RP Egyptian Life
Go back into the ancient times...to the time of Ancient Egypt...What will happen? Who will you meet? Create a character and find out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
owlkatz
Name: Mandysia; Age:15; Gender: Female; Status: Oracle; Personality: Very quiet, sees things no one else sees, mysterious, a little haunted, sometimes she'll have loud outbursts and be really open, but then she'll realize what she's doing and silence herself; Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): A dark dress/toga, very loose, a dark cape; Patron God/goddess: Technically all, because she has technical contact with all of them; Description of Appearance: Silky long dark brown hair, emerald green eyes full of mystery, pale skin, very tall and thin
2/15/2012 #61
Alex Rashid

^.^ yay! you are here!!!

Accepted. maybe she can appear at the banquet tonight?

2/15/2012 #62
owlkatz
That sounds good
2/15/2012 #63
owlkatz
Name: Amunet; Age:14; Gender: Female; Status: Slave; Personality: Awkward, unlucky, funny; Clothing: A raggedy dress; Patron God/goddess: Hathor; Description of Appearance: Long raven black hair, olive skin, very large brownish yellowish eyes, very petite
2/24/2012 #64
Alex Rashid
accepted!!! :)
2/25/2012 #65
AnonymousNoOne

Name: Raffa

Status (slave, priest, princess etc.): Servant of a High Priest

Pet (if any): A small pale Siamese cat

Personality: Raffa is a very authoritative woman. She is obedient to the High Priest of Amun only and is very cold when she is needed to.

Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): A normal Pale see-through Egyptian servant outfit, but unlike the other dresses, hers reaches to the ground and drags behind her. She wears a veil because her Priest requires it.

Patron God/goddess (Ra, Horus, Set, Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Sobek, Hathor, Geb, Ma'at, Bast, Sekhmet, Nut, Isis, Nephthys, Bes, Shu, Khnum): Amun(The king god)

Description of Appearance: She has short straight black hair(only up to her collar bone) and bangs that cover her forehead. She has black eyes and a tan skin tone, result of her mostly bustling around for work. She is tall and healthy, but she isn't the most active of people. She has long legs that help her with her running(since she needs most of it) and her eyes are mostly narrowed all the time. She isn't attractive, but she isn't ugly either. But one would see more beautiful women in the palace.

3/19/2012 . Edited 6/11/2012 #66
AnonymousNoOne

Name: Adom

Status (slave, preist, princess ect.): High Priest

Pet (if any): A large black Labrador dog

Personality: Adom is a very good actor. He appears kind and merciful to his people, but in reality he is cruel and harsh. He is unforgiving and just plain evil but unfortunately, unlike most of the bad guys, he isn't dumb and is very intelligent. He outsmarts many people, and most murders of officials are his doing. He has a bad temper, but can control it thankfully. For some reason, he punishes Raffa only lightly, and is kinda merciful to her. He is attached to the girl, but not TOO attached.

Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): A long transparent leopard robe with long sleeves that reaches the floor and drags behind him when walking. He has this small curved cane as a hair ornament, pinning his bangs.

Patron God/goddess (Ra, Horus, Set, Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Sobek, Hathor, Geb, Ma'at, Bast, Sekhmet, Nut, Isis, Nephthys, Bes, Shu, Khnum): Amun

Description of Appearance: Adom has a very long silvery blond hair(reaching buttocks, but most of it are artificial hair), and pale skin. He has the bluest of eyes and is very much foreign. He is tall and exotically beautiful that anyone in first sight would have thought of him as a woman. He has long slender fingers and that soft alluring smile(RAH!)

Others: He used to have male lovers in the past, but in the relationships, he is dominant. He's not gay, but he appreciates women more. Most of the male lovers were for getting the advantage, and for some reason, Raffa is still pure. He hates the Japanese people with passion and wants no Japanese folk to step foot on Egypt.

3/19/2012 . Edited 6/11/2012 #67
Faro R
Hi can I join? Name: Simone Status: lesser wife of Ramses No pet Personality: Nice, easy going, wants Ramses to love her more than his Great wife, Aryana, Clothing: Egyptian gown with a red tint Patron god: Isis Appearence: Tall, skinny, long neck and high cheek bones. She has long black hair. Wears lotus flowers in her hair
3/20/2012 #68
Alex Rashid
sure! and all characters are accepted
3/20/2012 #69
Faro R
Thanks!
3/21/2012 #70
Graceful Reaper
Name: Nanu-------- Age: 7-------- Gender: Female----------- Status (slave, preist, princess ect.): Noble----------- Pet (if any): A white cat that she named Aziza.----------- Personality: She is very intelligent, even though maybe young. Doesn't really believe in crying. Nanu is a very sweet, nice, and naive girl. She, although is a very sweet girl, is also fierce when she gets angry. Enjoys the simpler things in life. Doesn't really care for the jewels and riches. Is a very grateful girl because she has an awesome sister, mother, and father. When she has some free time, she is either taking a nap or is just a naturally kicked back person. Is the kind of person that will stop and smell the roses. The little girl could also be hyper, chaotic, and childish. Her energy never cease to amaze the people she knows. She can't help BUT be a child because she is one. Also she is a very funny person and has multiple mood swings. When she is set to do something, she will do it. Even though she is very young, she is very independent. She has a loud voice, is a smart mouth, and is a very strong, despite her age. Nanu is a very loyal, but not responsible person. Constantly loses things. Oh yeah, she could also protect herself if needed. Is very grumpy when she first wakes up and has a habit of playing with her hair and biting her bottom lip when nervous.---------- Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): The normal noble stuff.---------- Patron God/goddess (Ra, Horus, Set, Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Sobek, Hathor, Geb, Ma'at, Bast, Sekhmet, Nut, Isis, Nephthys, Bes, Shu, Khnum): Sekmet---------- Description of Appearence: A deep chocolate brown head of hair that goes down to her butt and is normally in a braid. She has emerald green eyes that sparkle when she is happy. Her skin is slightly tanned, but isn't too much. She has a petite body and her skin is soft. Nanu has a button nose and her haired is silky. A very bright smile that could make anyone happy and very pretty over all.-------- Extras: None
3/25/2012 . Edited 3/25/2012 #71
Graceful Reaper
Name: Omorose------- Age: 15------ Gender: Female---------- Status (slave, preist, princess ect.): Noble(Nanu's elder sister)---------- Pet(if any): A white hawk that she named Jabari.---------- Personality: She is a very quiet, observing, intelligent type of person. She is careful of to whom she meets and tells her name to. Unlike her younger sister, she is a very patient girl and she is slow to anger. But once you anger her, she will go all out on you. Can be very violent and scary. When you really get to meet her, she is very kind and angel like. Like her sister, she is a very simple person. Doesn't need all the jewels to impress her. Omorose is very mature and she likes a good puzzle once in a while. Doesn't like snotty people that think they're everything. Also, she is a very independent person. She won't ask for your help. Has too much pride to do that. Isn't afraid to get a few scratches when fighting for self defense. She is very determined and very wordy. Has a habit of rubbing her hands together behind her back when nervous. Is a morning person. She is the kind of person the is always up doing something.--------- Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): Normal noble stuff.-------- Patron God/goddess (Ra, Horus, Set, Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Sobek, Hathor, Geb, Ma'at, Bast, Sekhmet, Nut, Isis, Nephthys, Bes, Shu, Khnum): Sekmet--------- Description of Appearence: Has a reddish brown hair that goes to mid-back. She has emerald green eyes, the same as her sisters. Her hair is normally out, because she likes the freeness of it. Her skin is like her sisters. Slightly tanned, not too much and not too little. Omorose is very thin and has long, smooth legs. Her hair is very soft and easy to comb through. She is a very beautiful girl if you look at her.------------ Extras: None
3/25/2012 #72
Alex Rashid
Both excepted! :D welcome! BTW what is your name? Graceful Reaper is hard to type XD You can call moi Pharaoh. XD or just Alex
3/25/2012 #73
Graceful Reaper
Call me Kayla or call me Reaper. I don't really care. XD ANd thank you so much! How should I go into the rp? (I'm so nervous! I'm on my school's pc. I hope they don't kill me. XD)
3/26/2012 #74
Alex Rashid
Halina (one of my characters) can run into yours. She is ramses daughter. Have u read the basic story?
3/26/2012 #75
Graceful Reaper
Yeah.
3/26/2012 #76
Graceful Reaper
Wait, which topic do I start with? ^^
3/26/2012 #77
Alex Rashid
In Ramses Palace. I'll post. :)
3/26/2012 #78
Apollo-the-second
Name: Eshe Massri Meaning of Name (Sorry, i know this isnt there, but Eshe Massri is quite a weird name, so i guess i just wanted to explain it): Eshe means 'Life'; Massri means 'Egypt' Age: 14 Gender: Female Status (slave, preist, princess ect.): Assistant to princess Pet (if any): a chicken. (HAHAHA) her (yes, 'her') name is Pekka Personality: Eshe is quite practical. and even though she is assistant to the princess, she has a mind of her own and speaks out when she wants to. nope, the laws of slaves do not bind her, thank you very much. She is quite studious. no wait, not EXACTLY studious. she likes to get her facts right. there. that's about all there is to her. oh, and she's full of surprises. one more thing, she is with good terms with the Princess, which enables her to speak her mind without being killed. haha, brutal, i know. Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): Eshe LOVES dresses. and, urm, that's about it. Patron God/goddess (Ra, Horus, Set, Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Sobek, Hathor, Geb, Ma'at, Bast, Sekhmet, Nut, Isis, Nephthys, Bes, Shu, Khnum): Shu Description of Appearance: Eshe has long dark brown hair which she ties back in a tight ponytail. Her skin is the shade of copper, and is most commonly seen in white dresses which reach just below her knee; although she dons Light yellow and deep purple dresses for important ceremonies. Extras: glad you asked. Eshe has a younger brother: Heh. No kidding. his name is Heh. the name Heh means 'God of the Unimaginable'. Eshe's brother is 11 years old. she lives with her dad and her brother. her mother died when she gave birth to Heh. That's it.
3/30/2012 #79
Alex Rashid
Perfect! :D you want to jump right in?
3/30/2012 #80
Apacofishie

Name: Katerina

Status (slave, preist, princess ect.): Witch? if not that a slave.

Pet (if any): A cobra named Luxor

Personality: Evil, malevolent, cruel. Very rude at times, smart and clever.

Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): Slave clothing, or something sexy.

Patron God/goddess (Ra, Horus, Set, Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Sobek, Hathor, Geb, Ma'at, Bast, Sekhmet, Nut, Isis, Nephthys, Bes, Shu, Khnum): Set

Description of Appearence: Bright red hair, in lots of braids. Pearly purple eyes, since she's blind, and very small and petite. She has a necronomic symbol on her left palm.

Extras: She is a very powerful witch, and also a blood-drinker.

6/16/2012 #81
Alex Rashid

Yay! You joined!

Just a couple questions. who is she slave to? (aka who's her master?) and does he/she know she is a witch?

Does she have any weaknesses? Like, how can she be defeated?

and also, in Ancient Egypt, there weren't any blood drinkers. Do you mind if you change that? I'm trying to say somewhat historically accurate.

6/16/2012 #82
Apacofishie

Oh. derp. Okay, she can be beaten by being whipped with anything holy. And her master... Ramses? And he doesn't need to know.

6/16/2012 #83
Alex Rashid

anything holy? as in?

and now she is accepted, you can post now! O

6/16/2012 #84
Nightmare Children

Name: Harumi Kanashii

Status (slave, preist, princess ect.): Slave

Pet (if any): A small silver wolf pup.

Personality: She is a very distant, kind, mature, and gentle girl, for her age. Harumi is very independent and is cautious with trusting, but she can forgive easily. She is the kind of girl that gives people second chance. The girl is very loyal and she is very patient with other people,. She is very honest, intelligent, and observant. Harumi may be obedient, but when she is panicking, she doesn't know what to say. Sometimes she could get very blunt. Harumi had a horrible life at her home and has one here.

Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): She wears any kind of slave clothes. Anything loose, I mean.

Patron God/goddess (Ra, Horus, Set, Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Sobek, Hathor, Geb, Ma'at, Bast, Sekhmet, Nut, Isis, Nephthys, Bes, Shu, Khnum): None, she's not from Egypt.

Description of Appearence: http://img3.visualizeus.com/thumbs/bb/b0/anime,face,girl,looking,back,red,hair-bbb0f37862bf2f29863d9e00fb4f8361_i.jpg

Extras: Also, she doesn't speak much. Most she would say is a sentence.

6/21/2012 #85
Alex Rashid

Accepted!

6/21/2012 #86
Nightmare Children

How should I start with her?

6/21/2012 #87
Alex Rashid

If you want her to be bought, post in the docks thread. I can have a servant buy her for Pharaoh or something.

6/21/2012 #88
Apacofishie

Name: Jezabell

Status (slave, preist, princess ect.): She was a former royal (like Katerina) but she's a slave now.

Pet (if any): A wolf named Veina

Personality: She's headstrong, caring, stubborn, and she will do anything she sets her mind to.

Clothing (what does this person normally wear?): Simple clothing, anything that fits her form.

Patron God/goddess (Ra, Horus, Set, Osiris, Anubis, Thoth, Sobek, Hathor, Geb, Ma'at, Bast, Sekhmet, Nut, Isis, Nephthys, Bes, Shu, Khnum): None, she doesn't believe in multiple Gods.

Description of Appearence: She basically looks like a human Katerina. The only major difference is height, she's a bit taller than her.

Extras: Jezabell is Katerina's only surviving family member, which is her closest cousin. The only strange abilities she has is seeing and talking to the dead. Jezabell purposely became a slave so that she could take her cousin and escape back to Russia so they could rebuild their family's name.

7/2/2012 #89
Alex Rashid

Do you want Katerina to go back?

Or is this the sort of choose the man you love or your family type thing?

and she's accepted. :D

7/2/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Alex Rashid
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member