Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Silena River
This is where your CLONE will be. The one with the funny name.(; The clone(s).
2/4/2012 #1
Rosie McDonald
How I be moderater
2/4/2012 #2
Silena River
You aren't. Go to Your Clone/Character and make your clone/character.
2/4/2012 #3
Zuria Maylin
Grishan looked around the training ground. She knew her group was around here somewhere, but there were so many enemies, and so many other clones she couldn't be sure.
2/4/2012 #4
Silena River
Adickes leaped out of a tree, her blonde hair streaming out behind her. "Hey."
2/4/2012 #5
Zuria Maylin
"Hey, Adickes," Grishan said. "Training too?" The scientists had too many clones available to put them all in training at once.
2/4/2012 #6
Silena River
"Yeah, I guess." she said, pulling out a dagger and nailing a dummy in the forhead.
2/4/2012 #7
Zuria Maylin
"Anyone else on our team here?" Grishan asked. "Just wanting to know it there's anyone else I can trust." She pulled out her shotgun and fired once at one of the mutations they sent in without looking.

Perfect shot.

2/4/2012 #8
Rosie McDonald
Avelina skipped up,"hi ya".
2/4/2012 #9
Zuria Maylin
"Hey, Ave," Grishan said, her face breaking into a grin. "Is this it?"
2/4/2012 #10
Silena River
"I guess so." Adickes ((Call her Adi?)) said, then grinned. "Let's kick some butt." Whipping out a pistol, Adickes shot a particularly ugly cat/dog hybrid that was lumbering towards them.
2/4/2012 #11
Zuria Maylin
Cat/dog hybrid? Grishan shot into Ave and Adi's minds. Please. Someone get us some originality.

A voice began to boom overhead. "This seems to be a bit too easy for you. We may consider bringing you out to the real world."

2/4/2012 #12
Rosie McDonald
"Yep" she puled out a arow and shot the odd bird shooting toward them.
2/4/2012 #13
Zuria Maylin
"Whose creator was that?" Grishan asked. It was the creators who decided if their creation was ready for life outside the lab. Grishan didn't recognize the voice, so it couldn't be hers.
2/4/2012 #14
Silena River
Adickes groaned. "That would be mine. Sorry guys. But at least we get to leave this hellhole."
2/4/2012 #15
Rosie McDonald
"Good for you but I haven't heard mine for a few weeks!"
2/4/2012 #16
Silena River
Adickes raised her voice. "Can we go now!?" she shouted into the sky, attracting the attention of a strange fish-type creature. The fish swam through the air towards them, but Adickes quickly shot it down.
2/4/2012 #17
Rosie McDonald
"I hope." Ave said she shot a white puffball.
2/4/2012 #18
Silena River
"Not yet," the big-but feminine-voice boomed back at them. "But soon."

Adickes groaned. "Why don't you ever give any straight answers?!"

"It's not as much fun!" the voice boomed back.

2/4/2012 #19
Zuria Maylin
"Gosh, that's their only joy," Grishan muttered. "Making sure we have nothing to expect."
2/4/2012 #20
Silena River
"God, I hate Madalyn." Adickes muttered, shooting down yet another mutt.
2/4/2012 #21
Zuria Maylin
"Yeah, I hate...whoever my creator is," Grishan replied. "She doesn't tell me her name and doesn't acknowledge that I might have one.
2/4/2012 #22
Silena River
Adickes whistled-a skill she had only recently picked up. "That's harsh, girl." She patted Grishan on the back, then shot another dreadful monster, this time an elephant/dinosaur combo. "Jeez, that's just gross."
2/4/2012 #23
Rosie McDonald
"At least yours talk to you." Ave complains
2/4/2012 #24
Zuria Maylin
"Yeah, they desperately need to get something that DOESN'T have fangs. At least not visible fangs. That way it could sneak up on us." Grishan rolled her eyes. "This is just pathetic."
2/4/2012 #25
Zuria Maylin
"Seriously, Ave?" Grishan was horrified. "The way she treats me? I almost wish she didn't."
2/4/2012 #26
Rosie McDonald
"Other than I do not when my celebration day or anything I am supposed to do. Plus I never even see him.
2/4/2012 #27
Silena River
Adickes vaulted over a snakey-rodent that launched itself at her heels. Coming down, she stamped on its head. "Jeez, calm down. They said they'd let us out. Gri, Ave, chill. The scientists are robots, they've all got serious problems. But we'll be home free soon enough."
2/4/2012 #28
Zuria Maylin
"Wow," Grishan said, shooting another one of the fanged puffballs. "New low. Even for Them."
2/4/2012 #29
Zuria Maylin
"Home free?" Grishan asked. "There's a place for us besides here?"
2/4/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member