The Coffee Place thing
Hello there all! Come in, grab a nice warm cup of coffee of hot chocolate, socialize, role play, or play some pool. Enjoy!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
lalala445

Yes, I finally made a place to use those characters to the role playing form! See, there is sence to my logic. Start off anywhere (train, backyard, random fight, etc...)

10/19/2011 #1
Jackie the Giant

Pebbles wandered through the forest, on the lookout for danger but still enjoying the beauty around her. Her long, strawberry-blonde hair fell around her shoulders like a waterfall, and her blue dress swished above her bare feet. She loved to get away from the confines of the cave she and her family called a house. It was just so... big out here. She clambered onto a mushroom's cap to better enjoy the sunshine.

10/19/2011 #2
lalala445

Jason walked around in the forest behind his house. His old pair of jeans were dirty after a day of walking. Not paying attention, Jason tripped on a root of a tree and landed, finding himself face to face with someone that looked like a little person... sitting on a mushroom.

10/19/2011 #3
Jackie the Giant

The shock waves from the human hitting the ground almost made Pebbles fall off the mushroom. She managed to right herself, only to freeze in fear when she realized that he was staring right at her. Slowly, ever so slowly, she began to unfold her legs because she couldn't bolt with them tucked underneath her like that. She never once took her eyes off of the human.

10/19/2011 . Edited 10/19/2011 #4
lalala445

Jason looked at the smaller human in awe. "Hello there," he said.

10/19/2011 #5
Jackie the Giant

Pebbles took the oppotunity to leap from the mushroom and towards the underbrush. If she could just get into the underbrush, then he would never be able to find her...

10/19/2011 #6
lalala445

Jason put his hand in front of the small person and picked her up. "I am not going to hurt you! I just want to know what you're name is. If It helps, mine's Jason."

10/20/2011 #7
Jackie the Giant

Pebbles just quivered inside the human's - Jason's - hand. She had been exploring the forest and house for six years now and had never even been glimpsed by a human, and now one had caught her as easily as he might a toad. She didn't believe for a minute that he wasn't going to harm her. Even if he didn't intend to physically harm her, there were plenty of other things he could do to her, and she didn't want to find out what they were.

10/20/2011 . Edited 10/21/2011 #8
lalala445

"Please," Jason said softly, loosening his grip to make sure that he wasn't hurting the small girl. "I have no intention in hurting you. Tell me if you want me to let you go," Jason ended. He looked at the small girl with confusion. He had never seen anyone like her.

10/20/2011 #9
Jackie the Giant

Pebbles, though still quivering, looked up at him. "Yes, I want you to let me go." She said, a little tearfully she would later be ashamed to admit. "Please let me go." She was a little disgusted with herself that she was acting the damsel in distress, but you would be too if you had been caught by a giant.

10/20/2011 #10
lalala445

Jason slowly put her down on top of the mushroom that she was sitting on before. "I'm sorry f I frightened you," he said, straitening up.

10/20/2011 #11
Jackie the Giant

Pebbles pulled her legs in so that she sat as small as possible. She knew that she wouldn't be able to make another break for the underbrush with Jason right there. He would catch her again in an instant if she tried. She nodded to aknowledge his apology, but still didn't speak.

10/20/2011 #12
lalala445

"Please leave if you don't want to stay. But I have one question," Jason asked, bitting the bottom of his lip. "What is your name?"

10/20/2011 #13
Jackie the Giant

Pebbles looked with a mixture of surprise and suspision at the human called Jason. She had only his word that he wouldn't try and catch her again, but the fact that he offered her freedom in the first place was the last thing she had expected. She slowly uncurled her legs while taking a deep breath to steady her nerves. "Pebbles." She said at last. "My name is Pebbles."

10/20/2011 . Edited 10/21/2011 #14
lalala445
"Nice to meet you," Jason said.
10/29/2011 #15
lalala445
"Nice to meet you," Jason said.
10/29/2011 #16
Jackie the Giant

"I thought humans were supposed to catch us." Pebbles said, in confusion. "Not that I want you to catch me, but... why aren't you?"

10/29/2011 #17
lalala445
"Because... I'm a good person?" Jason said, slightly confused.
10/29/2011 #18
Jackie the Giant

"Okay..." Pebbles wasn't sure about that answer. Could humans be good people? It would go against everything her father had taught her. Her head was beginning to hurt. "Um," She looked up at him, "If it's not rude to ask of you, would you mind not looming so much? You're making me nervous."

10/29/2011 #19
lalala445
"Of course," Jason said, leaning back.
10/29/2011 #20
Jackie the Giant

"Um... thank you." Pebbles straightened her dress, trying to hide her nervousness. "Do... do you live in the House?" She asked. She had gone into the House several times, and had brought back a lot of things for her family, but she had never been seen.

10/29/2011 . Edited 10/29/2011 #21
lalala445
"Yes actually," Jason replied.
10/29/2011 #22
Jackie the Giant

"Ah." She continued to look at him, not wanting to take her eyes off of him for fear that he would break his word and grab her.

10/29/2011 #23
lalala445
(( Hey I have to go. My laptop's about to die and we just lost Power. I'll reply when we have it back. If I don't reply for long it's probably because I'm eating dinner. Talk soon!))
10/29/2011 #24
Jackie the Giant

((Okie-dokie-pokie. Se ya later!))

10/29/2011 #25
lalala445
"It isn't very big," Jason said, leaning against a tree.
11/12/2011 #26
Wicked-Girl-Forever

{Hello?}

Luke smiled at the open forest as he looked at his pink haired sister, "Ready?"

She replied, "Let's go!"

11/12/2011 #27
Jackie the Giant

((I am so sorry! I have no excuse, I had a colossal brain f***.))

"It seems big to me." Pebbles pointed out timidly. She got down off the mushroom so that it did not seem so much like she was on a pedestal.

11/24/2011 #28
lalala445
"Jason!" Jason's mother screamed. "I have to go," Jason said to Pebbles. "I'll talk soon," he said, standing and leaving Pebbles alone.
12/4/2011 #29
Ayumubunni

Tarin was trekking through the woods, looking for the ingredients that his master had asked for. He checked the list in his hands. "I've already got the lillies and blueberries. Now all I need is some mushrooms, and bees honey", he murmured to himself, not even noticing that he was walking through someone's backyard.

12/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: lalala445
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member