New Charlie and John
Private work between songbirdalice and myself. Keep out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Lee's ghost re-born

Yeah..

9/2/2011 #1
songbirdalice

He grabbed her, his hands cold and strong on her bare skin, one held over her mouth so that her screams were muffled. Tears rolled profusely down her ivory skin, her cheeks flushed pink with humiliation and anger. Her clothes were ripped off and she heard the zipper of his pants, 'oh God how can this be happening to me?' She thought to herself, desperatly trying to get away, but he was so strong, and overpowered her easily.

Charlie woke with a small jerk and looked around, she had fallen asleep in Government again, her cheek was red where it was propped against her hand, her glasses folded neatly on the desk. Darn. She looked around and other students started to figit, telling her it was almost time to go. Good, she needed some coffee to calm her nerves, it was the same nightmar- no memory every time.

9/2/2011 #2
Lee's ghost re-born

John saw the girl behind him jerk up with a shutter; she had been drifting off the past couple of classes, her brow always creased with fear. He jotted down a few things from the erase-broad and sighed. Five more minutes of this lecture on Reganism and he was going to jump out the window!

He zoned out, glancing at Charlie and then the window. He shifted in his desk when he heard the usual, "Have a good weekend, folks.." then the professor turned on Charlie. "Oh and Ms. Surname :P you might do better than a C in my class if you were awake for it, hmm?"

HEY, screamed John inwardly, balling his fists within his pockets.

9/2/2011 #3
songbirdalice

"Yes sir,'' Charlie murmured and stood, gathering her papers and bag, stuffing them in her denim tote bag. Her eyes were dark with lack of sleep and her skin pale with fear. She ran a hand through her light caramel hair, the thin strands fell back in place at her shoulders.

She put on her glasses and sighed, slightly humiliated from the professor's jab but knew she deserved it, she shouldn't be sleeping in class, but when should she sleep, when could she. The night was never safe, oh no they weren't. She doesn't remember actually sleeping at night since the...the incident...and it was starting to effect her grades, much less her health.

9/3/2011 #4
Lee's ghost re-born

John sighed and gathered his books, placing them in his lap. On his way out he noticed a cellphone sitting on Charlie's desk. Snatching it up, he rolled up to catch up with her. "Hey, Charlie, you left this," he said.

9/3/2011 #5
songbirdalice

Charlie heard her name and looked at John, then at the cell phone in his hand and smiled, taking it, ''oh thanks...I'm pretty forgetful.'' She said with a tired smile, though it didn't quite reach her blue eyes.

9/3/2011 #6
Lee's ghost re-born

"Charlie. you look overworked,' he said, his forehead creasing. "Can I buy you a coffee or something?"

Of crouse, a girl as pretty as her would never want to hang out with him.

9/3/2011 #7
songbirdalice

Charlie pondered on the thought for a moment, well hell...It's not like she was going to do anything else. She smiled at him, her dimples showing, "sure,'' she said, almost enthusiastically, "if you want to.''

9/3/2011 #8
Lee's ghost re-born

"Okay," he smiled.

The pair ambled down the street to the on-cafe John slid into a booth by the window and scanned the menu. A mug of hot coco would do him some good; winter seemed to be on the wind. He gave her a soft smile.

"If you need help in class, I'm here, ya know," he shrugged.

9/3/2011 #9
songbirdalice

A slight blush pinkened her cheeks and she smlied lightly at him, "like a tutor?" She asked, sliding into the booth across from him, the red worn padding soft against her back, better than the uncomfortable chairs in class, "that'd be nice...since i'm always falling asleep,'' she said with a sigh.

9/3/2011 #10
Lee's ghost re-born

"Always happy too,' he smiled. "But..are you okay, Charlie?"

He'd had her in a history class once and it seemed like she always had something to add.

9/3/2011 #11
songbirdalice

Charlie hesitated some and opened her mouth like she wanted to say so but then closed her mouth and sighed, ''yeah,'' she said quietly, not quite looking him in the eyes. She knew she had changed since hthe incident, she used to speak up, get involved, be happy. Now she was the polar opposite of who she was, and that's what she hated the most, that she was always afraid.

9/3/2011 #12
Lee's ghost re-born

John simply touched her hand with his, he'd read what she'd been through in the paper.

9/3/2011 #13
songbirdalice

Charlie closed her eyes for a moment to compose her thoughts, ''they still haven't found him,'' she said quietly, she knew he knew what had happened, heck, everybody knew, it was awful. She wished she was in a new town, so that nobody would know.

9/3/2011 #14
Lee's ghost re-born

"Its going to be alright," he whispered. He of crouse, couldn't really know that, but he believed it.

9/3/2011 #15
songbirdalice

Charlie nodded, ''that's what they tell me,'' they being the police. She sighed and put on a smlie, ''but it doesn't matter now,'' she said, ''no moping on a date,'' she said with a playful wink. If he was buying her coffee the least she could do was keep a light mood.

9/3/2011 #16
Lee's ghost re-born

Date? he thought his cheeks would explode from the heat!

9/3/2011 #17
songbirdalice

Charlie smiled lightly and got the coffee, sitting back down, "so John, where did you come from?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

9/3/2011 #18
Lee's ghost re-born

"Greenvile," he said. It was a town a couple hours off the main highway that was really known fo having nothing. "Glad to get out of there! You?"

9/3/2011 #19
songbirdalice

"Born and raised here, I want to finish college and get out,'' she said and took a sip of her coffee, looking at him, studying him subtly. Her blue eyes sparkled with interest, he was cute, she did wonder why he bothered talking to her, she was so...plain.

9/3/2011 #20
Lee's ghost re-born

He felt her eyes looking him over and his ears tinged red, but he simply tried to smile it off.

"Then what are your plans?"

9/3/2011 #21
songbirdalice

"I'd like to travel abroad with my photography,'' she said with a smile, her eyes showing the passion she had with her photography and her collection, ''what about you?"

9/3/2011 #22
Lee's ghost re-born

"I don't really know--have no idea what I wanna do,' he shrugged. "What do you like taking pictures of?"

9/3/2011 #23
songbirdalice

Charlie nodded, understanding the indecisiveness, "I like nature and architecture,'' she said with a smile.

9/3/2011 #24
Lee's ghost re-born

"Well my mom always complains she can never get a good picture of me if.."

9/3/2011 #25
songbirdalice

Charlie grinned, "model for me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

9/3/2011 #26
Lee's ghost re-born

He blushed but laughed. "Just for you.."

9/3/2011 #27
songbirdalice

Charlie laughed, ''we can go to my dorm after this so I can get my equipment," she said, she was slightly nervous about it from habit but ignored it, smiling at him genuinly.

9/3/2011 #28
Lee's ghost re-born

"Well, uh thank you char."

9/3/2011 #29
songbirdalice

Charlie blushed lightly at the nickname and smiled shyly, ''no problem,'' she said, finishing off her coffee.

9/3/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member