Cafe Fictionpress
The free for all society of Fictionpress writers, readers and lurkers. Come here if you want to chat, rant, or be lazy.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Harratus

EDIT: Nevermind, I found them.

Hello all,

I have scoured the internet using both Google and the fictionpress search engine to no avail, so I'm hoping somebody here will have either read the stories and know which ones I'm talking about or be will be better at using the internet than I am. The problem I have is that I don't remember a lot of useful details.

The first story was some sort of vampire slash fic. The protagonist, whose name I think started with a B was abused by some vampire and then was "rescued" by another one. The second vampire lived with some vampire who spoke Chinese and the second vampire also had a former lover who I spoke Greek. The protagonist also had a sister whose name started with J (I think it was Jennifer or Jessica). When the second vampire defeats the abusive vampire after the abusive one uses some sort of silver chain on the protagonist, he inherits his soul and starts abusing the protagonist, who then leaves, which I believe ends the story. Random detail, the second vampire owns a lot of book, some of which are in French, and smokes cigarettes.

I think the second story is the incomplete sequel to the first. I think the protagonist from the first story works in a bar or restaurant with other vampires. I think he lives with one of his coworkers, whose name is Nate (I'm pretty sure this is right) and one of the other names is Olie/Ollie/Oliver (ornery old trapped in a 8 year old's body, something like that. He's the fry cook). When they leave to celebrate the protagonist's birthday, a female whose names starts with A starts hitting on the protagonist. I think the vehicle they rode in was a limousine.

Does any of this ring any bells? Any help would greatly appreciated.

8/18/2011 . Edited 8/18/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: aka Providence
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member