New Charlie and John
Private work between songbirdalice and myself. Keep out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Lee's ghost re-born

I dunno, I think people should just see where things up, too many relationships I've seen fail because they look at the long view, and break it off because they don't want to fit into the husband role ect. Instead of having fun and not trying to plan life.

I mean a girl I know has been dating a gut for like three months and you used the phrase, "If I marry him.." and was just like O,o

I dunno, I don't get why people are in such a rush sometimes and have expectations and labels.

I mean if I end up marrying ms. Leesy woohhoo, but I sure as hell am not thinking that now. :P

9/3/2011 #31
songbirdalice

I'm just extremely old fashioned haha

9/3/2011 #32
Lee's ghost re-born

lol

I'm never getting married if can help it, I think if you want pledge your life to someone go for it, I just don't want the fiscal reponseabillity.

No whether future girlfriends will agree.. -imagery woman in wedding dress drags me by the ear to alter- :P

9/3/2011 #33
songbirdalice

lol and I understand that though :) Just not me.

9/3/2011 #34
Lee's ghost re-born

I helped a friend from Canada find records on some ancestors who lived in my state in the early 1880s before moving back and they got married at 14! :O lol

9/3/2011 #35
songbirdalice

woah! wow

9/3/2011 #36
Lee's ghost re-born

Yeah that one was deemed Ileagal so they waited till the girl was 16. haha. I think she ended up having twins. O,o

9/3/2011 #37
Lee's ghost re-born

Morning!

9/4/2011 #38
songbirdalice

Goodmorning :)

9/4/2011 #39
Lee's ghost re-born

What's new with you?

9/4/2011 #40
songbirdalice

Nothing, vet work early in the morning(my friends dog has parvo)

9/4/2011 #41
Lee's ghost re-born

You're a vet?

9/4/2011 #42
Lee's ghost re-born

You there?

9/4/2011 #43
songbirdalice

no but i did take like 3 years of vet med.

9/4/2011 #44
Lee's ghost re-born

Neat!

9/4/2011 #45
Lee's ghost re-born

Well she said, "I don't know..I gave up dating." And I meekly asked her to think about it.

At the moment I'm hoping she is thinking about it, we've been friends for about three years and do really like her and we have many things in common, I just hope that wasn't a painless out, ya know? :P Hell if every romance was perfect, they'd be no interesting stories or people. :P

9/5/2011 #46
songbirdalice

Yep :)

And I do wish you luck, when us girls make a decision, we usually stick to it.

9/5/2011 #47
Lee's ghost re-born

I guess I'll see. lol

9/5/2011 #48
Lee's ghost re-born

How was your day?

6/22/2012 #49
songbirdalice

good so far :)

6/22/2012 #50
Lee's ghost re-born

Any big summer plans?

6/22/2012 #51
Lee's ghost re-born

Yay! Posted both! Interesting picture, did you get a haircut? :P Just doing some studying and seeing can sell a history article on working on to mag. Contemplating taking all my stories down. Most are utter crap and immature.

6/23/2012 #52
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Lee's ghost re-born
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member