Gingerwood RP
Supernatural beings have for the most part been forgotten by the modern day world, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. In the bustling city of Gingerwood supernatural and human live side by side, if not a tad strained. Rated M.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
BeautifullyXFlawed

May looked at the android girl that walked in and smiled. She was bored just sitting there waiting for something to heppened. She gets up and walks over to Sagatanna. When she in front of her she says "hello, my name is May. what is yours?"

10/19/2011 #331
Genocider usagi-san

sagatanna looked down at her feet and shyly said "s-sagatanna, but you can call me saga"

10/19/2011 #332
BeautifullyXFlawed

May tilt her head to side at the girl shyness and says "well Saga you seem to be new."

10/19/2011 #333
Genocider usagi-san

she was suprised by her answer and said "y-yeah are you?"

10/19/2011 #334
BeautifullyXFlawed

May laugh at the reply and asks "do I look like I don't know my way around this town?"

10/19/2011 #335
Genocider usagi-san

sagatanna frlt embarsed by her stupid question and said "well it was nice meeting you may"

10/19/2011 #336
BeautifullyXFlawed

May nodded and says "I needed something to do because I sent my two servants away. want to hang out?"

10/19/2011 #337
Genocider usagi-san

sagatanna smiled and said "sounds fun, but whats to do around here?"

10/19/2011 #338
BeautifullyXFlawed

May sighs and says "I am the learder the banshees, so I wail outside someone house when they are about to die."

10/19/2011 #339
Genocider usagi-san

"wow thats cool i'm an android so i can do some things but im also half human so i cant do much"

10/19/2011 #340
BeautifullyXFlawed

May sighs and says "it cool when you get targeted by banshees so they can take your place."

10/19/2011 #341
Genocider usagi-san

" thats interresting my dad was a leader too but androids with the purple jem can be leader and they must fight" said sagatanna sighing from hunger

10/19/2011 #342
BeautifullyXFlawed

May told Hector to bring over a plate of sugar waffles and push it over to Saga. She then says "free of charge."

10/19/2011 #343
Genocider usagi-san

sagatanna's eye lit up from a dark blue to a bright glowing green and said "oh my gosh thanks there my favorite"

10/19/2011 #344
BeautifullyXFlawed

May shrug and says "no problem, I have someone I like you to meet. She is a mermaid and fun to be around."

10/19/2011 #345
Genocider usagi-san

sagatanna eyes turned to shocking pink and she asked "who is it"

10/19/2011 #346
BeautifullyXFlawed

May smiles and says "her name is Delilah."

10/19/2011 #347
Genocider usagi-san

sagatanna eyes turned back to green and said "she sounds nice

10/19/2011 #348
BeautifullyXFlawed

May sighs and says "she can be rude sometimes."

10/19/2011 #349
Jackie the Giant

Lyro swept off his hat in a elegant bow. "I would be happy to." He said, then frowned slightly. "Though you'll probably have to carry me, since I left my cat at home. I don't move very fast on my own." That last bit was admitted with a great deal of embarrassment. Although he was quite content with his size, he often found it a matter of embarrassment that other people could out-pace him without even trying.

10/19/2011 #350
CieloRayn

"Oh, I completely forgot, I'm so sorry,um, okay," Rayn said embarrassed as she placed her palm out for him.

10/19/2011 #351
Jackie the Giant

"It's all right. I'm used to it." Lyro assured her with a good-natured smile as he walked unhesitantly onto her hand. He didn't even have to sit down, since he had such good balance. He put his top-hat back on his head so that he wouldn't drop it, and made sure not to accidentally prick Rayn's hand with his hatpin cane. "Where would you like to go first?" He asked; then began to list off places they could go. "There's Central Park, Crystal Lake, the library. Oh! Or we could go to my shop. I'm very proud of it. Not many Jesmoni get to own their own business, at least not in a 'giant-sized' building. It was quite hard to get the real-estate agent to take me seriously." He shrugged, and then looked to Rayn for her answer. "I wasn't going too fast was I?" He asked.

10/19/2011 #352
Melf

"I could carry you," Fortain offered; his ankle was healing incredibly quickly.

10/19/2011 #353
CieloRayn

She giggled. "No, it's fine, Fortain, I don't mind carrying him but you're welcome to join us it might be helpful to have you with us," she said smiling at Fortain, "I'd love to see your shop, Lyros, then maybe Central Park so I can stretch my legs." She looked from Lyros to Fortain to see if they were up for the adventure; her crystal blue eyes looking them both over. Her eyes stopped at Fortain studying him closely with a deep frown on her face. "Fortain, you're hurt."

10/19/2011 #354
Melf

"It's okay," he said, putting the coffee aside. He gingerly touched his ankle. "It's almost healed... don't worry, I can walk."

10/19/2011 #355
Jackie the Giant

Lyro waited patiently on Rayn's hand, not being able to think of anything to say that wouldn't sound cold or rude. He was very pleased that Rayn would want to see his shop, but didn't think that he should say that when she was worrying over Fortain's ankle.

10/19/2011 #356
CieloRayn

"Are you sure?" Rayn asked concern written all over her face. She leaned down to examine Fortain's ankle while putting Lyros on her shoulder so she could get a good view of Fortain's ankle. "Do you mind if I take a look? she asked.

10/19/2011 #357
Melf

"It's fine," Fortain insisted. "It's just... injured. No big deal."

10/19/2011 #358
Genocider usagi-san

"oh okay" sagatanna said in dismay

10/19/2011 #359
CieloRayn

Rayn's eyes flashed with annoyance. "It needs to be splinted," she replied briskly ripping off a strip of her purple tank top and wrapping it tightly around Fortain's ankle then walked off trying to find some wood. When she found what she was looking for, she broke it in half making a crutch or cane then she handed it to Fortain. "There that should help keep pressure off your ankle," she said, "Okay, now let's go, Lyros point me in the direction to your shop!" Rayn said cheerfully her mood shifting from annoyance to satisfaction.

10/19/2011 #360
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member