Gingerwood RP
Supernatural beings have for the most part been forgotten by the modern day world, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. In the bustling city of Gingerwood supernatural and human live side by side, if not a tad strained. Rated M.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
novabrunout

Izay smiled and pointed his finger up at the ceiling making a small flame "I was planing to sanitize my room when i got back, not hot enough to damage any thing but hot enough to kill any undesirables" he then put his hand down and made the fire disappear. "so who was that guy you came in with?" said voice laced with curiosity

8/22/2011 #31
Jackie the Giant

Well, whether it was a good idea to tell him or not, she had to tell him now. After all, she and Sugar had done the Dance of Death together, which meant that it was pointless for her to see other men anyway.

"That was Sugar Spiderwolf, my fiance." She said, watching him subtly for his reaction.

8/22/2011 #32
Abumagi

Xari ignored Hector as he put the food on the table, but put the fire on his thumb out. He glanced over as the three strangers walked into the cafe, but otherwise ignored them as well. "How'd you manage to avoid getting attached?" the Dusk asked, picking up the sandwich and taking a bite. "You've gotta be like, what, twenty-three, twenty-four? And you're crazy hot, I don't see how it's possible."

8/22/2011 #33
novabrunout

Izay smiled "really, that is interesting at you age, you seem to young to be involved like that, how old are you?" thinks "he must of had to beat some other poor fellows in the head with some heavy stick to get close enough to you"

8/22/2011 #34
Jackie the Giant

"I'm twenty-one." Spice informed him. "And our parents set up the marriage. The only reason I'm putting up with it is because we can do that Dansu no Shi together, which means that we were destined to be together. Although personally, I don't see it." She pointed at the door as if Sugar was still there, and then at herself as she spoke: "He's annoyingly bossy, I'm just annoying and we bug each other half to death."

8/22/2011 #35
novabrunout

Izay was kinda of surprised by her age because of her small size but then was off set by the word he didn't understand "Dansu no What?, and you don't seem annoying to me just bored" and he smiled as if he was complementing himself

8/22/2011 #36
Jackie the Giant

"'Dansu no shi' means the 'Dance of Death'." Spice translated. "It's a fighting style that takes two people and makes it look like they're dancing, hence the name. If a couple is able to pull off the Dance of Death without any prior practice, then they are destined to be partners until one of them dies." She smirked at him. "And the only reason I don't seem annoying to you is because I don't have any tools besides a toothpick."

8/22/2011 #37
novabrunout

Izay offers her his pen still sitting on the table "you can try but i bet you will fail" smiles as he challenges her

8/22/2011 #38
Jackie the Giant

Spice gave him a chessure cat grin at the challenge. "Oh, well now that you're expecting it." She drawled mischieviously. "It might be a wee bit harder for me than usual, because I usually do things like burst balloons near Sugar's head while he's trying to read... but I'll give it a try."

8/22/2011 #39
Melf

Risha chuckled at 'crazy hot'. "Well..." She hesitated. "I'm..." She formed the words 'a lot older than I look' in her head, but somewhere between her brain and her lips, they morphed into "It's a long story." Great, not even in control of my own tongue.

Risha glanced at the newcomers and nodded politely to them before turning back to Xari. "Hey, you've got to be... sixteen? Seventeen? Why'd you want to date someone who's twenty-four?"

8/22/2011 #40
novabrunout

Izay final empties his coffee cup and throws it in to the trash can "you can try it when ever you think you can, but be warned it will not be easy"

8/22/2011 #41
Abumagi

"What does age matter?" Xari asked around a mouthful of roast beef. "I see no reason not to have asked you out just because you're a few years older than me."

8/22/2011 #42
Jackie the Giant

"Are you not human?" Spice asked, then quickly assured him. "It doesn't matter if you're not, I just want to know if you have some kind of advantage like super-hearing or something like that."

8/22/2011 #43
novabrunout

Izay tried to think, with the little contact he had had with people since he had got his awoke in the desert with no memory he had never even had to answer that question. "Umm, i think I'm human...."

8/22/2011 #44
Melf

Risha smiled at this as she bit into the muffin, aware just how dazzling her smile was. "I suppose." She took a sip of tea, then asked, "How are you single? Thought you'd have some highschool sweethearts."

8/22/2011 #45
Jackie the Giant

Spice blinked at him in surprise. "You don't know?" She asked, then raised her eyebrow. "You know a quick blood test would probably clear that right up." She informed him dryly.

8/22/2011 #46
Abumagi

"I did, back when I went to high school." the Dusk replied. "I haven't bothered going to school since I got kicked out of my home. And I've been traveling a lot, which doesn't really go well with dating. This place seems nice, though, especially with you in it." He countered her smile - and a great one it was, it almost threw him off his guard - with one of his own. A little magic, and boom! It was nearly irresistible.

8/22/2011 #47
novabrunout

"well i have been occupied for awhile haven't really looked in to it" Izay said as he began to spin his figure making a ring of blue fire

8/22/2011 #48
Jackie the Giant

"Yeah, well..." She sniffed. "I don't really think I can get you when you're attention's on me." She grinned. "But don't worry, I'll annoy you when you least expect it." She said with an incredibly cheesy, steriotypical evil laugh.

8/22/2011 #49
Melf

Risha felt her heart quicken madly and cursed in her mind. Flirting, dinner, that's all good, but this won't mean anything of any sort. Still, she felt like he was pulling her toward him, like a magnet... or a black hole.

Risha shook herself out of it and said, "That's too bad." Again she got the pulling feeling and, to try to get out of it, took a gulp of her tea.

8/22/2011 #50
novabrunout

"you can try" Izay said with a challenging tone, then smiled "so why did you move here?"

8/22/2011 #51
Abumagi

"Eh, I don't have any use for book-learning." Xari replied, dispelling the smile and the magic. "All I care about is learning as many spells as I can. And finding the right woman, of course." he added with a flirtatious wink.

8/22/2011 #52
Jackie the Giant

"Sugar is trying to find a place to work as a healer, and I want to open my own martial arts studio." Spice replied without hesitation. "I like kids, and I think that every person should be able to defend themselves."

8/22/2011 #53
novabrunout

"sounds nice, i have know idea why I'm here, but I know i can defend myself" Izay states confidently making another fire ball in his hand.

8/22/2011 #54
Jackie the Giant

"Well, I'm glad." Spice said. "However, I'm a bit lucky to have been taught martial arts at all. My father wanted me to become a proper lady." She said said the words "proper lady" in a high-pitched, la-dee-dah voice and made an exaggeratedly feminine gesture to go with it.

8/22/2011 #55
novabrunout

Izay Laughed picturing her in a dress, walking using that voice all the time, jokingly he said "to bad he did not get his way, it would be most enjoyable for you to try and annoy me with you in a dress"

8/22/2011 #56
Jackie the Giant

"But he didn't so that's something you'll never see." Spice said happily. "And he decided that since I wouldn't become a lady, then he would make a martial arts master."

8/22/2011 #57
novabrunout

Izay looked out the window "A master that is a achievement for some your age, what am I saying a even younger then you are, and I sound like I'm 50" laughed heaveily

8/22/2011 #58
Jackie the Giant

"Really? How old are you?" Spice asked curiously.

8/22/2011 #59
Melf

Risha heart lurched slightly at the wink. "Well, that's important, of course. Men like you need women like me." Then sher realized what she had said and blushed,

8/22/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member