Bucket Lists
Discuss things you want to achieve before you die, as well as books or movies about people making and trying to complete bucket lists.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
JackieStarSister
Hi everyone … This is my first time setting up a forum. I think this is an interesting topic to think and talk about. When I was in eighth grade, my computers teacher had us each write a bucket list, consisting of ten things we wanted to do or accomplish before we die. I've kept my list and added on to it since then. Some of them have to do with upcoming events, and can be accomplished in a matter of months; but I have others that I may not do for decades. Think about books you want to read, plays you want to see, movies you want to watch, places you want to go, people you want to meet, goals you want to achieve. Here's a sample from my bucket list: ~ Go on my high school's music department trip ~ See a production of Romeo and Juliet ~ Publish a novel ~ Go to France. Attend a mass at Notre Dame. Take pictures from the top of the Eiffel Tower. ~ Go rock-climbing on real rocks ~ See an Aurora Borealis or Aurora Australis We can also talk about books and movies about people making and completing bucket lists. I know there is a novel entitled The Bucket List by Justin Zackham, but I haven't read it myself. So … comments? I would really appreciate it if even just a few people participated in this forum.
11/3/2011 #1
Singing A Silent Song

It's been a long time since the forum was created, but I see I am the first person here...

Become a writer

Visit Egypt

Learn other languages (possibly)

Fall in love

Read Twilight

Watch Twilight

Find someone like me!

Do something worthwhile...

So, I'm not really familiar with the idea... but thought it looked fun...

6/17/2012 #2
JackieStarSister

Hey, thanks for responding! I appreciate it.

"Fall in love" is on my list too, as a matter of fact.

6/17/2012 #3
Singing A Silent Song

You're welcome. :)

...*sigh* my friends have boyfriends, and are constantly (maybe exaggerating, but still talking about them often), and they're really too young to have boyfriends... but it's like, all the music and stories have love in them today, and you have no idea what they're talking about. *sigh* Somehow though I still write romances. Weird me.

6/17/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: JackieStarSister
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member