The Time Travel Test
My idea for this forum is to have a group of characters build a time machine and then test it. Please join and post. Add characters. The test will include a trip to the past, a trip to the future, and whatever else this forum leads us to. Thank you in
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Harry's Scar

Here is where we can just chit chat. This is an off-topic topic where we could write whatever we want. This is the only place where you can post things unrelated to the story. This topic is designed for us to have fun!

11/16/2011 #1
Harry's Scar

So, looks like we've got going, wonderful. Quick question. Does Jim have the time machine construction nearly complete? Is it ready for testing already?

12/2/2011 #2
Jackie the Giant

Should I have Gray head over to the lab or wherever they're supposed to meet?

12/2/2011 #3
ReallyWonder
Yeah ((and retreci is still going for a few more posts FYI))
12/2/2011 #4
Jackie the Giant

And where exactly are the characters meeting?

12/2/2011 #5
Harry's Scar

The characters are currently in the woods off the park in a little shack discussing the time machine. Yes, have Gray head over. Soon they will head over to the cruise ship, which is where the time machine is. Browse over the previous posts if you want. But the characters are all talking together, and it would be great if Gray were there too.

12/2/2011 #6
Harry's Scar

I am going to have to go for an hour or two here. I'll sign back on when I am done. Something unexpected has come up that I need to follow up on. I should be back later.

The story is going great so far. Keep it up, writers!

It seems as if the story is leading to testing the time machine sooner than I expected. Would you like to simply stay on this topic and continue writing, as opposed to starting a new one for the time travel group? We are barely into this one, and I think it would be pointless. Tell me your thoughts.

Just something to add: I think it is about ten in the morning in the story right now. I think we will leave that night, I don't know what time.

12/2/2011 #7
Harry's Scar

You do know that I'm back, right?

12/2/2011 #8
Harry's Scar

Hey, I'm going to be hitting the hay, I think. Sleep is kindof overtaking me. Maybe I'll talk to some of you tomorrow, if not Sunday, or whenever.

It's been super fun posting with you people so far, I think we can make a good story out of this. Can't wait to continue! I have to tell you all that you are excellent forum writers! I can tell you have experience! Thanks again a million for trying this out!

Harry's Scar out.

12/2/2011 #9
Jackie the Giant

All right, what is Gray supposed to be doing now? I swear, you can't get on for a day or two and you miss everything.

12/7/2011 #10
Harry's Scar
alright, so we kind of left Gray in the lunch deck with Stephanie, but you probably went with Jim back to your house or apartment to get cleaned up and pack anything you want to bring along. Nari and Frank just programmed the player into the command center to prepare the ship for launch, at midnight. They are walking back to meet the captain, Nari's uncle I think. So the answer to your question, write Gray leaving the lunch deck and getting cleaned up/ packing the few items she may want, since the ship is stocked with most everything anyone would need anyway. Pick up from there. By the way, it is about 2pm in the story at this time, and we launch at midnight. Hope to post with you again pretty soon!
12/7/2011 #11
Harry's Scar
Hey, when I post in the forum, my paragraphs appear all jumbled together. What do you guys do to make it not do that?
1/3/2012 #12
Jackie the Giant
Nothing. I either post all jumbled or wait for it to work right again.
1/6/2012 #13
Harry's Scar
Thanks. Sorry about the jumbled mess. I put in where my paragraphs are supposed to be, hopefully it will help. ((paragraph)) Some of us are probably quite busy right now, judging from the infrequent posts. I understand. But I don't want to leave any of you far behind. I would like to launch the cruise ship together.
1/7/2012 . Edited 1/7/2012 #14
Harry's Scar
Yay! The forums are working again! Note when we can do the launch now. Any time.
2/8/2012 #15
Jackie the Giant
I'm on now if people are good for doing the launch.
2/9/2012 #16
Harry's Scar
I'm on now if people want to do the launch. Sorry I copied you Jac. :) This is getting really exciting. T-minus 3 minutes! Keep us updated Jim (Barefoot)! I'm sorry, I'm just really excited about the launch, as you might be able to tell... Sorry I couldn't make it the 9th, something came up.
2/15/2012 #17
Forum Moderators: Harry's Scar
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member