RP Egyptian Life
Go back into the ancient times...to the time of Ancient Egypt...What will happen? Who will you meet? Create a character and find out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Alex Rashid

you can post now! just make sure you read what we have said so far, so you understand. :)

12/11/2011 #31
Aphroditethatsme
(ok, thanks!)
12/11/2011 #32
Alex Rashid

oh yeah, and the palace comes before the docks

12/11/2011 #33
Jackie the Giant

Question! How am I supposed to know which God/Goddess is the best one to be my characters patron?

12/11/2011 #34
Alex Rashid

you can pick more than one. It really depends on your characters personality.

12/11/2011 #35
Alex Rashid

You can also PM me with your characters personality, and i can tell you my best guess.

12/11/2011 #36
Jackie the Giant

Name: Amunet.

Personality: Amunet is newly enslaved, so she has a hard time figuring out when to keep her mouth shut. She is rather proud, and will not stand for someone being hurt unfairly in her presence.

Clothing: Amunet wears a simple white dress that accents her figure.

Patron God/goddess: Bast.

Description: Amunet is very pretty, with long, black hair that has been done up in dreadlocks, and sun-tanned skin. Her eyes are a lovely green-ish blue and she has a slim, appealing figure.

12/11/2011 #37
Alex Rashid
accepted.
12/11/2011 #38
Jackie the Giant

Okay, how should I do this? I was kind of thinking that Amunet was bought because she is beautiful, but is also a new slave so I didn't think that it would be good to simply pop her in with the other slaves. What do you think?

12/11/2011 #39
Alex Rashid
good! :)
12/11/2011 #40
Jackie the Giant

Um, actually, I was asking your oppinion on how I should put her into the scene. ^////^

12/11/2011 #41
Alex Rashid
I am going to dismiss Akria to her rooms. Your character can just appear there. :)
12/11/2011 #42
Jackie the Giant

Um... okay? Does that mean she was bought a while ago, or has just now been bought and has been given to Akria?

12/11/2011 #43
Alex Rashid

shes just been bought. and ramses dismissed her to care for Akira

12/11/2011 #44
Jackie the Giant

Okie-dokie-pokie. :)

12/11/2011 #45
Alex Rashid

lol

12/11/2011 #46
Aphroditethatsme

does Ramses have a wife? can I make her?

12/12/2011 #47
Alex Rashid

sure :)

12/12/2011 #48
Aphroditethatsme
would you rather have her love him with all her heart or would it be better if she was forced to marry him and there for cares very little for him?
12/12/2011 #49
Alex Rashid

I think she should love him a ton, becuse she rose to power becuase originally, she was a lesser noble's daughter.

12/12/2011 . Edited 8/6/2012 #50
Aphroditethatsme
Name: Aryana Gender: Female status (slave, preist, princess ect.): Queen of egypt Pet (if any): a big brown cat named Jack Personality: Kind and open to the people of the land. Loves the Pharaoh with all her heart. Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): dresses that show of her features. and lots of jewelry Patron God/goddess (Ra, Horus, Set, Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Sobek, Hathor, Geb, Ma'at, Bast, Sekhmet, Nut, Isis, Nephthys, Bes, Shu, Khnum): Bast Description of Appearence: Beautiful long black hair and big almost yellow eyes.
12/12/2011 #51
Alex Rashid

accepted!:)

12/13/2011 #52
Galactatech
Name: Teth Amon Age: 7 Gender: Male Status: Prince of eygpt Pet: Has a trained falcon named Imon, as well as a Pet Liger named Ras' Personality: Friendly, out going, kind, and his father's eager student. Clothing: Royal clothing common for a prince. Patron God/goddess: Ra Description of Appearence: has all his ebony black hair tied into a braid as is customary. Extras: He is the heir to the throne and is already showing promise of being a great leader.
2/10/2012 #53
Alex Rashid

approved! yay! someone else is here!!!!!!

2/11/2012 #54
Galactatech
I was hoping that Teth would be the son of Ramses and the queen
2/11/2012 #55
Alex Rashid

Oh! Well, you should ask Aphrodite. :)

2/11/2012 #56
Tori-Color-Bastia
Name: Koro Tenshi Age: 15 Gender: Male tatus (slave, preist, princess ect.): Slave (from Japan) Pet (if any): To have one would not be allowed Personality: He is at slave who goes for quite a bit on the market due to his high status in his home country (Japan) and good looks. He was the sun of a shogun before he was captured in the market wearing the clothes of a peasant. Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): His master dresses him in a linen loin cloth, but he'd rather be wearing his robes. Patron God/goddess (Ra, Horus, Set, Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Sobek, Hathor, Geb, Ma'at, Bast, Sekhmet, Nut, Isis, Nephthys, Bes, Shu, Khnum): The Shinto messanger god Inari Description of Appearance: He has long black hair pulled up in a pony tail, an olive skin tone, and warm caramel eyes. For those of you who are Death Note fans, I'd put him as L and Light's lovechild because he has L's hair (except longer) and Light's eyes. He would prefer to be dressed in a traditional robe than the itchy Egyptian linens they put him in. Extras: has not been bought yet.
2/12/2012 #57
Alex Rashid
Yay!!!! Is koro pharaoh's slave?
2/12/2012 #58
Tori-Color-Bastia
He could be, if you want him to. He hasn't been sold yet.
2/12/2012 #59
Alex Rashid
ok, you start to post in the docks. slave market. i guess one of pharaohs servants could buy him there
2/12/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Alex Rashid
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member