Drakestar Spaceport RP
Humans and aliens alike are welcome at Drakestar Spaceport. Coming, going or staying, beings of all shapes, sizes and colors go about their business. Why not join them? You might find adventure, or get embroiled in a scandal. Who knows? ;
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Melf
"Of course it does," jax replied, raising an eyebrow.
10/27/2011 #301
Jackie the Giant

"What? It does." Mint said. "After all, the door was locked, therefore leaving the garbage chute as the only way out. Also, I sprained my ankle when you hit me in the garbage chute, meaning I would have to watch it if I tried to climb up the chute again." She spread her arms in a "ta-da!" fashion.

10/27/2011 #302
Melf

Jax laughed. "It seems like you plan out every possibility in a nanosecond."

10/28/2011 #303
Jackie the Giant

"Nah." Mint shook her head; then shrugged. "After all, I knew all the variables. I knew that I had hurt my ankle, and that there were only two ways out: through the door and through the chute. Then I planned as I went along." She grinned.

10/28/2011 #304
Melf

It was remarkable, Jax thought. They were alike but different. "Why did you slide down here in the first place?"

10/28/2011 #305
Jackie the Giant

Mint rolled her eyes. "I had managed to stop myself half-way, and was going to climb back out once you left." She said. "But then you had to come sliding down like an over-sized river otter and practically break my ankle." Her glare was only semi-accusing, though, and she shrugged it off.

10/28/2011 #306
Melf

Jax laughed at her look. "I'm so sorry," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

10/28/2011 #307
Jackie the Giant

"Aww, don't be." Mint said in a patronizingly sweet voice. "It wasn't your fault."

10/28/2011 #308
Melf

Jax considered this. "How, exactly, is it not my fault?"

10/28/2011 #309
Jackie the Giant

"I dunno." Mint shrugged, dropping the sickly-sweet act because it was making her ill. "Are we going to get out of here, or are we going to stand around, talking in the garbage all day?"

10/28/2011 #310
Melf

Jax grinned and pressed a button on his hacking device. A section of the wall slid open, revealing a hidden pathway to the market. "You can leave if you want."

10/28/2011 #311
Jackie the Giant

"You first." Mint said. "You have no reason to hang out in the garbag except try and fetch your walkie-talkie." Having an incredibly high bounty on your head makes you naturally suspicious of all people who tell you to go down a tunnel without any indication that they were going to come with you.

10/28/2011 #312
Melf

Jax laughed at her. "No one's out there," he promised. He glanced down at his walkie-talkie, picked it up, and shrugged. He strolled out.

10/28/2011 #313
Jackie the Giant

Mint limped after Jax; following him out of the garbage compactor. On the outside she looked cool as a cucumber, but on the inside she was tensed, ready to go into action should he have been lying.

10/28/2011 #314
Melf

Jax saw her look and laughed. "Relax, it's fine," he said, grinning. He pointed. "About forty meters that way is where we started."

10/28/2011 #315
Jackie the Giant

"Okie-doke." Mint said. "Well, thanks for the way out. I'm going to go find somewhere to sit until the swelling in my ankle goes down." She gave a small wave before she began to limp away. She wasn't going very fast, but she saw no need to.

10/28/2011 #316
Melf

"Wait!" Jax called impulsively, though a second later he wasn't sure why. "Um, do you want me to buy you a drink?"

10/28/2011 #317
Jackie the Giant

Mint raised an eyebrow at him. "If the drink came with an ice pack for my ankle, sure." She said after a second of staring at him like he was a loon.

10/28/2011 #318
Melf

Jax felt foolish but nodded. "Okay," he said, jogging over to a nearby stand. A second later, he tossed Mint an icepack.

10/28/2011 #319
Jackie the Giant

"Thank you." Mint said with mock primness as she caught the icepack and hobbled over to where he was.

10/28/2011 #320
Melf

Jax said, "One sec," and ran off to get the drinks. A minute later, he came back with two drinks in his hands.

10/28/2011 #321
Jackie the Giant

Mint was waiting for him at a bench she had found nearby. "Wow. If I had known that spraining my ankle would have someone running all the over the station for me, I would have done it sooner." She joked as she accepted one of the drinks from him.

10/28/2011 #322
Melf

Jax did feel slightly ridiculous getting her all this stuff, but sat down across from her. "Well, now you know, for next time."

10/28/2011 #323
Jackie the Giant

Mint chuckled. "Nah. Once is enough thanks." She said as she took a sip of the drink. She surprised herself by doing this, since she normally would not have drunk anything that she hadn't watched being prepared, especially not when it came from a stranger like Jax.

10/28/2011 #324
Melf

Jax sipped his drink as well; he couldn't think of anything to say. "Do you like it?" he finally asked.

10/29/2011 #325
Unpredictable Convictions

((uuuuuuhhh randomness!!!))

Wolf-like Zia padded through the crowd. After all, a huge black wolf in the middle of space wasn't common. Then she spotted Jax again. "You left me alone," she said with a wolffish grin.

10/29/2011 #326
Jackie the Giant

"Yeah. It's good." Mint said, before turning to look at him. "So how come you didn't call the police on me?" She asked him seriously. "I mean, you would have gotten a big reward for doing it, and you didn't even know except by reputation." It had been bugging her ever since he had thrown away the walkie-talkie, and she wanted an answer.

10/29/2011 . Edited 10/29/2011 #327
Melf
Jax laughed, trying to figure out an answer when he didn't know himself. "I don't need money," he said finally.
10/29/2011 #328
Jackie the Giant

"Really?" Mint looked less than convinced. "I've had small countries send agents after me, because the country could use the money." She thought about it for a second. "Ya know what? Forget it. I'm going to think myself into a corner one of these days."

10/29/2011 #329
Melf
Jax nodded, wondering why he HAD let her go. She was a threat to the public. She could mak him rich. Yet he let her go.
10/29/2011 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jackie the Giant
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member