Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Rosie McDonald
What I need for this is:

Name:Annie Spring

Age (between 12-16):12

Hair color:light light brown

Eye color:dark blue

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are):i love running

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken):77

Clone's name (go to http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm and make sure you have the obscure name set to 99):Avelina

Creator (this is the scientist that created your clone and you. They will not play a huge part, but they will be there):Joey May

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses):Hearing

Weaknesses:unwanted noise

Song (if there's a song that could help me understand the character better, put it here):None

Other:cookies are awesome (by the way)

Silena says...Sorry! Had to change your number: I had already taken it.(;

2/4/2012 . Edited by Silena River, 2/7/2012 #31
Zuria Maylin
It's accepted, Rosie.

And FYI, if you need to put in a new paragraph, you have to put those sideways v things around a p. Okay?

2/4/2012 #32
Silena River
Oh, and number 7 is taken. By me. Sorry! (:2
2/4/2012 #33
Zuria Maylin
That too. I can change it, if you want.
2/4/2012 #34
Rosie McDonald

What I need for this is:

Name:Annie Spring

Age (between 12-16):16

Hair color:light light brown

Eye color:dark blue

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are):i love running

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken):77

Clone's name (go to http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm and make sure you have the obscure name set to 99):Avelina

Creator (this is the scientist that created your clone and you. They will not play a huge part, but they will be there):Joey May

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses):sight

Weaknesses:unwanted noise

Song (if there's a song that could help me understand the character better, put it here):None

Other:cookies are awesome (by the way)

Silena says...Sorry! Had to change your number: I had already taken it.(;

2/8/2012 . Edited 2/8/2012 #35
Silena River

Name: Adam Pallafor

Age (between 12-16): 13

Hair color: Red. Like fire.

Eye color: Green, like the fringes of the hottest fire.

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are): A fascination with birds and flight. And fire.

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken): 887

Clone's name: Arlen

Creator (this is the scientist that created your clone and you. They will not play a huge part, but they will be there): Malcom Inacuzio

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses):Smell

Weaknesses: He is deathly afraid of going "splat" on the ground, despite his love of being in the air.

Song (if there's a song that could help me understand the character better, put it here): Rise Above It by Switchfoot ((just discovered it about two minutes ago…and fell in love with the song!!))

Other: Adam lives in Utah, and lives to hang glide in the canyons, soaring with the birds. He has a pet hawk named Fire for the abnormal red coloring of its feathers.

2/11/2012 . Edited 2/11/2012 #36
Rosie McDonald
What I need for this is: Name:Jeremy Murrow

Age (between 12-16):15

Hair color:Shadow black

Eye color:Dark dark Brown

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are):He swims like a fish.

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken): 11

Clone's name (go to http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm and make sure you have the obscure name set to 99):Leif

Creator (this is the scientist that created your clone and you. They will not play a huge part, but they will be there):COLTON Hismith

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses):taste

Weaknesses:sugar

Song (if there's a song that could help me understand the character better, put it here):

Other:can turn into a shadow and go through things (clone)

2/12/2012 . Edited by Zuria Maylin, 2/13/2012 #37
Zuria Maylin
Name: Alex Velasquez

Age (between 12-16): 14

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are): A burn on the back of her left hand that left an ugly red scar.

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken): 746

Clone's name (go to http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm and make sure you have the obscure name set to 99): Hyman

Creator (this is the scientist that created your clone and you. They will not play a huge part, but they will be there): Hosea Maisolone

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses): Smell

Weaknesses: Refuses to be put in a box or be labeled.

Song (if there's a song that could help me understand the character better, put it here): A Principled Man by Steve Taylor

Other:

2/13/2012 . Edited 2/13/2012 #38
Rosie McDonald
I am changing to the origanl boy having been experimented on and can turn into shadow.
2/13/2012 #39
Zuria Maylin

Name: Justin Rusell

Age (between 12-16): 14

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Green

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are): Extraordinarily skinny.

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken): 993

Clone's name (go to http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm and make sure you have the obscure name set to 99): Elden

Creator (this is the scientist that created your clone and you. They will not play a huge part, but they will be there): Sylvia Boyle

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses): Touch (he can sense things in the air)

Weaknesses: Very violent.

Song (if there's a song that could help me understand the character better, put it here): Oh! Gravity by Switchfoot

Other: He has the ability to shape-shift.

2/17/2012 . Edited 2/17/2012 #40
Rosie McDonald

What I need for this is:

Name: Vileot Moore

Age (between 12-16):14

Hair color:red

Eye color:aqua

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are):a love for swimming

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken):202

Clone's name (go to http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm and make sure you have the obscure name set to 99):Penelope

Creator (this is the scientist that created your clone and you. They will not play a huge part, but they will be there): Joe Moore

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses): Touch

Weaknesses:sight

Song (if there's a song that could help me understand the character better, put it here):

Other:(clone) can hardly see

2/17/2012 . Edited 6/1/2012 #41
Rosie McDonald

What I need for this is:

Name: Scott Jones

Age (between 12-16):13

Hair color:Brown

Eye color:Dark green

A distinguishing trait (something the clone does not have so we can prove that you are who we think you are):carving

Number (anything from 1 to 999. Numbers 934-941 are taken):302

Clone's name (go to http://www.kleimo.com/random/name.cfm and make sure you have the obscure name set to 99):RENALDO

Strength (this is your character's lab-heightened sense--any of the five senses):Hearing

Weaknesses:Water

Other:

2/17/2012 . Edited 3/30/2012 #42
Silena River
Z, I love the Justin guy that you've got. We've already got a redhead, but whatever. The song... Oh! Gravity! Good choice, girl. :D Love it!
2/22/2012 #43
Zuria Maylin
What? We can have more than one redhead! And as far as I know...Aleksandr's the only redhead in that one. I don't read the descriptions as well as I should...
2/23/2012 #44
Silena River
I know! Sorry! I was being silly!
2/25/2012 #45
Zuria Maylin
SMH
2/26/2012 #46
Silena River
Hahaha, yeah. You have the right to shake your head. Well, I guess you just did, so there was no need for that. Oh well, whatever. (:
2/26/2012 #47
Zuria Maylin
lol.
2/27/2012 #48
Talia Payton
Name: Malika
3/26/2012 #49
Talia Payton
Age: 13 Hair color: brown Eye color: hazel Distingishing trate: perfectly strate hair
3/26/2012 #50
Talia Payton
Number: 3.14 (she likes pie) Clone name: Creator name:(um, a liitle help) how about whoever aves creator is strangth: hearing (can hear under ground) Weakness: magnet drain her energy
3/26/2012 #51
Talia Payton
Song: NY2LA by press play Other: can control items and people with her mind
3/26/2012 #52
Talia Payton
Name: Alice Tayler Age: 14 Hair color: brown Eye color: hazel
3/26/2012 #53
Talia Payton
Distinguishing trate: birth mark on her left shoulder shaped like an elephant Number: none she hates math and all thing relating to it Clone name: Malika Creator: same as ave Strangth: sight Weakness: beauty salons Song: party rock anthem Other: she dosen't mind clones, they've never done anything to her, but does not like them and she does not hate them
3/26/2012 #54
Silena River
Remember, you can start with one character and work the other one into things. Zuria, Rosie and I have multiple characters because we know how to manage them. Just be careful not to drown in OCs, Talia. ((OCs are Original Characters)) :D
3/26/2012 #55
Zuria Maylin
Do you mind that I kind of combined Alice and Molly???
3/30/2012 #56
Talia Payton
Yes, I dont want to be in ca anymore. Well, we can leave in a little.
3/31/2012 #57
Silena River
Talia, it's gotta be a descision that we all agree on, alright? We've got a plan to get you out soon, but please make sure it's alright with others before making any drastic changes. Thanks!

P.S. Feel free to share your plans with us so we'll all be in the loop, eh?

3/31/2012 #58
Zuria Maylin
Yeeah (lol, Talia)...I may need to do here what I did with the PJO forum: add a planning center...
4/1/2012 #59
Silena River
And I'll add a rules one...
4/1/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member