Godmod
An experimental forum where everyone can get their own-or share topics where their characters can be as overpowered as they want.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Ithinkilikecheese
Lueroi Richardson, a fifteen year old male, begins to cry, as he put the last of his contents into his new suitcase. His parents recently died and he was moving on to a foster home. His social worker, Mrs. Stumple, glares at him, and points to her watch, signaling that they needed to keep on schedule. "They never have any sympathy." He thinks to himself. (Time Lapse) The car pulls up in front of the large mansion type building. It looks fairly new and he could see little children run amuck outside. "It seems nice enough." He says to Mrs. Stumple. She grunts unhappily and tugs his arm. He strains under her touch, but complies when she gives a sinister hiss. They knock on the door and wait for a couple of minutes. (OK this is where someone comes, in. It can be a child, an adult, or a talking mongoose, if you wanted it too. I know it seems really depressing right now.)
3/1/2012 #1
Graceful Reaper
Truffle, a 14 year old, opens the door. "Hi!" She waved, with a bright smile, being a little tense because she was shy. (Do you think you could put his profile on the profile topic?)
3/1/2012 #2
Ithinkilikecheese
"Hi." He says a little awkwardly, with one arm behind his head. "My name is Lueroi." he says while thrusting his arm outwards. (Yeah I will do that as soon as I can, I'm on my phone right now, and with something like that I need my laptop)
3/2/2012 #3
Graceful Reaper
Truffle blushed and shook his hand. "Hi Lueroi. My name is Truffle. Nice to meet you." She smile akwardly and shook his hand. Then the green headed girl turned to his social worker. "Hi..." The woman didn't give her a nice vibe. (OK. Same here. Well, I'm on my psp. ^^)
3/2/2012 #4
Ithinkilikecheese
"Nice hair." He says quickly. The social worker pushes Truffles out of the way and grabs Lueroi by the hand. She leads him down an area of corridors and stops at a room with a giant door. She knocks on it heavily. When it opens two people come out. They look wildly eccentric, and Lueroi guesses these are the owners of the Orphanage. They introduce themselves as Martin and Maggie. After getting the paper work done, they show him to his room. It has two beds and a drawer. They put his stuff on the left side of the room near a big window. They leave Lueroi sits on the bed, thinking of what to do. (how am I doing?)
3/3/2012 #5
Graceful Reaper
(You're doing good.) Truffle's eyes widened when she was pushed. She sighed and decided to go play with one of the children. JUst thinking of those little angels made a smile appear on her face.(You should probably get him out of his room though.)
3/3/2012 #6
Ithinkilikecheese
Lueroi face turned towards the window when he heard childish laughter. He saw the girl who was at the door, Truffles, playing with one of the littler children. He decided to go down there and get to know her better. The orphanage is a giant labrynth of doors and hallways. He finally makes it outside, but has to go around the house to get to Truffles. He sneaks up behind her and taps on the shoulder.
3/4/2012 #7
Graceful Reaper
Truffle was playing with one of the little bys. His name was Jack. When she was tapped on the shoulder, she squeaked loudly. Truffle covered her mouth afterwards. Her face turned a bright red as she turned around and saw who it was. Almost immediately, she started laughing nervously. "Sorry. Hehe... I don't take surprises too well..." She scratched the back of her head. A tug at her waist caught her attention. It was Jack. "Truffle, what about our game of tag?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. (Her name is Truffle)
3/4/2012 . Edited 3/4/2012 #8
Ithinkilikecheese
After the screeching from Truffle (sorry for spelling the name wrong) and backs up slightly. He didn't like yelling, but he stepped forward after he explanation. The little boy asked her about playing tag. "I can play too if you want me too." "ok, my name is Jack and im It." Lueroi smiles sheepishly, but his eyes widen as Jack runs towards him him. He easily evades him and runs over towards the bushes and hides. So much for his conversation.
3/4/2012 #9
Ithinkilikecheese
After the screeching from Truffle (sorry for spelling the name wrong) and backs up slightly. He didn't like yelling, but he stepped forward after he explanation. The little boy asked her about playing tag. "I can play too if you want me too." "ok, my name is Jack and im It." Lueroi smiles sheepishly, but his eyes widen as Jack runs towards him him. He easily evades him and runs over towards the bushes and hides. So much for his conversation.
3/4/2012 #10
Graceful Reaper
Truffle giggled at the scene before hiding as Jack tried to tag her. She jumped behind a tree, peeking ever slightly so Jack couldn't see her. But Jack had very sharp eyes, so he caught that and ran to the spot. Truffle wasn't there, and was on a hidden branch in the tree. (It's okay) Truffle giggled silently as Jack looked confused.(I'm assuming that we both are playing Jack?)
3/4/2012 #11
Ithinkilikecheese
(If that's fine with you.) Lueroi chuckled ever so slightly, at looking at a confused Jack's face. Something he hadn't done since his parents were alive. Truffle seemed like a remarkable nice person, and he hoped to get to know her better.
3/4/2012 #12
Graceful Reaper
(Yeah, it's fine by me.) Truffle ducked into the tree more when Jack looked up. Jack could already see her. He started climbing the tree as Truffle jumped to the next. She giggled when Jack pouted. "Sis! You can't use your awesome powers! That's cheating!" Truffle frowned and said "Sorry... It has grown accustom to me for a long time by now!" She sat on a branch. Jack frowned. He made his mother-like friend sad. Jack then climbed down the tree and started searching through bushes.
3/5/2012 #13
Ithinkilikecheese
Before Lueroi sees where the kid is, he feels a tap on his shoulder and hears a slight chuckle. "No tag backs." So that means he would have to get Truffle. She was in the trees somewhere. So he goes to where one is and climbs up one swiftly. "Now where are you Truffle." He says silently
3/5/2012 #14
Graceful Reaper
Truffle held her breath and started slowly moving to the next tree. She had heard Lueroi's voice. 'Stay quiet...' She thought to herself.
3/5/2012 #15
Ithinkilikecheese
He gets ever closer to Truffle's silhouette. He decided to come behind her, so she wouldn't be able to see him and scurry away. He's only a couple of meters away, but he takes a miss climb and falls from the tree. He yells on his way down, and sits there and playfully sulks.
3/6/2012 #16
Graceful Reaper
She looked from her spot on the tree. With a concerned expression, she asked "Are you okay?" Jack also looked worried.
3/6/2012 #17
Ithinkilikecheese
"I don't think so. Truffle, do you think you can come closer." he say, with a fake twinge of hurt inside of him.
3/6/2012 #18
Graceful Reaper
She nodded and started to climb down. "Okay, where does it hurt?" Truffle asked once she was next to him. She was really worried.
3/6/2012 #19
Ithinkilikecheese
"It hurts...." he takes a dramatic pause. His acting skills were superb with the year he took of drama. "Right here!" he lightly taps her shoulder. "Your it! Now Jack run." They scurry of in opposite directions, Lueroi doesn't even look back, not wanting to see what he did to the girl.
3/6/2012 #20
Graceful Reaper
Truffle blinked and sighed. "Dirt, cheap trick..." She muttered and turned so she could see wear she could look for the boys.
3/6/2012 #21
Ithinkilikecheese
Lueroi chuckles, as he finds somewhere to go. He goes further down the field and goes inside a small shack. There's no light, so he just sits still. He suddenly hears a grunt, then he's taken off his feet and falls flat on his butt. "Oww." He hears someone mutter. Lueroi opens the shack door to let light in and notices a boy of about sixteen with black hair, muddled on the ground. His white collard shirt is a little dirty because of Lueroi, but his dark colored jeans look perfectly fine. "What the- who are you?" He asks extra suspiciously. "Lueroi, I'm new here." Was his simple answer. "Well Lueroi, my name is Chandler, and this is where I take my afternoon naps." Lueroi nods only slightly. Chandler is pretty tan, and looks a little Hispanic, but Lueroi can tell he probably isn't. "Are you going to speak?" "Uh... Yeah- sorry." was all he could manage out. "I'm playing a game of tag and needed somewhere to hide." (Do you mind if I add another character, if not I can terminate this post)
3/6/2012 #22
Graceful Reaper
(It's okay.) Truffle starts to search in Jack's favorite hiding place. It was a tree with a hole only big enough for him. "Ohhh Jack.... Where are you?" She stuck her hand in there and hear a chuckle. "You're it!" She said when she felt a leg, who's was Jack's. Them girl rushed away from the area. Then she went to a dear friend's shack. "Hey Chandler! Can I hide in here?" She asked from the outside.(Is it okay for her to know Chandler?)
3/6/2012 #23
Ithinkilikecheese
(perfectly fine) Lueroi hears Truffle's voice outside and goes back into the shack. He however is pushed away. "Yeah you can hide in here." Lueroi steps outside and greets the green headed girl, he hypothosises that she wasn't it anymore. He sits down on the ground, and bows his head a little sheepishly. He suffered from little bouts of depression and right now he was experiencing a little bit.
3/6/2012 #24
Graceful Reaper
She crouches beside Lueroi. "Are you okay?" Truffle asked.
3/6/2012 #25
Ithinkilikecheese
"I'm fine." he replies, more coldly than he meant too. Chandler looks at him a little less suspiciously and concern flashes through his eyes even though he just met him
3/6/2012 #26
Graceful Reaper
Truffle flinched and started backing up. That sounded like her father before he would normally experiment on her. She whimpered as horrible memories flashed through her mind.
3/6/2012 #27
Ithinkilikecheese
Lueroi sensed Truffle backing up, so he turned around to look at what was wrong. Her face showed slight terror, do he decides to ask. "What's wrong-" Chandler stops him by putting a finger to his lips. "Just shh."
3/7/2012 #28
Graceful Reaper
Truffle's back was against a tree as she slid down. Her hands covered her face as she started crying. She was sobbing very loudly.
3/7/2012 #29
Ithinkilikecheese
"What's wrong with her?" Lueroi mouthed to Chandler. He just shrugs his shoulders and walks off. Lueroi walks over to Truffle and lifts up her face. Her face is stained with tears "Are you ok?"
3/8/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Psychronia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member