Live or Die
In this forum, you are either undead, a shifter, an alchemist, or innocent human. This is they world they have come to know: the undead are after the humans and the alchemists and shifters try to protect the humans.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
BandGeek333

This is where all shifters without total control of their inner animal reside. It is in Michigan. However the location is unknown to everyone who is human or undead, so the exact location is confidential.

9/10/2011 . Edited 9/15/2011 #1
BandGeek333

Because Jackie couldn't control her abilities correctly, her parents sent her to live here. All she could think of was: I have to learn how to do this.

9/10/2011 #2
Just South of Sanity

Kaida entered the building, her new home. She was weary, tired, and a bit travel-stained, her bag slung over her shoulder. It had taken her a long time to get here, even with flying for 17 hours each day. Already she missed her father, but told herself to suck it up. Walking into one of the rooms, she spotted a girl about her age. "Hello," she said courteously.

9/10/2011 #3
BandGeek333

Jackie hesitated a minute then decided she would be okay. "Hi."

9/10/2011 #4
Blacksnake201

Vol De Skarin followed in with a slow, calm, and controlled attitude as well a assertive tone in his voice. "Is this the safe house of the Shifters, Naves?" Without his knowing, Jackie and Kaida were new to Skarin and didn't understand why he sounded like a Knight-like-Scandinavian. Skarin apologized with apathy. "Forgive me, I am new here and am not use to the warm climate here in the Americas. I am Vol De Skarin, or you can just call me Skarin for the short." Skarin introduced himself to the newly residence of the safe house, now he waits for their turn...

9/17/2011 #5
awesomeperson91
Vinny sighed and looked at the address one last time. 'yep, this is it' he thought. He walked in, hoping he would meet some girls in the next few months...or however long he would be here. He pushed open the door, hitting some guy in the way, not saying sorry. "is this the shifter safe house? I hope it is 'cause that would be awkward. If it wasn't" he said
9/17/2011 . Edited 9/17/2011 #6
Blacksnake201

Skarin tumbled forward, almost falling over. Skarin lash out at the new comer, "Why you son of a British Whelp! You'll know of my powers of the wolf of the all father, Odin!" Skarin began to growl an eerie snarl. Skarin's ocean-blue eyes began to turn to a sickly-red color, fangs began to grow from existing canines, and his snarling began more furious and taunting. Before Skarin could finish his transformation, one of the girls screamed...

9/17/2011 #7
Just South of Sanity
"Hey! Woah!" Kaida shouted, jumping between the two boys.
9/18/2011 #8
awesomeperson91
"yeah! Chillax, you British crumpet! I was just trying to open the door and you happen to be in my way!" Vinny was glad he saw the guy start to change into a wolf, so he was positive it was the safe house. Then he turned to the girl in between them and nodded his head. "Sup" he said casually. ((sorry, I don't know if your character is British or not...but in my head he is, so I called him a British crumpet))
9/18/2011 . Edited 9/18/2011 #9
Blacksnake201

Skarin quickly transformed back into his human form, he turned to the two. He bellowed at Vinny. "How dare you call me a British snack, you foolish boy! I am from Scandinavia, not some weak whelp who wets himself out of petty fear!" Skarin finished his rant towards Vinny with detest. Then he turned to Kaida and spoke with no sense of compassion. " I admirer your bold actions, but leave my problems to solve by my hand and my hand only." Skarin's face did not show anger, disappointment , or any intimidating to everyone in the room. Skarin became silent, until the others calm themselves as well. (Don't sweat it. My character is from Scandinavia and is a direct descendant of one of the two wolfs of the all father, Odin. Probably our two characters may become enamies later in the story... or not.

9/18/2011 #10
Just South of Sanity
Kaida rolled her eyes, but stepped away and plopped down on the couch. "So," she said, "now that that little episode is over, what are your names?"
9/18/2011 #11
awesomeperson91
"hey Im Vinny. Wanna feel my muscles? I work out." he said flirting with kaida. He loved girls.
9/18/2011 #12
Just South of Sanity
Kaida stared at Vinny like he had some kind of disease. "No, I don't."
9/18/2011 #13
Blacksnake201

Skarin gave Vinny a look of a grudge. "You focus on womanizing more than learning to control you powers." Skarin turned to the others."I am Vol De Skarin, as I already told the two girls, you may call me Skarin for short."

9/18/2011 #14
awesomeperson91
"just tell me when you do, ok, babe?" he flexed his muscles as he said this.
9/18/2011 . Edited 9/18/2011 #15
BandGeek333

Jackie was disgusted. "I'm going to walk over there. Feel free to NOT follow me."

9/18/2011 #16
Blacksnake201

Skarin watched Jackie walk out, his thoughts wondered. 'Why? Why do I feel so strange?' Skarin saw the door open and close, still trying to find the reason why he feels different.

9/18/2011 #17
Just South of Sanity
Kaida gave Vinny a disgusted look. "Maybe I should have just let him maul you," she pondered.
9/18/2011 #18
awesomeperson91
"well you shouldve cause I wouldve just flown away." he said changing into his hawk form. He changed back. " you should like a dude who flies" he said.
9/18/2011 #19
Blacksnake201

Skarin turned his head to Vinny, with an eerie fire in his eyes. He gave a wry smile smile as well.

9/18/2011 #20
BandGeek333

Jackie walked out onto the porch and slumped into a chair.

9/18/2011 #21
awesomeperson91
Vinny walked out to the porch. He sat next to the stranger that he would be living with. "hey. What's your name, cutie"
9/18/2011 #22
Greenie123

Lila walked over to the people on the porch. "Hi, I'm Lila Black. Who are you?"

9/18/2011 #23
awesomeperson91
" hey cute stuff. I'm divinchi. Vinny divinchi." He stood up and started making James bond moves. "so...when are we gonna actually do something. Im bored."
9/18/2011 #24
BandGeek333
"I think I just threw up a little in my mouth..."
9/18/2011 #25
awesomeperson91
" can we test out our shifter abilities? That would be fun!" Vinny said, continuing his James bond moves.
9/18/2011 #26
BandGeek333
"go ahead bond, but I'm first!" Jackie went tiger right then and there.
9/18/2011 #27
Greenie123

Lila rolled her eyes at this Vinny kid and shifted into her panther form.

9/18/2011 #28
Blacksnake201

Skarin walked out to see what the others were doing. Jackie turned into a tiger, while Vinny began to take form, and for the new girl, for whom he doesn't know, turned into a panther. "Seems I am missed from training. I'll show what i'm willingly to become." Skarin began to take form of the wolf that he attempted to do earlier.

9/18/2011 #29
BandGeek333

Jackie snarled at Skarin's sudden change into a wolf. Cats and dogs normally disliked each other...

9/19/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BandGeek333 I'maBeautifulDisaster, Blacksnake201, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member