RP Egyptian Life
Go back into the ancient times...to the time of Ancient Egypt...What will happen? Who will you meet? Create a character and find out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
phuchess
If you have any questions, this is the place to ask them!
3/27/2012 #1
AnonymousNoOne

Umm...Just for me to know, because it greatly involves my character's plot, who's the heir to the throne of Ramses?

6/9/2012 #2
phuchess

Teth. :D

6/10/2012 #3
AnonymousNoOne

Alright! Thanks!

6/11/2012 #4
phuchess

and I'll be playing teth because the person RP as him is not here.

6/11/2012 #5
Nightmare Children

Hey guys...How do I jump in? lol

6/9/2013 #6
phuchess

I'll give you something to work on :D

6/9/2013 #7
Lythix

Is this forum still active?

7/20/2013 #8
phuchess

not really but you could make it active again! :D

8/3/2013 #9
Lythix
I would love to try!
8/4/2013 #10
phuchess

awesome! go ahead and make a character

8/14/2013 #11
Not.A.Smart.One

Ne, ne, can I ask for help?

Hi! You might not remember me. I'm one of the old RP-ers--I controlled the character Ruffa. My username and writing style changed a lot. I'm Not.A.Smart.One now.

Okay. So..(this is sorta embarrassing to ask), I'm developing my smut-writing and character development skills. I was wondering if you could help me out, phuchess. We can pick up from where we left off from the RAMSES' PALACE topic. If I recall correctly, you offered me choices for Ruffa's fate: either sex slave or some random other punishment. My younger self was thoroughly embarrassed by the thought of making smut scenes, and declined the sex slave offer.

In the end, Ruffa was sentenced to a few whippings--WHICH is unrealistic as fruck. (cringes)

I'm asking you because your characterization of Ramses was pretty freaking impressive, and your writing style is pretty good. You can say no if you want to--RP-ing smut can get pretty awkward, I admit. Anyway, I'm just putting this out in case you agree, which I hope you will. For what I wish to happen, well, I think maybe we should rewind a bit and say that Ruffa didn't exactly have a choice for the sex slave thing---which, in truth, she should never have had in the first place.

Hoping for your kind consideration! :D

3/3 #12
Forum Moderators: phuchess
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member