā€¦ basically, yes." She smiled. "I'm mostly human. And you?"
8/21/2011 #7
Abumagi

"I'm actually half-demon." Xari replied with a shrug, nonchalantly setting his thumb on fire. "My mother's a mage, though, so I'm more like a mage-demon."

8/21/2011 #8
Melf
Risha digested with information without comment. A half-demon? What had she gotten herself INTO? She glanced at the thumb, then turned away as the server came and placed the food on the table. She picked up her tea and sipped it.
8/21/2011 #9
Jackie the Giant

Sugar held the door for Spice as they entered the coffee shop, and they both gawked around at the decorations as they took a seat at one of the tables.

"Interesting place." Sugar said mildly.

"I just hope they have doughnuts." Spice replied. "I really need some sugar right now."

8/22/2011 #10
novabrunout

Izay entered the The Caffeination Station. As he walked in he removed one of his headphones, and scanned the room, then quickly focused on the man counter and then asked polite."can I get a large iced coffee with cream and lots of sugar?"

Hector looked at him and noticed something strange about his hair "yeah, but it's gonna be a minute"

Izay pulled out a ten dollar bill and laid it on the counter, and pointed to the booth in the back "I'll be back there call me when it's done" and he quickly made his way though cafe' to the back and sat, pulling out some paper, and a jet black fountain pen and began writing stuff down.

8/22/2011 #11
Jackie the Giant

"Oi, isn't that the guy from the motel?" Spice asked, pointing out the man who had just come in. Sugar followed her finger and nodded.

"I do believe it is." He said before standing with a sigh. "I'm not hungry, so I'm going to go check out the library.

Spice snorted. "Be my guest." She said with a bored expression. Libraries did not interest her. She could barely stand to meditate, let alone read.

"Very well. Don't get into trouble." Sugar said as he left.

"Who, me? Wouldn't dream of it." Spice replied to the closing door.

(Sugar has left for the library).

8/22/2011 #12
novabrunout

Izay looked up quickly to see Spice pointing and became confused and goes back to writing, and then shocked slightly when Hector informed that his coffee was done

Hector said calmly "your coffee is done"

Izay retrieved the iced coffee and sat back at is booth and drank as he continued to write.

8/22/2011 #13
Jackie the Giant

Spice ordered a sandwich, telling Hector to surprise her with the contents. It turned out to be bacon, lettuce and tomato. She sat back, eating her sandwich as cleaning as she could, and watched the writer the entire time. It was the next best thing to actually pulling a prank on him.

8/22/2011 #14
novabrunout

Izay could feel the eyes of the stranger, and he waited hopping that she would look away soon. He took a long drink from his coffee and continued to write, almost filling the paper.

8/22/2011 #15
Jackie the Giant

Spice was getting bored. She didn't seem to be getting any sort of reaction from the writer guy. Though she continued to keep her eyes on him, she laid her chin on her arm and began to tap the toothpick she had gotten in her sandwich against the table-top. It wasn't loud enough to annoy anyone else, but it kept her entertained.

8/22/2011 #16
novabrunout

Izay then started tapping his foot in time with the strangers toothpick, then looked up and smile polity and waved with the hand holding the pen "hello" he said with a tentative voice "you have been staring at me for quite some time" and then took another drink of coffee, while staring back.

8/22/2011 #17
Jackie the Giant

Spice nodded in response to the man's greeting. "I know." She replied simply. She didn't say anything else though; just continued to stare and tap her toothpick.

8/22/2011 #18
novabrunout

Izay stared as he said "I don't enjoy mind games miss" he had stopped taping his foot. he then had started to twirl his finger making a small ring of fire a few inches from the table top

8/22/2011 #19
Jackie the Giant

This trick made Spice raise her head from the table and cock her head at him. "If that's supposed to make me stop staring, it isn't working." She informed him. "That's cool!" Her voice had taken on a delighted enthusiasm. "How'd you do that?"

8/22/2011 #20
novabrunout

Izay looked at his hand and stopped. speaking kinda surprised and confused "No I wasn't trying to get to stop staring just do something other then stare." smiled with a sense of victory ",and as for the fire, it's magic!"

8/22/2011 #21
Jackie the Giant

"Really?" Spice got up and moved so that she was now only a few chairs over from him. In fact, her chair was facing away from him, but she sat backwards on it with her arms folded over the back. "I've never seen anyone use magic to make fire before. Only to heal."

8/22/2011 #22
novabrunout

Izay smiled as he spoke "I can heal with fire, or just blow stuff up" he said this as he made small ball in his had that was shifting colors quickly from red to orange, to yellow, blue, purple, green, white, then black then suddenly went out and Izay grabs the paper and hides it with his hand under the table. "but heal takes a little more power and control" and his face contort with pain for a brief second. and then grabs the coffee and takes a drink. and smiles

8/22/2011 #23
Jackie the Giant

"Huh." Spice rested her head on her hands and looked at him. "Can you scry with fire too, or just heal and destroy?" She asked curiously. This guy was proving to be a good choice for anti-boredom.

8/22/2011 . Edited 8/22/2011 #24
novabrunout

"Scry?" Izay spoke confused. " like to search for something?, I'm not sure, um , I never tried" Izay thought for a few moments, he could never honestly remember trying that skill. he took another long drink of his coffee, feeling the cup get lighter.

8/22/2011 #25
Jackie the Giant

"Ah." Spice held out her hand to shake. "Spice Hyenasnake." She said in way of introduction.

8/22/2011 #26
novabrunout

Izay smiled and greatfull accepted her hand "hi, am Izay, how do you do?" he bowed his slightly as he shook her hand as was his custom when he greeted a women

8/22/2011 #27
Jackie the Giant

"Izay? That's a cool name." Spice said with a smile. "Hey, do you know of anything to do in this town? Or maybe who to go to if you want to buy real estate?" She asked, figuring he was as good a person as any to ask.

8/22/2011 #28
novabrunout

"...unfortunately no, i have just gotten in to town" he frowned for a second, then smiled, "but if you find any thing out don't be shy in sharing" he said now with a unwavering smile

8/22/2011 #29
Jackie the Giant

Spice grinned back. She wondered whether he was flirting, or just being friendly, and if he was flirting whether he should be told that she was engaged.

"I won't." She said. "Although, I certainly hope the apartments are better than that motel." She made a disgusted face at the thought of the nasty place.

8/22/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member