Gingerwood RP
Supernatural beings have for the most part been forgotten by the modern day world, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. In the bustling city of Gingerwood supernatural and human live side by side, if not a tad strained. Rated M.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Melf

Fortain took the pot. "Yeah," he grimaced. He spalshed a bit onto a napkin, then put the napkin on his wound like an icepack. "Ah," he said as warmth filled him.

10/15/2011 #301
WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins

"Better?" Luna asked watching as the expression of pain began to wane itself from Fortain's face.

10/15/2011 #302
Melf

"Yeah," he grunted; he literally felt the bone slowly mending. "Heat always works..."

10/15/2011 #303
CieloRayn

Rayn:

I walked into the cozy little coffee shop to find the place almost burned to the ground. There were scorch marks all over the walls and on some of the booths. I wonder what happened here. There were a few costumers still sitting around drinking coffee but my guess was that most left when the fire started. I brushed a stray brown hair out of my face and walked to an open booth that wasn't all scorched. I looked around the place trying to find a waiter or someone who could help me out. I waved a hand in the air hoping that a server would notice me if not at least feel annoyed so they would have to come over to assist me.

10/15/2011 #304
Mhwahaha

((You're supposed to write in third person format, Cielo.))

10/17/2011 #305
Melf

((And, she walks into a building that had just nearly been burned to the ground, with an injured customer,and simply waves down a waiter?))

10/17/2011 #306
CieloRayn

She has seen worse but I guess i can revise it a bit

10/17/2011 #307
CieloRayn

Shrike my first entrance this is a revision:

The moment Rayn walked into the little cafe the scent of ash wafted giving her the sense that something major had gone down here. She looked around the place with its scorched walls and booths wondering what exactly had gone down here. She took a deep breath to center herself so that she could concentrate. "Does anybody know what happened here?" she asked telepathically hoping she had gotten the right link to include everybody, but as the minutes ticked by she decided to try again. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?"The air wavered in front of her as her message seemed to transmit through the air causing a few patrons to flinch as their minds were invaded.

10/17/2011 #308
BeautifullyXFlawed
May walked into the safe with two banshee underlings follow behind her. She turn around to look at them and says "I am fine by myself girls, you can go." The banshees nodded and leave their mistress. May sighs and walks to a table to sit down, she ignore how the cafe was burned. She didn't really care.
10/17/2011 #309
Jackie the Giant

Lyro grabbed his ears as the telepath shouted inside his head, though he knew that his action was more a way to express his pain rather than relieve it.

"No need to shout." He told her, grimacing as her voice continued to ring inside his skull.

10/17/2011 #310
BeautifullyXFlawed
May didn't hear the message so she wonder what was going on now.
10/17/2011 #311
CieloRayn

Rayn heard a reply as soon as the vibration through the room quieted. "No need to shout." She tried searching through the patrons to find the voice but she didn't have much control over her powers yet. "Sorry, I don't quite have control over my telepathy yet," she replied hoping that the male voice could hear her. Ugh, I wish I could pinpoint people like my mother.

10/17/2011 #312
Jackie the Giant

Lyro waved to the person whom he presumed was the telepath. She was standing in the middle of the room, and seemed to be concentrating more than the other people in the room.

I heard you. He sent the thought in her direction, hoping that she would pick up on it. Look on the table between the bathroom and the counter. I'm the little fellow in the fancy suit.

10/17/2011 . Edited 10/17/2011 #313
CieloRayn

Rayn gasped in surprise not knowing that she was actually able to hear other thoughts. There is a big difference between super hearing and actually hearing thoughts. I wish my mom had told me about all that I could do. She looked to the table between the bathroom and counter just like the voice had said and he was right there was a little man in a fancy suit. She was soon captivated by intense green eyes and it shocked her causing a blush to creep up her pale skin and her black ears to pop out. Oh god, not again.

10/17/2011 #314
Jackie the Giant

Lyro smiled when he saw that the telepath had noticed him. His smile widened a bit when he saw her blush. He waved her over, but paused when he black cat ears pop up out of her hair.

Well, that's new. He thought to himself. He shrugged it off however, and beckoned again. It was a bit confusing to communicate through telepathy.

10/17/2011 #315
CieloRayn

Rayn tried to cover up her face as her blush intensified at hearing his comment that she supposed she wasn't supposed to hear. She took a deep breath trying to get up her nerve to actually move and go talk to him. She wasn't used to being the center of attention to anybody much less a handsome guy. I can do this just take one step then another and soon I'll be across the room. Rayn took one step then another and another until she was right beside the black haired, green eyed boy.

10/17/2011 #316
Jackie the Giant

Lyro leaned against the napkin dispenser on the table and waited for the girl to make her slow way across the room. Really, he was a flirt, but he wasn't used to getting this reaction from women larger than himself. Normally, they would find his flirtatious smiles to be amusing or disturbing, depending on the woman. This one was reacting the same way she would to someone her own size.

"Are you all right?" He asked with some amused concern when she finally reached the table, removing his top hat in her presence.

10/17/2011 #317
CieloRayn

"I-i, um, y-yes, I'm alright j-just not used to attention is all," Rayn stuttered trying to hide her ears with her hands knowing it was too late for he had already seen them. The blush seemed to spread rapidly as he continued to stare at her making her even more self conscience than she already was, which caused her tail to sweep out from under her denim skirt. Crap, why me...

10/17/2011 #318
Jackie the Giant

"Does, um, does this happen often?" Lyro asked curiously. He knew that a lot of people didn't like to asked about the fact that they had something strange about it, but he just had to ask in this case. This girl was quite interesting.

10/17/2011 #319
CieloRayn

EEP!!! "Um, I-i, ah, w-what do you mean?"Rayn asked trying to cover up the fact that she knew exactly what he was talking about as she shied away from his small stature trying in vain to calm her nerves.

10/17/2011 #320
Jackie the Giant

Ah. She must find her tail and ears embarrassing. "Never mind." Lyro said, in an attempt to calm her down. Nervous giants were never a good idea. He held out his hand to her, even though he knew that he could properly shake her hand with their size difference.

"My name is Lyro." He said with a charming smile. "May I ask your name, Miss?"

10/18/2011 . Edited 10/18/2011 #321
CieloRayn

"Oh, i-it's Rayn, it's nice to meet you, Lyro," she said with a small smile breaking through as she extended her pinky finger to his hand.

10/18/2011 #322
Jackie the Giant

"A pleasure to meet you, Rayn." Lyro said. Now that he was over the surprise, he actually liked having a "giant" woman who reacted to him in the same way that women his own size did. He leaned on the napkin dispenser and peered up at her. "So what brings you to town, if I may ask?" He asked.

10/18/2011 #323
Melf

Fortain smiled as the woman was so evidently embarrased by Lyro. "I'm Fortain," he added.

10/18/2011 #324
CieloRayn

"Oh, well, my mother sent me here hoping I could learn to control my ability and meet people who are in the same boat I guess you could say. I have no clue why this place when she could have taught me herself but she was never really the "motherly" type," Rayn said nonchalantly brushing it off like it didn't actually hurt that her mother really didn't care much for her what with her trying to live a normal life.

10/18/2011 #325
BeautifullyXFlawed
May sighed quietly, she was hopeing to find something fun to do before going back to work. She hate leading the banshees and almost everyone moment some banshee want to kill her, trying to take her spot. May sighed quietly and stirred her coffee slowly.
10/18/2011 #326
CieloRayn

"Oh," Rayn said surprised by the other voice finally noticing the injured guy in another booth. Her surprise yet again had caused her ears to pop out after they had just receded with being acquainted with Lyros.

10/18/2011 #327
Jackie the Giant

"Oh, I see." Lyro nodded and then cocked his head at her. "How do you like Gingerwood so far?" He asked, while pointedly ignoring her ears. He, presonally, hoped she would like it enough to stay. He liked her. If she had any cloth sense, then mayhaps he could hire her.

10/18/2011 . Edited 10/18/2011 #328
CieloRayn

"Well actually this is the only place I've been so far but if I have to go by that then I'm liking it very much," Rayn said sheepishly ducking her head as a blush spread across her cheeks. "M-maybe you could, um, show me around a bit since I'm new here," she said with a shy smile playing across her rosy lips.

10/18/2011 #329
Genocider usagi-san

sagatanna walked in scanning the room looking to see what food she wanted she knew that being half human too she needed food

10/19/2011 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member