Pure Noir
Welcome to Shadow City, California. Here, everybody is a victim, a suspect, or a perp in some way or another. Heck, I'd be suprised if the victims themselves weren't suspects or perps at one point in their life. Which of the three are you?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Connor Bible
1. Trolls, spamming, and flaming are a surefire way of getting the forum finks (feds) like me on you, so you better not think about it. 2. Write in third person, past tense ONLY. Make sure that your writing is neat and legible. 3. You want a new face in here, put 'em in line in the character thread. 4. No explicit sex or violence. That said, while they can be here, keep them at least M-rated. Part of classic noir is that the worst stuff happened offscreen or offpage. 5. NO HAPPY ENDINGS. This is noir, after all. Make it a downer, though a bittersweet ending will suffice. 6. Don't play God with other people's characters. 7. No characters with a Super Weight level above two. 8. Anyone can go anywhere in town, as long as they stay true to it. 9. Please let the arc of the RPG make some sense. Like life, a lot of questions can be left unanswered in noir, as long as they don't severely affect the plot. 10. No stealing other people's work. Period. 11. Keep the tone of the story stable. THIS IS NOIR. 12. Have fun.
12/14/2011 . Edited 12/16/2011 #1
Unpredictable Convictions
So what exactly is the plot of the story?
12/15/2011 #2
Connor Bible
It's a crime thriller RPG.
12/16/2011 #3
Unpredictable Convictions
Ah. Did you actually mean to send me the mod code? Just curious. An where do I create a charrie?
12/16/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: Connor Bible
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member