Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Zuria Maylin
For every character, a clone is created, unless otherwise specified. THE CLONE IS THE BAD GUY! The clone represents the dark side of humanity. I'm trying to make this the next American novel, because I can. The clone is the dark side, the original is the good side.

What I need for this is:

Name:

Age (between 12-16):

Hair color:

Eye color:

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are):

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken):

Clone's name (go to http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm and make sure you have the obscure name set to 99):

Creator (this is the scientist that created your clone and you. They will not play a huge part, but they will be there):

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses):

Weaknesses:

Song (if there's a song that could help me understand the character better, put it here):

Other:

2/1/2012 . Edited 2/1/2012 #1
Zuria Maylin
Name: Cecilia Nichols

Age (between 12-16): 14

Hair color: Golden

Eye color: Green

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are): A very faint birthmark all the way up her right arm. Too faint to see unless pointed out.

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken): 956

Clone's name (go to http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm and make sure you have the obscure name set to 99): Grishan

Creator (this is the scientist that created your clone and you. They will not play a huge part, but they will be there): Sylvia Boyle

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses): Sight

Weaknesses: Vain

Song (if there's a song that could help me understand the character better, put it here): Drive Faster by the Killers

Other: She is very vain, but she's also very pretty.

2/1/2012 #2
Silena River
Name: Skye Milton

Age (between 12-16): 13

Hair color: Blonde

Blonde Eye color: Tricolored (blue-gray-green)

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are): A love for the LEGO TV series Ninjago. The four ninjas are Kai-fire; Zane-ice; Cole-earth; Jay-lightning.

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken): 7

Clone's name (go to http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm and make sure you have the obscure name set to 99): Adickes

Creator (this is the scientist that created your clone and you. They will not play a huge part, but they will be there): Madalyn Patellis

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses): Hearing

Weaknesses: She is very set in her ways and ideas, thinking she always knows best

Song (if there's a song that could help me understand the character better, put it here): The Sound by Switchfoot

Other: She is very smart and obsessed with books and mythology (Greek/Roman, Egyptian, Norse, etc)Oh, and Adickes' favorite word is hell.(;2

The Sound...hmm...love it, haven't heard it in a while. It's an awesome song!

2/1/2012 . Edited 2/7/2012 #3
Silena River
Gah! Please try to decipher it. My dad's laptop is being a retard and can't seem to space things. So...bear with me Z.(:2
2/1/2012 #4
Silena River
Hmm, thanks Zuria! :P And yeah! It is an awesome song! I was looking for the right Switchfoot song for her. (:2
2/2/2012 . Edited 2/2/2012 #5
Zuria Maylin
Your welcome!
2/2/2012 #6
Zuria Maylin
Oh, and you did a pretty good job on the song. I can totally figure out what she's like now. Like, totally has a dark side, right? 'Cause that's what I think of when I think of that song.
2/2/2012 #7
Silena River
Yup! q:2 Totally. Me too...it has a great let of lyrics, but also a dark side and stuff. (:2
2/2/2012 #8
Zuria Maylin
Yeah. You wanna RP and stuff...

Eventually?

2/2/2012 #9
Silena River
Totally. :) Would the Originals and the Clones be RPing at the same time in different places? (:2
2/2/2012 #10
Zuria Maylin
'Course they could.

The clones ARE their own person...in a way.

2/2/2012 #11
Silena River
True, but they're clones. And Adickes does not have a random love of the LEGO Ninjago tv series. 2:D
2/2/2012 #12
Zuria Maylin
That's what I was thinking. But reversed.
2/2/2012 #13
Zuria Maylin
If that makes any sense at all, which it probably doesn't since I'm saying it.
2/2/2012 #14
Silena River
Eh. A grain of sense is embedded in that fanciful sentence. :P
2/2/2012 #15
Zuria Maylin
Oh, shuddup.
2/2/2012 #16
Silena River
Hahahaha. :D
2/2/2012 #17
Zuria Maylin
There is no way I can reply to that.

May have to go in like, 5 secs.

2/2/2012 #18
Silena River
Oh pooh. And you've already gone by the time I've posted this. /:2
2/2/2012 #19
Zuria Maylin
BACK!
2/2/2012 #20
Silena River
Yay! :P
2/2/2012 #21
Zuria Maylin
But I may have to go in a split second. Like I'll be there one minute and the next I won't.

)=2. Max is unhappy. As he should be.

2/2/2012 #22
Silena River
Broo-I mean River is unhappy too. :P Haha, whoops!
2/2/2012 #23
Zuria Maylin
S'okay. *comforting pat on the shoulder, not unlike Birdie*
2/2/2012 #24
Silena River

Well, Birdie kinda hits more than pats...but I get the comparison. :)

2/2/2012 #25
Zuria Maylin
Yeah, that was kinda the point.
2/2/2012 #26
Silena River

Jees, thanks. I really appreciate the-OOF!

((You knocked me to the ground with that overenthusiastic patting))

2:D

2/2/2012 #27
Zuria Maylin
L...o...l...
2/2/2012 #28
Silena River
Should we make seperate Clone and Originals RPing? Like you have in your booky thingy; they're seperate. For the most part.(;
2/4/2012 #29
Zuria Maylin
Sure, but they can easily come and go in each other's.
2/4/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member