The Time Travel Test
My idea for this forum is to have a group of characters build a time machine and then test it. Please join and post. Add characters. The test will include a trip to the past, a trip to the future, and whatever else this forum leads us to. Thank you in
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Harry's Scar

Name:Frank Halliday

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 186 lbs

Eye Color: Blue

Hair: Short, crew cut, grayish

Other Important Information: Always wears a watch, kind-hearted, jovial, good-natured, laughs a lot, no glasses, serious when there is work to be done, jokes around with friends at other times

10/30/2011 . Edited 11/27/2011 #1
Jackie the Giant

Name: Gray Blitzer.

Height: 5'9".

Weight: I have no idea. The typical weight of a fit, 5'9", 23-year-old man.

Eye color: gray.

Hair: blonde, slightly long but not girlish.

Other important information: Girls consider him very handsome. Very friendly, but also very sly. He can get his way, but has his limits as to what he will do for it. Knows fisticuffs and can fence. Can be a bit of a know-it-all, but is not unlikeable.

11/26/2011 . Edited by Harry's Scar, 11/27/2011 #2
SolarChaser

Name: Raymond James Grayfir

Height: 5'11"

Weight: .... I dunno...? Not fat and not skin and bones.

Eye color: Hazel

Hair: Such a pale blonde it almost looks white, and it falls down his forhead in waves.

Personality: He is very shy, and secluded. He doesn't talk much to anyone unless they talk to him first. He is talented in fighting though and can be helpful in a fix. Like I said, he is shy, and doesnt talk to girls alot, so he isn't all interested because he doesn't notice. But don't ever get him drunk, then his true, crazy wild personality will show :P.

Extra: He goes my Jim, not Raymond.

11/29/2011 #3
ReallyWonder

Name: Nariona Genevieve Clarson

Nickname: Nari

Sex: Female

Height: 5'6"

Weight: Um, she's curvy, not stick skinny and not fat.

Eye color: Soft violet

Hair color: Red, like strawberry brown.

Personality: Nari is very down to earth, and mature. But she still knows how to have fun, she can be sarcastic and funny. Nari knows her boundries, but still pushes the envelope to a max. Her parents are very wealthy, and she doesn't talk to them much. Her older sister pratically raised her. But Nari is still an ambitious, young, talented girl.

12/1/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: Harry's Scar
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member