Godmod
An experimental forum where everyone can get their own-or share topics where their characters can be as overpowered as they want.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Psychronia

Where you submit your character.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Godmod: Yes/No

Other info:

11/8/2011 #1
Psychronia

Wil "Loki" Tonni

Appearance: Messy blond hair, blue eyes, a frequent mischevious grin.

Personality: Perverted, bored, cruel, reckless, laughs a lot

Other Info: He's very good at stealing things-like clothes.

11/8/2011 #2
Graceful Reaper

Name: Roxanne Riley Davidson

Doctor/Patient/Nurse/Cleaner: Patient

Personality: She kind of has two, since she has an alternative personality with her. Her first personality is loud, playful, and a prankster. Never likes to lose.She is mostly kind to everyone and if you met her when she is like that, you would never imagine why she's in a insane asylum. Her second personality is cold, mysterious, and distant. Will only TALK TO A FEW PEOPLE WHEN SHE IS LIKE THAT. When she is like that, they call her Kurono, which means Belong to Darkness. Both personalities like to read.

Bio: Roxanne was raped by her father. Everyday, after she went to school, she would be locked in her room with her father. All of those negative emotions made her other personality, Kurono. That went on for a few year until she killed her father in his sleep. Roxanne was questioned for her sanity and her dark side came out. Kurono was basically the one who got her into this mess. Now that she is at the asylum, she is trying to take away her split personality.

Appearance: Rich chocolate brown hair that is in two braids down to her butt. Sometimes she will take it out. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of sapphire blue. Roxanne's skin is pale. She wears black ripped skinny jeans, black tank top, a ripped black T-shirt, black fingerless gloves, black boots up to her mid-calf, and a black baseball cap.

Other Info: When she is in Kurono's form, she gets kind of horny.

11/10/2011 . Edited 11/10/2011 #3
Psychronia

Accepted. :D

Oh, is she psychotic like in Asylum?

11/10/2011 #4
Graceful Reaper

Yeah. I could put my normal profile from the rp up here.

11/10/2011 . Edited 11/10/2011 #5
Psychronia

:P Either way, go ahead and make the topic.

11/10/2011 #6
Graceful Reaper

Aye aye captain P!

Want me to name it Asylum RP?

11/10/2011 . Edited 11/10/2011 #7
Psychronia

Name it whatever you want. Topics here should probably be pretty exclusive though since there'll be a clash of overpowered characters otherwise.

11/10/2011 #8
Graceful Reaper

Okay! XD

11/10/2011 #9
Graceful Reaper
Name: Truffle Gardener Age: 14 Appearance: http://moarpowah.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/shuffle-asa.jpg Personality: She is very lively, innocent, hyper, easily scared, can be brave sometimes, childish, positive, reckless, self-less, and can be shy and quiet. Truffle hides her sadness and depression by being happy and making other people happy. Godmod: No Other info:
1/31/2012 #10
Psychronia
Approved I suppose. Not sure how to fit her in. Oh, can you edit spaces in? You just put a p inside the two arrow marks to make a space.
1/31/2012 #11
Graceful Reaper
Can you edit her? I'm too lazy. *Sweet smile*
1/31/2012 #12
Psychronia
*flat stare* No.
1/31/2012 #13
Graceful Reaper
*Pout* No fair, okay.
1/31/2012 #14
Graceful Reaper
What are the two arrow marks? :P
1/31/2012 #15
Nightmare Children

Name: Terrie Harper

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/touhou/images/8/81/Random_anime_girl_by_Shivawolf1.jpg

Personality: She is tomboyish, athletic and at the same time a couch potato, a video game freak, and she loves music. Terrie likes to be alone, due to her being isolated as a child. Doesn't make many friends, but she is very positive. If you are her friend, she will protect you with everything she has.

Godmod: No

Other info: None

Is this okay?

4/21/2012 #16
Psychronia

Accepted.

10/20/2012 #17
Krestral

Name: Zaria

Appearance: long black curly hair and tan skin. She stands at 5'10 and has green eyes.

Personality: She is one to let guys take advantage of her. She NEVER stops them because she doesn't like being rejected. She lets them do whatever they want with her.

Godmod: No

Other info: N/A

2/26/2013 #18
Psychronia

Accepted. Though I'm not sure if this forum is still active.

2/26/2013 #19
Forum Moderators: Psychronia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member