Late Night Club
Yo! Here's my late night club -though open throughout- for you to relax and hang out! A place to chat, advertise stuff, music freak-out, and rebuttal! Check out, I'm grateful.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
PureHeartsWait

Is writing more of a hobby for you guys or is something that you want to do in the future as a career? Why do you like writing? What don't you like about writing? For me it's the WRITER'S BLOCK.

8/29/2011 #1
Angel Investor

I've planned on writing as a profession, because coming up with story is something I really enjoy. The hardest part for me is getting started, and the beginning of new stories is always the most burdensome part. I think it's because I'm so excited how the story will turn out after the beginning, so I can't wait to get there. But I know I must do the introductory chapters first, and I do think I'm quite good at them. It's just getting started which gets in the way. However, when I get done I often feel rather proud, which I believe is the most rewarding thing in writing.

8/30/2011 #2
Lulzier

Writing is a very interesting job, anyone would say. But the thing is that even if you out your heartiest strife and everything to write the story, it is the feedback that matters and usually very good writings are ignored.

8/30/2011 #3
PureHeartsWait

You're completely right.

9/3/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: Lulzier
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member