Cafe Fictionpress
The free for all society of Fictionpress writers, readers and lurkers. Come here if you want to chat, rant, or be lazy.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
strawberrysunrise

I'm trying to close this account (is that possible?) And everytime I try to email support it's always a demon failiure. Who (which moderator or whatever) can I contact with for these kinds of concerns?

Thanks in advance :D

8/20/2011 #1
Paint the Town in Blue

I'm not sure if deleting an account on FictionPress is possible right now; maybe the FictionPress support will e-mail you back with an answer eventually. Unfortunately you there is no straight-forward way to delete an account currently. I think that, if the FictionPress staff won't respond, simply remove your account of all information, change your penname to something like "PleaseDeleteThisAccount" change your e-mail address for that account, and don't log into it, ever. That's what I did with one of my two accounts on FanFiction.Net.

By the way, perhaps the FictionPress bot won't respond because you didn't put a subject in the e-mail.When I couldn't receive alerts, I sent an e-mail twice with different content, but the subject said, "Not Receiving Alerts." They only respond to the subject because they probably receive thousands, if not millions of e-mails a day. So when you send your e-mail make sure the subject says clearly, "How to Delete and Account."

Hope this helped!

8/29/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: aka Providence
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member