Dunity Mauderville
Duncan and Unity characters from mauderville ONLY. DO NOT JOIN!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
fictionalxbliss
4 bedroom, 3 bath. 1 mast, 1 nursery, 1 guest room. attic will be the play room or office. Aria currently pregnant with James, 3 months pregnant but they do not know it is a boy yet. Justin and Aria mated when conceiving the baby, but are not married. Duncan is Justin's brother.
1/8/2012 #1
fictionalxbliss

Aria sturred in the bed. She threw the covers off, shoving Justin to the side. One hand pressed to her churning stomach, the other to her mouth. She nearly lept from the bed to the bathroom. Justin grumbled to the rude awakening, his sleepy eyes turning to the clock. "Seven? Really?" He groaned and turned toward Aria, but only found an array of sheets and pillows. "Aria?" The sound of heaving came from the bathroom. Justin stumbled to the bathroom in his boxers, his hair a mess from a night of pleasure. He saw Aria hovering over the toilet and kneeled beside her. He swept her hair back in his hands as another wave of morning sickness overtook Aria.

1/8/2012 #2
fictionalxbliss

Aria flushed the toilet and sat against the wall. Tiny beads of sweat prespired on her forehead. "I'm so hungry," she whined. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes. "I want donuts," she said to Justin, her bottom lip puckering out.

Justin raised a brow. Hungry? He didn't understand these pregnancy hormones that seemed to consume his girlfriend. "Aria, are you okay?"

Her lips quivered, and fresh tears covered her cheeks. "I'm hungry. I need donuts. Nothing else sounds good. Don't look at me that way, Justin. I'm pregnant, damn it! It's not my fault." She covered her face and continued to cry. "I just want food," she whimpered.

Justin took in a deep breath. "Alright. I'll be back in ten minutes."

"Hurry," she called after him as he went to the bedroom to dress. Less than five minutes later she heard the front door open and close. Aria rose from the ground. She cleaned her face and dressed in a tight t-shirt and sweatpants. Aria was making a mug of hot chocolate when Justin returned from the store. He set the box of donuts on the counter. "I'm sorry for not understanding more," he told Aria as she sipped her morning treat. "I know," she replied. He held up a foam coffee container. "I brought you coffee."

"Is it decaf?"

He glanced at the cup, then back to her. "Um, no."

"I can't have caffeine when I'm pregnant!" Aria started to cry again. Justin set the coffee aside and wrapped his arms around Aria, lifting her up on the counter with ease. He stood between her legs and placed his hands on her thighs. "Look at me, Aria."

Her red swollen eyes found his. "What's wrong with me?" she whispered. Justin made the mistake of laughing, earning a glare from Aria. "You're pregnant. It's the hormones. We'll get through it." He kissed her softly, and she relaxed. "This is hard."

"So am I," Justin said, a mocking smile tesing his lips. Aria laughed. "You're such an idiot."

He shrugged. "Only because of you. Your love flusters me, darling." Aria laughed again, and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Thanks for making me laugh."

1/8/2012 #3
fictionalxbliss

After Justin and Aria dug into the donuts, Justin made a fire. The two settled on the couch and put on a movie, The Notebook, Aria's choice. They cuddled together and enjoyed the brief moments without Aria's morning sickness while they could.

1/9/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: fictionalxbliss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member