Late Night Club
Yo! Here's my late night club -though open throughout- for you to relax and hang out! A place to chat, advertise stuff, music freak-out, and rebuttal! Check out, I'm grateful.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lulzier

Heyo! So which of you prefers Harry Potter and which one Twilight? Just click 'reply', vote for your favorite with a reason why you chose it. In the end, let's see whether Stephenie Meyer's Twilight gets the accolades or J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter!

8/31/2011 #1
PureHeartsWait

Harry Potter all the way!!! They're movies are so close to the book and it's just an awesome movie/book in general. I like the characters better and I'm not all that into vampires so of course I would like Harry Potter better. =)

8/31/2011 #2
Lulzier

Harry Potter. I think it is suitable. It is mature for all teenage and younger children, doesn't have adult content but it still verifies love and relationship as Harry and his friends grow up in the wizarding worlds, facing lots of magical stuff, getting maturer all the way. And certainly in this story, the hero doesn't change into a vampire as an abnormal wish.

HATS OFF HARRY POTTER!

8/31/2011 #3
lalala445

Harry Potter beats all. I think that's obvious. If you don't believe me, believe my logic~

HArry Potter Voldemort Cedric Diggary = Edward Cullen, making Harry Potter Edward Cullen.

There. I think I've made my point.

10/15/2011 #4
lalala445

Harry Potter beats all. I think that's obvious. If you don't believe me, believe my logic~

HArry Potter Voldemort Cedric Diggary = Edward Cullen, making Harry Potter Edward Cullen.

There. I think I've made my point.

10/15/2011 #5
Forum Moderators: Lulzier
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member