OK, every forum should have rules, so here are mine:
1. NO swearing. Absolutely none. If you swear, I will warn you, and delete your post.
2. This isn't a place to post your poetry. If it's published, you can tell the name. If it's not, and you want to show it, publish it. And if you don't want to publish it...well, don't.
3. Please do not start religious or political arguments. If you do, I will ask you to stop.
4. Respect everyone else's opinion. If you don't like someone's work, you can say so, but be nice about it.
5. Please stay on topic. Don't start talking about something completely different to the topic.
If you don't follow the rules, I'll warn you about it, and ask you to read them over.
~SunDream :)10/13/2011 #1
|Forum Moderators: StarsAlign|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|