Cafe Fictionpress
The free for all society of Fictionpress writers, readers and lurkers. Come here if you want to chat, rant, or be lazy.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Paint the Town in Blue

I found another writing site like six months ago called Figment(.com). It's a really cool website where you can share writings. Your writings have covers and there are lots of fun stuff to do. The community is active and relatively friendly. The website is fairly new but has lots of stories. I personally prefer FictionPress and FanFiction.Net but Figment is great. I don't want to stretch my time between Figment and FictionPress and FanFiction.Net, so I'm most likely going to delete my Figment account or stop updating it. The only reason I am remaining is because of the active Forums.

So basically my question is, what do you think? Is FictionPress your favorite writing site ever? What do you think of all those OTHER writing sites like inkpop and stuff? Do you like them? Or do you, like me, prefer the simplicity of FictionPress and FanFiction.Net overall?

8/21/2011 #1
Immortal Sina

I've only been on FictionPress and I read a whole lot of fics on Fanfiction. Personally I love them. But I don't really know about other sites...Oh well. I still think FictionPress and FanFiction are the best. :D

8/25/2011 #2
Paint the Town in Blue

Me too! :) Thanks for your input.

8/28/2011 #3
Immortal Sina

Yup! You're welcome! :D

8/29/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: aka Providence
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member