Cafe Fictionpress
The free for all society of Fictionpress writers, readers and lurkers. Come here if you want to chat, rant, or be lazy.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Natalie Joan N

I used to never let anyone read anything that I write. I'm still not comfortable enough to let any of my close friends or even my family read it. So someone randomly told me about this site a couple days after I had made the decision to let people read the stuff i write.

I recently began writing this new story and for the first time I am actualy very happy about where it is going. It would mean so much to me for other people who love writing just as much as I do to read and review my story. I guess that's what this site is for anyway ahaha. I only have a couple chapters up so far, but I would really appreciate it if some of you would read and review the couple of chapters that I have so far.

I hope that I'm allowed to make a topic thing like this lol. I'm not trying to break rules or anything.

So, yeah, please review my story :] Thank you!

8/1/2010 #1
ShaneAshley

a R&R for a R&R? i'll read you's if you read mine :)

( http://www.fictionpress.com/u/779032/ShaneAshley )

thanks 33

6/17/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: aka Providence
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member