Live or Die
In this forum, you are either undead, a shifter, an alchemist, or innocent human. This is they world they have come to know: the undead are after the humans and the alchemists and shifters try to protect the humans.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Blacksnake201

Name: Vincent Waltmor the XXI

Past: Vincent is a very quiet, very mysterious being to others in the mortal world. No one really knows where he's from and what his origin is, only Vincent knows it and will likely not share his past. A very shady character to know, meet, or even walk by him.

Human, shifter, or undead: Undead

Physical description: Charcoal-black short hair, 5'1, always wears a cloak, very pale skin, and Blood-thirsty red eyes.

Personality: Cold in heart, unforgivable, seductive, and very deceitful.

Other: Prefers to mix blood with the finest red wine(s).

9/17/2011 #31
BandGeek333

I didn't mention this earlier, but the undead qualities, like fangs and red eyes don't come in unless they are thirsting for blood. His normal eye color will be the color he had before he was changed. Also, you are accepted. I am super excited that there are more undead.

9/18/2011 . Edited 9/19/2011 #32
Blacksnake201

the undead castle? Is that where I go?

9/18/2011 #33
BandGeek333

yep,

Name: Samantha Baker

Past: She's had a pretty normal life. Her mother and father have decent jobs and she goes to a normal public school. However, recently she has seen strange people with pale white skin. Then didn't eat much and they usually had these strange thermoses with them too...

Human, shifter, or undead: human

Physical description: She has naturally straight chestnut colored hair that falls a little more than halfway down her back. Her eyes are a sweet, soft blue with specks of gold. She is pretty short, but not that short.

Personality: She cares about everyone. She can't bear to see someone hurt, injured, or alone unless she goes over to help. She isn't that shy, but she has her moments.

Other: She suspects that the white people aren't totally human...

9/18/2011 . Edited 9/24/2011 #34
BandGeek333

Name: Giana Black

Past: She was changed centuries ago, almost around the time of the first vampires. Because of her reputation and her age, she was appointed queen of the undead. She has power and the ability to make many vampires. If a pitiful human wishes to die, she is who the go to.

Human, shifter, or undead: undead

Physical description: She has blond hair, soft blue eyes, fair skin, soft voice, movie star white teeth

Personality: She usually pities the inferior; if the humans have a better reason to live, she prefers to keep them that way; gives second chances but never a third; she is adored by her minions

Other: She isn't tall, so she does not like it when creatures refer to her height

9/18/2011 #35
Blacksnake201

Name: Gabriel Reffia

Past: When he was younger, his family was slaughtered from a vampire. Later that horrific night, he was found in a bundles of blankets. He was soon adopted by the local priest, who is in a secret organization known as the Brotherhood of God. When Gabriel grew, he was slowly was introduced into the brotherhood. When he was 18, he became a man of god and Gods wrath. Now he hunts both were's and the lord of Vampires, Count Dracula.

Human

Physical description: 6'2, bark-brown hair, golden-green eyes, tan, and strong voice.

Personality: Pities the beings of the night and non-believers; is relentless while hunting.

Other: Prefers God as the creator of the entire universe.

((Dead))

9/24/2011 . Edited 10/3/2011 #36
BandGeek333

accepted you can send him anywhere, you may as well start with the human community though...

9/24/2011 #37
haleynichole122

Name: Abby Copeland

Past: No one knows her past...not even me (:

Human, shifter, or undead: Undead

Physical description: Obviously pale, dark red hair but not quite auburn, dark hazel eyes that change to green as her mood changes, normal height

Personality: Very shy, slow to trust anyone, but brave and loves adventure

Other: Always wears maroon because it's an uncommonish color.

Sorry it's not that good. Im not in a very creative mood but Kim made me.

9/25/2011 #38
BandGeek333

Yay!! Haley!!!! You're accepted go to the undead castle. hehe

9/25/2011 . Edited 9/25/2011 #39
KiyoKittyNyan

Removed (Leaving forum)

10/3/2011 . Edited 10/11/2011 #40
BandGeek333

accepted go to the shifter safe-house

10/3/2011 #41
Nepezi. Kitten Extraordinaire

question, are half dragons allowed?

10/4/2011 #42
BandGeek333

Depends, is it a were dragon? If it is than yes. I already have one of those.

10/4/2011 #43

yay! ah f*ck it I'm in too many RPs as it is

10/4/2011 #44
BandGeek333

Yeah, I'm in 10, but I kinda abandoned some cuz no one wants me there, even my friends... Oh well

10/4/2011 #45

that's terrible

10/4/2011 #46
BandGeek333

I really don't like random things in here, that's what the off-topic conversation is for, so come up with a character.

10/4/2011 #47

fine

Name: Lucas

Past: Descendant of one of the original shifter families.

Shifter: Were-dragon

Description: As a human, he wears blue jeans, a black hoodie over a white T-shirt and has short black hair. As a dragon, he has black scales and the membranes of his wings are a pale yellow.

Personality: Rather cocky, self-absorbed, cares deeply for his friends

Other: Do I really need something here?

whatcha think?

10/4/2011 #48
BandGeek333

It's okay, you could add a last name, but it's not totally necessary

10/4/2011 #49
Unpredictable Convictions

hola Kimbo-slice

10/4/2011 #50

Name: Lucas Lisle

10/4/2011 #51
BandGeek333

Phoebe I will smack you!!! (virtually) Of course the real one will be be when I come up to visit. And thanks you may go to the shifter safe-house

10/4/2011 . Edited 10/4/2011 #52

you will never smack me!!!! you know i can take you in a fight!!!!!!

10/4/2011 #53

CATFIGHT!

10/4/2011 #54
BandGeek333

*sticks out tongue* if you want to stay, make a character

10/4/2011 #55
hm....maybe. im busy even though i am an awesome person to rp with..
10/4/2011 #56
BandGeek333

you are so conceited

10/4/2011 #57
KiyoKittyNyan

Removed (Leaving Forum)

10/5/2011 . Edited 10/11/2011 #58
BandGeek333

It sounds great, but did you read the plot? In order to go vampire, you must drink their "blood" which is black magic. Of course, they drink blood, but that is when they want to kill, not change. Please make it a little more clear next time. Other wise, accepted. You may go to the human community.

10/5/2011 #59
KiyoKittyNyan

I don't understand what you're getting at O.o

10/5/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BandGeek333 I'maBeautifulDisaster, Blacksnake201, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member