Gingerwood RP
Supernatural beings have for the most part been forgotten by the modern day world, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. In the bustling city of Gingerwood supernatural and human live side by side, if not a tad strained. Rated M.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
CieloRayn

"Oh, okay," Rayn said laughing nervously as she walked to the dressing room. She stripped slowly having to take off her bra again to put on the green tube top. It was a little short barely covering her naval with no straps so it was just her cleavage holding it up. The tan skirt was a little lower hugging her hips. Rayn walked out slowly hoping to get a good reaction out of the boys.

10/19/2011 #61
CieloRayn

Jeneen peeked out to take a look. "I like it!" she said cheerfully. "Oh, well thank you, Jeneen," Rayn replied smiling at Jeneen then looking over at the boys. "What do y'all think?" she asked fidgeting anxiously.

10/19/2011 #62
Jackie the Giant

"I think you look lovely." Lyro said. Personally, he had liked the dress better, even if it was a little immodest when she leaned over. However, this tube top came in second. At least the skirt was modest.

10/19/2011 #63
CieloRayn

"Okay, I think I might get this also," Rayn said smiling at Lyro, "How much?" she asked trying to find a price tag.

10/19/2011 #64
Jackie the Giant

"Um, how about... twenty dollars for the tube top and the skirt together." Lyro offered. "Actually, I never set a fixed price on any of the clothing. I'd rather have the customer go away happy, and I have a friend who makes cloth, so I can get a profit for a lot less than most tailors can..." He trailed off. He never liked talking about the money side of his business. He thought it made him sound like a money-grubber.

10/20/2011 #65
CieloRayn

"Okay!" Rayn replied excitedly glad that she had gotten more clothes besides the ones on her back. When she left she had completely forgotten to pack clothes and her Mom was no help either. She had actually forgotten everything except her mother's locket around her neck. Hmm, I need to find a job and a place to stay if I'm going to live here, she thought to herself.

10/20/2011 #66
Jackie the Giant

Lyro looked at Rayn. "Do you need a job Rayn?" He asked. "I mean, I don't go around offering a job to any pretty girl who compliments me on my tailoring abilities." He quickly assured her. "But you are new to town and you seem to enjoy it here..." He trailed off, not exactly sure how this was supposed to be helping his case that he wasn't offering the job because she was pretty and liked his creations.

10/20/2011 #67
CieloRayn

"Really? Oh, gosh thank you!" Rayn replied jumping up and down in pleasure. She picked him up gently and tried to give him a hug but it didn't work out as she had planned instead he was pressed up against her chest almost falling down her shirt. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed putting him down quickly while blushing madly.

10/20/2011 #68
Melf

Fortain managed to get his lips to move again. "Looking good, Rayn," he said, trying to look at her without staring.

10/20/2011 #69
CieloRayn

Rayn looked over at Fortain with a twinkle in her crystal blue eyes. Did I finally beat the dress? she asked Fortain in her mind while gushing over the fact that she now had a job.

10/20/2011 #70
Jackie the Giant

Lyro was blushing so hard his face looked like an over-ripe tomato and he was fixing his hat and clothes to try and hide his embarrassment. "Yes, well. You're welcome." He said, still blushing.

10/20/2011 #71
Melf

Fortain's face was redder than Lyro's. "I think so," he muttered, eyeing her.

10/20/2011 #72
CieloRayn

"So, um, w-when would you like me to start?" Rayn asked completely embarrassed by her actions yet again.Great now I'm impulsive, mischievous, a major flirt, and hot-tempered what next?She asked herself sighing. She smirked at Fortain's and Lyro's blushes. "You know y'all are cute when y'all blush," she said smiling brightly at both of them.

10/20/2011 . Edited 10/20/2011 #73
Melf

Fortain bit his lip. And you look cute in that outfit, he thought, not meaning to send it to her. "Thanks."

10/20/2011 #74
CieloRayn

Rayn blushed at hearing Fortain's thought then looked down at what she was wearing. "Oh, I completely forgot that I hadn't changed out of this outfit yet," she said laughing to herself, "I guess I better go change back into my normal clothes," she said running back to the dressing room to change. She stripped quickly putting her old clothes back on then walked back out to the boys. "Okay, so now what?" she asked. Her stomach started to grumble. "Hmm, who is up for some grub? I'm starving!"

10/20/2011 #75
Jackie the Giant

"Mmm... how about Wednesday?" Lyro offered for when she could start. "And now that I think about it, I am rather hungry. I never got around to eating anything when I went to the Caffeination Station."

10/20/2011 #76
Melf

"We just left a coffee shop," Fortain reminded her with a laugh. It was much easier to be calm around her when she wore normal clothes. "But, sure, let's head out."

10/20/2011 #77
CieloRayn

"What is today?" Rayn asked completely muddled on the date and time. She looked around the room for a clock but couldn't find one. She looked over at Fortain and rolled her eyes. "Yeah well I wasn't able to grab a bite to eat since the employers seemed to be cowering or too busy thank you," she said sticking out her tongue at Fortain.

10/20/2011 #78
Melf

"And you were too busy yelling at me," he added with a grin.

10/20/2011 #79
Jackie the Giant

"Um, I believe today is Tuesday." Lyro said. "And I'm all for going back to see if we can actually eat something this time."

10/20/2011 #80
CieloRayn

"Okay!" Rayn replied holding out her hand for Lyro so that they could finally get something to eat. "Oh and by the way do either of you know what happened there? The place looks like a blow torch scorched through the whole shop."

10/20/2011 #81
Melf

"My fault," Fortain muttered.

10/20/2011 #82
CieloRayn

Rayn's eyes widened in shock. "You? H-how?" she asked stuttering from the shock that he could be able to do that. She looked him over once more trying to find a hidden weapon of some sort to help clarify how he could be able to cause so much destruction.

10/20/2011 #83
Jackie the Giant

"Apparently he's a human torch." Lyro said, with a hint of amusement in his voice. "Don't worry, no one was hurt." He assured Rayn.

10/20/2011 . Edited 10/20/2011 #84
CieloRayn

"Oh, well that's good I guess," Rayn replied still flabbergasted that he could burn almost half a building down. "Well I guess we should be off then; you ready, Lyro?" she asked motioning to her outstretched hand. Wow, that's kind of hot, she purred sending it to Fortain. Oh God, please ignore that! she cried telepathically completely embarrassed that her cat kept on intervening.

10/20/2011 #85
Jackie the Giant

"Oh. Yes. sorry." Lyro walked out onto her palm. "Here we go then."

10/20/2011 #86
Melf

Fortain's face tinged red slightly again. "I'm not like a torch," he replied. "More like a bottle of fire. I, um, control it. I'm kind of like a god of fire, except I'm not a god."I'll try, he thought back at her.

10/20/2011 #87
CieloRayn

Rayn picked him up and but him on her shoulder so that it wouldn't feel awkward then looked over at Fortain, a light blush playing across her cheeks. "Well it sounds really cool as long as no one gets hurt," she replied walking over to him, "Okay, let's go!" she exclaimed as she walked out the door.

(To the coffee shop)

10/20/2011 #88
Melf

Fortain held the door open for Rayn again.

10/23/2011 #89
CieloRayn

Why thank you, Fortain, Rayn purred walking into the little shop. She walked to her little bag on the counter and got on two legs to pick it up with her mouth. Okay, I'll be back in a second, she said running off to the dressing room. Once in there she transformed into her human form. She stretched her limbs to loosen them up then picked the most convenient clothes, the green tube top and tan skirt. She dressed quickly and walked out to the guys.

10/23/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: WhereFactEndsAndFictionBegins
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member