Late Night Club
Yo! Here's my late night club -though open throughout- for you to relax and hang out! A place to chat, advertise stuff, music freak-out, and rebuttal! Check out, I'm grateful.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lulzier

Here you go. Chat up to no end! Oh. Oh yeah. After 5000 posts, another chat room to be rented.

8/28/2011 #1
humilityhehe

Then let's get this forum started... hmm... what inspired you to write... hahaha... everyone should have a reason to start writing right?

8/30/2011 #2
Lulzier

I first got motivated to write when I was sitting lazily on my bed...all alone, but there was a quill in my hand, and I started scribbling chat scrap onto a copy. xD

8/30/2011 #3
humilityhehe

woah, you write with a quill? amazing... hahahaha... I started out just scribbling on my school notes... :p

8/31/2011 #4
Lulzier

Not a quill, a pen! D: That was emphasis. Of course, school started it. Or I guess, movies script too?

8/31/2011 #5
PureHeartsWait

I first got inspired to write when I was seven and was reading a book and I wondered, 'well why didn't this happen?' So I started writing about what could have happened and before you knew it I fell in love with writing.

Ya know what I really wanna do though? Calligraphy, anyone here know how to do that?

9/1/2011 #6
Lulzier

I know how to do Arabic calligraphy.

9/1/2011 #7
PureHeartsWait

REALLY??! Well of course really you weren't just typing it for your health but anyways that's super cool! Do you need a special pen for that?

9/2/2011 #8
Lulzier

Yeah, it's a kind of pen which uses ink...but it's nib has a specific shape for the curves in calligraphy. Why would you love that? D:

9/9/2011 #9
PureHeartsWait

Hi!

10/30/2011 #10
Forum Moderators: Lulzier
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member