97. Get something published
98. Play guitar as good as Slash
99. Go around the world
100. Preferably Europe O.o5/10/2008 #31
101: Figure out what the word soul means to me.
102: Get seriously messed up and die. This would obviously be last on the list.
103: Have a showdown with an arch nemesis. BYO death ray.
104: Have somebody truly find my work beautiful.
105: Finding my own work truly beautiful.
106: Feeling like I've achieved something worthwhile.6/8/2008 #32
107: Learn to swim.
108: Live in France.
109: Bury my journals/writings in a metal box for future generations.
110: Make a movie.
111: Lie in an empty field and watch the clouds.
112: Do it. Hahaha6/12/2008 #33
113. Finally find a good hairstyle.
114. Finish the Fruits Basket series (I have invested so much money in those books, there's no going back now!)
115. Escape Oakland!
116. Make a super cool video game.
117. World domination. Mwahahahaha!6/19/2008 #34
haha, I love these.
118. Running horseback on an open field.
120. Travel the world.
121. Live in Scotland and France.
122. Use a British accent the whole time I stay in England. xD7/7/2008 #35
I'm sorry, but #25 sort of disgusted me. How is Canada "odd"?7/13/2008 #36
123.) live to see 27.
124.) have a kid that's not a brat.
125.) learn how to make german chocolate brownies.
126.) make a difference, no matter how small.7/14/2008 #37
126. See a space shuttle launch up close
127. Go to Cape Canaveral, Florida, or another space center
128. Fly in a 747, first class
129. Read a book about a normal kid living in a wacky family and/or town7/15/2008 #38
130. Catch every pokemon available. (w**?)
131. Buy enough books to fill a library.
132. Die with my eyes open.
132b. In fact, die while standing up, doing something crazy like wrestle, or thumb-wrestle, or wrestle and thumb-wrestle.7/20/2008 #39
133. Make a widely known public figure cry on national television.
134. Find self-enlightenment.
135. Give Idaho back to the British.7/27/2008 #40
136. Travel to Spain.
137. And Ireland.
138. And Egypt.
139. Meet someone I've talked to online but never actually met in person.7/28/2008 #41
140. Be a mascot and make a total a** of myself without anyone knowing that it's me. :] 141. Get n*** and have my entire body painted at Mardi Gras. 142. Bungee jump off of a bridge. 143. Marry my soulmate. 144. Get a tattoo. 145. Pole dance.8/1/2008 #42
146. Tell a story in order
147. Read that book I've had on my shelf for ten years.
148. Get a better job.
149. Stop worrying about what the 'Norm' is.
150. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, find me a man that I can trust8/2/2008 #43
|This is not a name
151. Meet Joe Strummer (too bad he's dead...)
152. Get the lead role in a school play
153. Stand up for myself and pound anyone who tries to make fun of me for being weird (I AM WEIRD AND I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!)8/5/2008 #44
154.) Dropkick a punk
155.) Cuddle with a panda
156.) Bury myself in a suit of armor to help me in the next life..8/15/2008 #45
|This is not a name
157. Buy (and wear) a purple zoot suit!8/15/2008 #46
158. Successfully arrange for my body to launched directly towards the sun at my funeral.
159. Make something out of myself.
160. Become quasi-famous. Because second best is good enough.8/18/2008 #47
I agree with callmecrazyxoxo. How is Canada weird? I feel offended as well...10/23/2008 #48
161. Teach Americans that Canada's actually in North America LOL.
162. March with the penguins.
163. Become a Youtube celebrity without ever showing your face.
164. Make a political party before you're allowed to vote.
165. Slum it in a city and rely on the kindness of strangers to survive.10/23/2008 #49
166. Try Escargot, if only to say I've had it before.
167. Conquer a childhood fear or succeed at a childhood dream...one of the outrageous ones.
167. Rub a crocodile's belly.
168. Do something kind that a stranger will talk to their grandchildren about 10, 20 years from now. Or maybe even tomorrow.11/13/2008 #50
I agree with everyone. Canada is NOT strange, I live there in the midst of Toronto and it's a wonderful city full of great people!
169. Buy everything in a candy store.
170. Complete my NaNoWriMo.
171. Learn how to sing while standing on my head.
172. Be a great figure in history.
Pretty much sums that up! :)11/18/2008 #51
173. Travel the world
174. have my name become known around the world1/12/2009 #52
175) Fix my weirdness issue. Seriously.
176) Become respected by the people around me.
177) Live up to at least 70 years before I die.
(I hope these things have not been mentionned before, they're just my personal wishes.)1/17/2009 #53
1. Find, marry, love and have a child, with the same guy.
2. Write and publish a bestseller.
3. Live in Germany. Or Russia.1/22/2009 #54
181. Spend an entire day at the "carnival" (which is actually just a bunch of rides and food vendors at the swap meet, but whatever)
182. Learn to swim.
183. Camp out on the roof.
184. Get a hermit crab.
185. Buy a big, black van.1/31/2009 #55
186) publish a book
187) go skydiving
188) find true love (of course =DD)2/1/2009 #56
189) Finish a book
190) Get more sleep
191) Get a dog
192) Get a life
193) Let go of the man living in my basement, LOL2/3/2009 #57
194) Become the ruler/commander of all reptiles
195) Help Sonic Team make a GOOD Sonic Game
196) Go conquer some country, or something
197) STOP HATIN'!
198) Revive Threads
199) Own a Pirahna, Bat, Shark, Salamander and Alligator IN THAT ORDER!
200) Go Finish the other 199 things you twit!3/5/2009 #58
201) Go to New Mexico
202) Go to Spain
203) Go to Ireland
204) Stop going to addicting websites and playing addicting forum games.
205) Buy something outrageously expensive just because I can.3/5/2009 #59
206) Learn a foreign language.
207) Do something life changing for someone else.
208) Release an earth shattering novel.3/11/2009 . Edited 3/13/2009 #60
|Forum Moderators: aka Providence|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|