Live or Die
In this forum, you are either undead, a shifter, an alchemist, or innocent human. This is they world they have come to know: the undead are after the humans and the alchemists and shifters try to protect the humans.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
BandGeek333

This is where the vampires and shifters can go hunting. Also, daring humans go hiking here too. This is where they tend to meet.

9/24/2011 #1
BandGeek333

Jackie bounded through the forest. "You can't catch me!"

9/25/2011 #2
Blacksnake201

Skarin was quickly on her tail. "Don't underestimate me!" Skarin jumped in front of Jackie. "Told you."

9/25/2011 #3
BandGeek333

"Not so fast, mister!" Jackie leaped in front of him again.

9/25/2011 #4
Blacksnake201

Skarin got back to chasing Jackie once again. "Why do I always stop in front of a running person." Skarin whispered to himself.

9/25/2011 #5
BandGeek333

Jackie snorted laughter at him. All of a sudden she stopped. There was a human in the forest, she could sense it. Skarin bounded forward.

9/25/2011 #6
Blacksnake201

"He's here, I can feel his prescience." Skarin's eyes started to glare and his fangs began to grow. The moon was almost full. It was only a matter of minutes before Skarin could change.

9/25/2011 #7
Blacksnake201

Gabriel wondered into the forest, hold a crossed necklace, praying to God for guidance.

9/25/2011 #8
BandGeek333

"Who's here, Skarin?"

9/25/2011 #9
Blacksnake201

"The Priest, Gabriel."

9/25/2011 #10
Blacksnake201

Gabriel was near to his target a rouge priest who dishonored the order.

9/25/2011 #11
BandGeek333

"I'm sorry Skarin, we shouldn't have come here. We should get back."

9/25/2011 #12
Blacksnake201

"You head back, I'll settle a score that has not been dealt with."

9/25/2011 #13
Blacksnake201

Gabriel sensed that their was no rouge brother running in the wilderness, it was something he did not kill a year ago. "So, you live to this night demon. God's wrath will be sent through me to send you to hell!" Gabriel ran in the direction he had a feeling about,

9/25/2011 #14
BandGeek333

"I'm not leaving you here to face your long lost enemy. I'm staying here. YOU go back to the house."

-------------------------------

After exiting the castle, Giana darted into the woods.

9/26/2011 #15
Blacksnake201

"If he kills you, I don't know what I'll do. He's my problem. You head back."

--------------------------------

Vincent left the castle and chased after Giana into the woods.

Gabriel drew closer and closer to Skarin, he was now only a gunshot away from him.

9/26/2011 #16
BandGeek333

"No. If I leave you, there is a definite chance you'll go monster. If you leave now, you will spare many lives. Now GO! I will stay here and fend him off."

------------------------------------

Giana giggled. There were helpless animals everywhere. To her left she spotted a deer. She lounged and pounced on her prey. The thick, oozing blood slithered down her throat. To humans, this is like savory, rich chocolate.

9/26/2011 #17
Blacksnake201

"No. He is my responsibility to handle, he knew what I did and may try to find the safe-house. If I run, he'll kill you and probably find the safe house. I do not want you to get hurt for my past."

----------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel drew closer and felt the power of God rush through him. He unscathed his holy stake hand cannon and prayed. "Holy father, protect me while I slay the spawns of Satan and free mankind from evil in your name..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Vincent saw Giana drinking blood from a deer. He oddly found her beautiful when she drank. Vincent turned and saw something worth the kill. "Something looks Delicious tonight." Vincent pounced and clawed at a brown bear, he began to drink the thick and savory blood.

9/26/2011 #18
BandGeek333

"I didn't want to have to go this far, but you've brought me to it. If you make me leave, I will kill myself. However, if I stay, there is a chance I may live, your choice."

-----------------------------------------

After she drained the animal, she glanced up to see Vincent sucking the life out of a bear. Her thirst was satisfied for now. All that was left on her agenda was to walk a little. "You want to come for a walk with me?"

9/26/2011 #19
Blacksnake201

"You may stay, but I'll confront him, if he attacks, we'll have to defend ourselves." Skarin heard a rustle in the bushes. He was here, Skarin could feel him coming.

-------------------------------------

"And punish those who take the deal of Lucifer." Gabriel aimed his hand cannon at Skarin and the girl with him. "So, you're trying to make another innocent compact with the devil."

-------------------------------------

Vincent finished sucking the blood of the bear, he licked his lips. He glanced at Giana. "Sure, tis a beautiful night to walk in the moonlight, with a beautiful maiden of the night." Vincent stood up and offered his hand to Giana.

9/26/2011 #20
BandGeek333

"Whatever." Jackie knew, that she wasn't going to just stand back. Then, the priest appeared. "What is that?" She pointed to the cannon in his hands.

----------------------------------------

Giana laughed. She could see Vincents look of confusion. "You know, it is still morning? right? She pointed to the bright sunlight filtering through the trees. "I don't know if you ever bothered to go out into the sun before. But if you listened to the myths, you probably think what is happening is impossible. Let me assure you, the sun only weakens us not destroys us." She laughed again.

9/27/2011 #21
Blacksnake201

Skarin saw the hand cannon Gabriel was holding. He knew he hadn't come all this way to kill him tonight, but other shifters as well. He reacted quickly, "Get down!" He grabbed Jackie and pulled her down, sparing her life from the impact and the shot of the stake hand cannon. He growled with anger, showing his true form in the full moon.

----------------------------------

Gabriel saw the boy he left to die, becoming what the survivors of that night described, A wolf-man. "So, this is what the Lycan looks like? Hideous, foul beast of Satan." Gabriel aimed his weapon at the transforming Skarin."I'll send you back to Hell, DEMON!" But the moon shined as it was full. Skarin's bones cracked to the new form, fur begin to grow as a bark-brown color, a snout grew and ears of a wolf grew out. Gabriel watched the beast transform with no signs of horror. The beast opened it's eyes, showing blood red eyes, Canines as sharp as steel, and it's howl shattered the ears of anything nearby. Gabriel saw the vengeful beast's true form... ((The encounter with Gabriel happened at night with a full moon, While the Vampires out in the day))

Vincent couldn't believe that he was foolish enough to be in the sunlight. But he did not burn, the tales of dying in the sunlight was a lie? "So, my father lied to me?" With this question, Giana saw the distrust to his father. Vincent looked at Giana."All this time, I could have gone out in the day? Why? Why did my father lie to me?"

9/27/2011 #22
BandGeek333

Jackie stared at Skarin, wide-eyed. she had known he depicted a monster, but this was different.Yet, he didn't look as bad as her picture. She expected a greasy-haired, yellow-toothed creature, with a protruding rib cage. Too be honest, she's seen worse. After he smacked her to the ground, she rubbed her head. She was human again. She really needed to learn to control this. She went back to tiger.

--------------------------------------

"Vincent, your father lied to a lot of people. Don't take it too seriously." ((I know, its so weird))

9/27/2011 #23
Blacksnake201

In Skarin's mind, he tried to argue with the lycan, then he tried to reason with it, "I am part of you. You are the child of two shifters, which I remain in you. I'll kill those who are the ones who brought you pain!" In the physical world, Skarin in his Lycan form, He lounged at Gabriel trying to rip his throat out. While trying to attack Gabriel, he evaded Skarin and shot a stake at him with his hand cannon. Skarin was impaled in the lower body, he did not mind, the Lycan wanted him dead.

Gabriel Fired again and again, only missing by a long shot. Gabriel tried not to say the lords name in vain."May God condemn you To hell!" To his surprise, he ran out of stakes in his cannon. Trying to reload, he was clawed by Skarins, razor sharp claws. He fell to the ground, trying to postpone the bleeding. All he could do now was try to fight...

"No wonder you hate him, I can understand that. But, he was honest with me. Now, I lost that trust with him." He slowly held Giana's hand. "But I have faith in you, my love."

9/27/2011 #24
BandGeek333

Jackie roared at the sight of Skarin's hit. She stalked off came up behind Gabriel. She lounged for his neck.

Giana looked sympathetically at Vincent. It didn't seem right to sever the bond he and his father shared. She never wanted it to end up like this, but she had to tell him about his father, or else he never would have let it go. She felt shame at her cowardice.

9/28/2011 #25
Just South of Sanity

Kaida wandered aimlessly through the forest, her feet silently hitting the ground. Suddenly, she heard the sounds of fighting a show distance off. She ran towards the noise, then slid to a halt when she saw Jackie and Skarin, in their animal forms, fighting a man.

9/28/2011 #26
Blacksnake201

Skarin clawed hastily and dangerously towards the priest, bearing his sharp teeth at Gabriel. He noticed Kaida coming behind. In Skarin's mind, he tried to ward Kaida away from the priest and himself.

-------------------------

Gabriel was loosing blood, a lot of blood, he began to fall on his knees. He prayed to god for mercy. "GOD! HELP ME! HELP ME GOD!" His prayers seemed to fail him. He was now in the hands of the devil.

-------------------------

Vincent noticed Giana's fear of severing his bond with his father. He didn't want Giana to cower in what might happen. He hugged Giana to calm her down.

9/28/2011 #27
BandGeek333

Jackie was tearing at Gabriel's neck when she noticed Kaida standing there. She made a whimpering noise, trying to get her to move back.

--------------------------

Giana cried into Vincents shoulder.

9/28/2011 #28
Blacksnake201

When Skarin turned to Kaida, she wept what she saw of, what once was Skarin. Now was a horrific beast of the night, The Lycan. She cried when she saw his blood red eyes, his steel sharp fangs, and his bark-brown fur that reflected the moonlight. Kaida cried after the terrifying sight. Jackie saw kaida crying, and let go. Skarin did not let Gabriel a chance to breath.

-----------------------------

Gabriel watched his blood running out of his wounds, like a red river. He watched the girl weep, he tried to be her to run. only to fade into eternal darkness...

-----------------------------

Vincent knew Giana was upset, because of the truth of his father. He didn't want to see her miserable. He hugged her. "I don't want you to be miserable. I want you to be happy, even if something is about my father or anyone else, please. Smile for me?" He didn't let her go.

9/28/2011 #29
BandGeek333

((You can't control our characters. First, you must ask))

----------------------

Giana shook her head. It was impossible. Her shoulders were already shaking. Then she thought to herself how pathetic she was. She was queen of the vampires! Why was she crying? She tried to breathe deeply and calm herself.

9/29/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BandGeek333 I'maBeautifulDisaster, Blacksnake201, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member