Live or Die
In this forum, you are either undead, a shifter, an alchemist, or innocent human. This is they world they have come to know: the undead are after the humans and the alchemists and shifters try to protect the humans.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
BandGeek333

This is where all humans live.

9/10/2011 #1
Jackie the Giant

Nero peered around the corner before jumping into a dumpster. His ragged, stained clothes and greasy hair couldn't get any dirtier, so he didn't care if he sat in with the rest of the garbage. He opened his shirt and several wallets fell out: today's haul. He grinned as he opened the first wallet, which contained quite a bit of money.

"Yeah. I still got it." He said smugly, his voice echoing hollowly against the metal sides of the dumpster.

9/15/2011 #2
BandGeek333

Walking down the street, Samantha heard a noise. It was coming from the alley. "What the..." She turned and heard some rummaging.

9/24/2011 #3
Blacksnake201

Gabriel walked by the young girl, who, caught his attention was the sound. Gabriel turned,'humph, just a low, lost christian who steals for his own greed.' Gabriel glanced at the young girl who began to walk towards the sound. He stopped in front of the girl. "Let me handle with that sound."

9/24/2011 . Edited 9/24/2011 #4
BandGeek333

Sam was confused. Who was this stranger? What was he going to do?

9/24/2011 #5
Blacksnake201

"I assure you, nothing bad will happen." Gabriel walked away from the girl and walked into the ally way to investigate.

9/24/2011 #6
BandGeek333

Sam still wasn't sure...

9/24/2011 #7
Blacksnake201

Gabriel walked by a opened trash container, he noticed the heavy breathing inside. Gabriel pulled out his hand cannon of god and banged it against the trash bin. A loud echo bounced from the bins walls, a scream came out. Gabriel reached in and grabbed the thief.

9/24/2011 #8
BandGeek333

Samantha felt immediate pity. She felt the pain the boy in the trash can felt. She wanted to run over to him and comfort him, but she realized that would be stupid. She doesn't know this kid. Instead, she walked over and slapped the man for hurting this poor kid, trying to survive.

9/24/2011 . Edited 9/24/2011 #9
Blacksnake201

Gabriel shouted at the girl."Child! Why do you interfere with my business to punish this boy for stealing!"

9/24/2011 #10
BandGeek333

"You had no reason to hurt him like that!" Samantha cringed at his loud voice.

9/24/2011 . Edited 9/24/2011 #11
Blacksnake201

"You dare judge a man of God, who brings the justice of the holy lord upon the sinners of this world. If you dare speak to a man of god like some commoner, than you are a sinner as well!?" Bringing his loud, thunderous voice.

9/24/2011 #12
BandGeek333

"God never meant for you to harm him like that."

9/25/2011 #13
Blacksnake201

"You dare call my actions unjust? Would you see some evidence?" Gabriel demanded the boy to reveal the wallets he had stole. "The boy has committed the sin of theft, child!"

9/25/2011 #14
BandGeek333

"You could have gone around this in a more mature matter." Samantha felt her confidence strengthen.

9/25/2011 #15
Blacksnake201

"Mature matter? This is a mature matter, child!" Gabriel scolded the girl.

9/25/2011 #16
BandGeek333

"He's just a kid! leave him alone!"

9/25/2011 #17
Blacksnake201

Gabriel let the boy go, due to the girls stubbornness of the girl. The boy grabbed the wallets and ran frantically.

9/25/2011 #18
BandGeek333

"You had no reason to do that, you know."

9/25/2011 #19
Blacksnake201

"You had no reason to judge me."

9/25/2011 #20
BandGeek333

"I have plenty reason to." She glared into his eyes then walked in the other direction.

9/25/2011 #21
Blacksnake201

Gabriel whispered."May God watch you, child." Gabriel walked away into the ally.

9/25/2011 #22
BandGeek333

Samantha's mind was racing. What was with that guy?!?! There was one thing for sure, though. That man was obsessed with Christianity.

9/25/2011 #23
Blacksnake201

Gabriel was walking out of the town and into the forest. It was now dawning night. "Time to make some beast in the night repent." Gabriel walked out of the town and into the shadow filled woods.

9/25/2011 #24
Blacksnake201

((Gabriel to Forest of the night))

9/25/2011 #25
Jackie the Giant

((Ya know, it would have been nice to be able to have Nero run off or stay of my own choosing. He's my character, ya know, not yours.))

9/27/2011 #26
Blacksnake201

((Sorry about that. Wasn't trying to do that, I was trying to start Gabriel off, I wasn't trying to make him do stuff, I just needed Gabriel to be started off and have a little conflict. So, again i'm sorry.))

9/27/2011 #27
Jackie the Giant

((Eh, forget it. Nero would have run anyway. Just don't control my characters again.))

Nero hugged himself against a wall, panting heavily. Most people would probably call him a coward for running away from danger all the time, but he called it self-preservation. That crazy guy had scared the wits out of him when he had dragged him out of the dumpster, and the boy had not thought twice about darting away when his shirt was released.

He hadn't run far though. That girl had stood up for him, and he wanted to know why. What could she have possibly gotten out of it? He was certain that she was trying to get something out of it, because people never helped him unless they wanted to use him in some way. He peeked around the corner to see that the girl was still there. But what had she wanted?

9/27/2011 #28
BandGeek333

Sam sighed. At least the boy was safe. She turned the corner to find him heaving with the effort to breathe.

9/28/2011 #29
Jackie the Giant

Nero backed away when the girl rounded the corner and nearly ran into him. Should he run or stay? His instincts were telling him to run for all he was worth and avoid trouble, but his curiosity told him to find out why she had helped him. So he compromised; staying put, but in a stance that would allow him to dart away if she made a move that looked in the least bit hostile. He watched her like a mouse watches a cat.

9/28/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BandGeek333 I'maBeautifulDisaster, Blacksnake201, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member