MuEpsilionEta MEH
Welcome to MuEpsilionEta a.k.a. Jericho , soldier. You will be deployed into the harsh enviorment to combat the harsh natives of the planet-like moon...right after you suit up. Come to explore, fight, and discover as a pioneer in this alien adventure.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
DemonxOfxMusic

The 'natives' base is underground. They have found ways to tunnel under the ground in the forest below the root line. They are very clever and dig around poison gas pockets, which is the only reason humans are not underground too. Included in this topic is the dinning hall and the main entrance.

11/6/2011 #1
Just South of Sanity
Zeta descended from the stairs into the base, looking around. So this was the main base in this area.
11/6/2011 #2
DemonxOfxMusic

Tony looked behind him and saw a girl he didn't recognize. "Ah, hello?"

11/6/2011 #3
Just South of Sanity
Zeta's head snapped around at the voice. "Hello," she greeted the boy. Black hair. He must be an inventor, she thought.
11/6/2011 #4
DemonxOfxMusic

Tony looked at her hair. "I'm Tony. Are you new?"

11/6/2011 #5
Just South of Sanity
"I am Zeta. Yes, I guess, I'm new to this base," Zeta replied. He seemed harmless. And plus, unless he was a spy, he was on the same side as her. If he was a good inventor, he could be of some use.
11/6/2011 #6
DemonxOfxMusic

"Cool. Nice to meet you Zeta. Are you a stratagist? We need one of those. The bases forces were being pushed pretty bad this morning." Tony grinned. The girl seemed nice enough. He liked her hair color.

11/6/2011 #7
Just South of Sanity
Zeta nodded. "Yes, I am a strategist. It's good to know that I can be helpful here."
11/6/2011 #8
DemonxOfxMusic

"Yes a stratagist would be nice. Maybe later I can show you where you can see the battles. It tends to happen in the desert about two clicks north." Tony grinned. "Oh sorry. Are you hungry, I can show you to the cafeteria."

11/6/2011 #9
Just South of Sanity
Zeta shrugged. "Okay," she said.
11/6/2011 #10
DemonxOfxMusic
"Alright. Come on." Tony walked down the hall to the large dining hall. A few other early risers were sitting around, eating their breakfast. Tony lead her to a window and ordered two of thenbest the base offer this early: a purple slop. Tony sat down with the tray, placing the other bowl across from him for Zeta.
11/7/2011 #11
Just South of Sanity

Zeta followed Tony down the hall and into the dining room, sitting down across from him. "Thanks," she said. She looked down at the purple slop and picked up her spoon, digging in. "Hmm... It's better than what I've been eating on the road for the past two weeks."

11/7/2011 #12
DemonxOfxMusic

"Hm? Where ya coming from?" Tony was curious. This base rarely got newcomers.

11/7/2011 #13
Just South of Sanity
Zeta shrugged. "Nowhere in particular. I go from base to base, helping out when I can."
11/8/2011 #14
Unpredictable Convictions

Sloane walked onto the Base and followed the main hall. Then she heard voices. She caught up to them,debating on whether or not to greet the two. She sheathed her knives. They were just attached to her wrists and she put them back.

11/8/2011 #15
DemonxOfxMusic

Tony waved her over. "Come on. Are you hungry?"

11/8/2011 #16

Sloaneeyed him suspiciously. "Sure," she said cautiously.

11/8/2011 #17
Just South of Sanity

Zeta noted the girl's hair color. Red. A fighter. She could be useful. She'll probably be an angry person, like other war types, though... Zeta was already making calculations in her head, deciding on the benefits of working with these two and formulating a million escape plans in case the three should be captured by the humans.

11/8/2011 #18
Sloane remained quiet and noticed the othertwo's hair colors. She relaxed slightly, there was less of a danger right now.
11/8/2011 #19
DemonxOfxMusic

Tony stuck out his hand. "I'm Tony."

11/8/2011 #20

"Sloane," she said simply. She took his hand cautiously.

11/8/2011 #21
DemonxOfxMusic

"Are you from this base? I haven't seen you before. But then again, it is pretty big." Tony shrugged.

11/8/2011 #22

"No," Sloane replied simply again. "I just came from fighting up near the mountains."

11/8/2011 #23
DemonxOfxMusic

"So is you hair--" Tony stopped to check his wording. "Is that new?"

11/8/2011 #24

My hair?" Sloane gave a small smile. "no. I've had red hair since I wa maybe six."

11/8/2011 #25
DemonxOfxMusic

Tony's eyes widened. "Were you one of those they sent out to get shot at?"

11/8/2011 #26

Sloane shook her head.

11/8/2011 #27
DemonxOfxMusic

"Well you are very talkative aren't you?" Tony said smiling sweetly and sarcastically.

11/8/2011 #28

Sloane's eyes narrowed. "I'm not sure whether or not to treat you as a threat or not."

11/8/2011 #29
DemonxOfxMusic

Tony grinned and spiked his black hair up. "DoI look like a threat to you?"

11/8/2011 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: DemonxOfxMusic Unpredictable Convictions, Just South of Sanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member