anorexiabulimia
you write about eating disorders?this is for you, so you can relate and ask questions to other authors who may know just a bit more about it than you
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Nina Hunter

Okay and this is an honest question and I would love for an honest answer. I'm skinny. I'm about 5'5" and 95 if that pounds. I get people who come up to me al the time and ask me if I have an eating disorder. I wonder what in the world gives them the right to ask me that. You wouldn't go up to a fat person and ask them if they had an eating disorder would you? So what gives everyone the right to ask a skinny person whether they have an eating disorder when they know nothing about that person?

11/10/2008 #1
Siriano

Because people are stupid and can't grasp the concept that people are naturally thin.

I think it's quite ironic. Loads of models eat a bunch of crap and sit around and are still tiny. It's just not fair. You're lucky. They can suck it.

6/15/2009 #2
SeverEstHolmes

I get people asking me that too! :/ People are always attracted to something that might cause "drama" or give them something to "gossip" about... people's lives are boring, so they feel the need to pry into others and put projections on people who are different than them.

10/24/2010 #3
SeverEstHolmes

I get people asking me that too! :/ People are always attracted to something that might cause "drama" or give them something to "gossip" about... people's lives are boring, so they feel the need to pry into others and put projections on people who are different than them.

10/24/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: hiddenuntilicanfigureouthowtod
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member