Gingerwood RP
Supernatural beings have for the most part been forgotten by the modern day world, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. In the bustling city of Gingerwood supernatural and human live side by side, if not a tad strained. Rated M.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »
Jackie the Giant

Lyro looked up at the Kaila from his seat on the napkin dispenser, slightly shocked that she would state her discriminations so bluntly. So far, only Petite had been that forward about his dislike for another species.

"That's hardly a tactful way to put it." He told the larger being reproachfully. He knew many humans that he loathed, but just as many that he liked, so perhaps he was a bit biased in their favor. "Especially when there is a human in the room." He wasn't glaring at the woman, but he was giving her a hard look, like the kind a mother gives to a child who has just called a lady "fat" in perhaps too loud a voice.

10/4/2011 #241

"I'm sorry am I suppose to care if I hurt their feelings," Kaila questioned, smirking. "Don't worry humans aren't the only ones that disgust me, little creatures like you are on that list as well." Kaila glanced over at the little group before taking a bite of her bagel. "Humans just disgust me the most."

Kaila's feelings towards all beings were genuine. All beings are selfish, weak, and pathetic in Kaila's eyes. Everyone only looked out for their selves, not caring who they trampled on. All of them letting their emotions control them over something like happiness... just like she had once done and now looks where she's at. Kaila sighed as she looked down at her half eaten bagel. This type of talking made her lose her appetite. She tried to focus her mind on anything else.

"All beings are selfish."

10/4/2011 #242
Jackie the Giant

"Charmed, I'm sure." Lyro said sarcastically. Normally, he would have flirted any woman his own age who got within hearing distance of him, but even he drew the line somewhere. Jumping down from the napkin dispenser, he moved as far away from the woman as he could while still being able to talk to Fortain and Luna.

10/4/2011 #243

Fortain turned to evaluate the woman. "Excuse me. Are you saying you aren't?" His tone was cold.

10/4/2011 #244

Kaila glanced at the man who questioned her. "I'll freely admit to having had my own selfish motives in the past," Kaila replied, sipping her latte, "but I've grown out of that. Even if you do things for yourself you'll still never gain what you truly desire... tch."

Kaila let out a belch before calling to Hector for a couple chocolate chip cookies. "This serious talk is so bothersome. I'm probably going to pick-up some wine just to get it out of my head later."

10/4/2011 #245

Fortain's temper flared, at the temperature of the room rose several degrees. "And what exactly are you?"

10/4/2011 #246

Kaila glanced over lazily. "I guess I would be considered a Fallen Angel."

10/4/2011 #247

"And so," Fortain continued, the temperature rising again, "you think you may do what ever you want, insult people, be extremely rude, and be a..." He stopped himself from saying the last word.

10/4/2011 #248

"Is it someone's time of the month or what," Kaila asked, smirking. "Can't handle a few insults? And to answer your question, yes I do believe I can do whatever I want."

10/4/2011 #249

Fortain smiled sweetly at her. "Really? Well, I'm afraid that just won't do. See, no one likes you if you're like that. And, quite often, some people will attack people like that."

10/4/2011 #250

It was people like her that made Luna nervous. No conscience. No consequences.

10/4/2011 #251

"Well F.Y.I., I really don't give a damn if someone likes me and also someone can try to attack me if they want to. It only makes me look better than me, since I don't get riled up from a few insults and speaking my mind," Kaila explained, smirking at the end. "I'd love to see someone who thinks they could beat me though. It would be an extremely good laugh."

10/4/2011 #252

"I could beat you," Fortain commented casually. "Easily."

10/4/2011 #253

"Please don't fight," Luna said, worried that Hector and Lyro might get caught in the cross fire.

10/4/2011 #254

Kaila looked over at him, expressionless. "It seems I lied, cause that wasn't as funny as I thought it would be." She glanced over at the clock on the wall. "I would love to stay and play with you, show your place, but I have better and more important things to do. Like that nap that is calling to me."

Kaila stood, grabbing her bag of cookies and gave the man a cold stare, before letting a small smile grace her face. "But it's really cute though that you think you could beat me."

10/4/2011 #255

The cookies burst into flame. "Thank you," Fortain said, leaning back as it scorched her.

10/4/2011 #256

Kaila blinked as she dropped the bag of flaming cookies. She examined her hands and saw the scorch marks, but with in seconds it was healed. She smiled.

"Even more cute, you act like a schoolyard bully. Want to steal my lunch money next?"

10/4/2011 #257

Her clothes lit on fire as well. "I wouldn't mock me if I were you," Fortain commented.

10/4/2011 #258

Kaila had already been prepared for another little outburst. Bringing up her shield to block the flames from touching her until they died out. Her clothes and body completely unharmed. Kaila smirked.

"But you're not me, so I'll do as I please mr. big bad dragon."

10/4/2011 #259

"It's big bad wolf," Fortain corrected. A bubble of heat at over 9,000 degrees Celcius covered her. ((That's over sixteen thousand degrees F. That's over twice the melting point of diamond.))

10/4/2011 #260

Luna jumped at Fortain's display of power. Maybe now would be a good time to get way from the two, she thought grabbing her bag and offering Lyro a quick escape.

"Hector, you might want to duck down behind that counter!" she told the employee, before quickly joining him.

10/4/2011 #261

Delilah stood up from her chair and started to back away. She was enjoying the display of power between the two supernaturals. She had her back to the wall with a smile on her face.

10/4/2011 #262

Kaila could feel the intensity of the heat but her shield managed to protect her from the otherwise deadly flames.

"You seem to be forgetting something. I'm an Angel, we're made to defend against the flames of Hell. Your fire is like a nice sauna to me," Kaila smirked as the flames died down."Let me show you something a little better. And by the way wolves don't spew flames dragons do."

Kaila released her wings and with it a powerful gust of wind flew at Fortain.

10/4/2011 #263
Jackie the Giant

Lyro gratefully accepted the hand that Luna offered him, crouching down on it and putting his arms over his head. Giants were bad enough, but superpowered giants were just plain scary.

10/4/2011 #264

Fortain smiled as a shield of fire flared up in front of him. "Too bad, missy," he said, "my sister controls wind. I've learned how to protect myself." He raised his hand, and the heat around Kalia became three times as much was it was before.

10/4/2011 #265

Kaila blinked. Patiently waiting for the flames to die out around her. "You don't truly understand the situation you're in. Fire is nothing too me and also don't worry, wind isn't the only thing I'm capable of." ((Although wind should completely trump fire ._.))

Kaila gathered the light of the sun, creating a brilliant beam of light in her palm and blinding all the people within the vicinity. She used this chance to rush at Fortain and elbow him in the stomach, then a quick upper cut to the chin.

10/4/2011 #266

Fortain smiled. Just being blinded didn't make him incapable. Hearing Kalia rush forward, he failed to stepside her elbow in his stomach, but did dodge the uppercut and slammed his fist into her nose. Then he spun and aimed a roundhouse kick at her chest.

10/4/2011 #267

Kaila caught his shin between her side and elbow, cradling it before bringing her elbow down on his knee, causing a loud crack to be heard. She then used the bottom of her palm to slam into his chest as she let go of his leg.

10/4/2011 #268

((She is way too powerful.))

Fortain fell back, wincing. He tested the knee. Nope, not broken. He stood back up, making a shield of fire surround him. "Cute," he growled.

10/4/2011 #269

((Too powerful? He has super hearing and managed to break her nose without seeing. Kaila can control the sun's energy as its the source of her angelic powers, use her wings for strong gust of winds, and has superior healing. She's also an assassin so she has excellent fighting skills. Fortain has like not a single weakness ._.))

"Cute? Please, I'm gorgeous," Kaila said, smirking.

10/4/2011 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member