Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Zuria Maylin

Justin saw her eye open and their failure to focus, and he pulled her close in a sort of tight hug. "Wake up," he whispered. "Please, Penelope."

4/23/2012 #61
Rosie McDonald

" Help...." Penelope said drifting in and out of consciousness. She couldn't stay awake and couldn't move.

4/23/2012 . Edited 4/23/2012 #62
Zuria Maylin

"How?" Justin asked. He looked around frantically and saw the bottle she had used to help Adam. He got a rag and started cleaning her wound. "Please be okay," he muttered. "I just found you."

4/24/2012 #63
Rosie McDonald

"I .....am..........die.....ing............." Penelope said breathing slowly. She knew what she needed,but took away the medicine when they found it last time. She started drifting into being a shadow and out. "I.....got....the med..icine... taken....that...I.....need...."

4/24/2012 #64
Talia Payton

(i am not talia!!!!) ((shuddup, torilyn13))

4/24/2012 . Edited 4/24/2012 #65
Zuria Maylin

"Where?" Justin demanded. "You're not giving up this easily."

4/25/2012 #66
Rosie McDonald

"Alice.... took ...it...away...and handed it to.......Ryan!" Penelope said slipping back into unconsiousness.

4/25/2012 #67
Silena River

Ryan's chuckles drifted over to Justing and Penelope, as if to mock them. Which was probably their intent, anyways.

4/25/2012 #68
Rosie McDonald

Penelope could feel Justin's fear and anger,but couldn't warn him. All she could do was lay in his arms.

4/25/2012 #69
Zuria Maylin

"Keep fighting," Justin told her, and then, by a sudden impulse, kissed her forehead. "I'll be back." He gently laid Penelope down and went to find Ryan.

4/26/2012 #70
Rosie McDonald

All Penelope could do was get out a smile,but she tried to keep it up. Though the longer she tried heavier she became. Her body was going numb and she couldn't help it, all she could do was hope Justin would come back.

4/26/2012 #71
Talia Payton
(('Ello pupet. Don't ask. Just quoting the first pirets movie))
4/26/2012 #72
Talia Payton
((Zuria says...)) ((he will))
4/26/2012 #73
Zuria Maylin

((Can we have another case of mistaken identity? Have Alex come in? And thought to be Hyman?))

4/27/2012 #74
Talia Payton
((Fun))
4/27/2012 #75
Silena River

((Sounds good. And Adam can be all like, "Hey girlfriend!", totally wounding Adi's heart and stuff.(; So yeah.))

4/27/2012 #76
Zuria Maylin

((Fist-pump!))

"How far were you expecting to get?" Alex asked. She laughed on the inside--something Ryan had said to her. If you can't make an entrance, just don't show up.

4/28/2012 #77
Silena River

((So...we're doing that now? Heh, it'd include Adi, so... I'm just gonna go with it.))

Adam opened his eyes, then waited for them to focus. At the sight of Alex, he tried to stand, but his legs wouldn't obey him. Instead he managed weakly, "Hey Alex. How'd we get here? Because I'm totally lost."

((I'm going for the fact that he's just woken up from the torture sedative thingy--but has talked with Justin and Penelope a bit--, and is way out of it. I'm lost as well.))

4/29/2012 . Edited 4/29/2012 #78
Rosie McDonald

Scott suddenly woke up and looked at Mali who had come back to the van," Who are you?"

4/29/2012 #79
Talia Payton
Mali choked down sobs then turned to alex. "You. Will. Pay." Genuine hatred shown in her usialy cheerful eyes. "Big time."
4/29/2012 #80
Rosie McDonald

Scott looked around confused, all he could remember was waking up with no memory and being bitten by a snake," Ummmmmmm, are you OK?" Scott looked sympathetically upon Mali knowing that there had to be something wrong.

4/29/2012 #81
Talia Payton
"NO!" Mali shreeked. Her tears flowed freely as she sat down on the drivers seat of the van. She was alone agian. Everytime she found some one who cared about her, something happened.
4/29/2012 #82
Rosie McDonald

Scot held his ear noticing he couldn't hear out of it (Premontions, this will make Mali happy), he sat up straight and a flash of images rolled through his head, the old original's headquarters, meeting Violet and Justin, meeting the group, Adi attacking and deafening him, meeting Mali, her, being kidnapped ,and now. Scott got up and ran to Mali," Mali! I, I am sorry! I remember!"

4/29/2012 #83
Talia Payton
"You remember!" Mali said, still crying, but now for joy. "Ren, get the girls before that guy kills them. Scott, take shot gun. Literally, here." Mali handed scott an rifle then went back to ordering people around. "Hyman, move it or lose it. Jeramey, Adam, hang on." The van lurched forward.
4/29/2012 #84
Rosie McDonald

Scott smiled taking the gun. But before anything else could happen he put out both his hands shouting,"Stop!" Time froze. He tapped the frozen Mali and brought her out of the freeze," Mali, before anything else happens, I want to say, I love you." Scott kissed Mali.

4/29/2012 #85
Talia Payton
Mali's face turned bright pink. "I love you too." Mali kissed him back. "Ok. Time for pay back on the origenals." If her face wasn't already pink, thats what color it would have turned when she realized what she said. "No. Not you! The other ones. The evil ones." Malika tripped over her words. She had never felt so embaresed. She just stared at her toes.
4/29/2012 #86
Rosie McDonald

"Mali, I am guessing, actually, I know Ren has been going on about the Original headquarters in California and told you I ran it. I know these people they don't give up easily. We need to make sure Ryan doesn't hurt anyone else, they have a plan." Scott said sadly.

4/29/2012 #87
Talia Payton
"So, in this time freeze, now would be a good time to grab ave and adi, right?" Mali said. "That dude did somethingand we need to entervine fast."
4/29/2012 #88
Rosie McDonald

"Yeah, but it will be ten times as harder moving them. But, yes he will kill them if he has more time,but he has Null so even though he is frozen he will be able to take your powers for days just by touch. We need to be careful." Scott said starting toward the girls.

4/29/2012 #89
Zuria Maylin

"Nice," Cecilia grinned. She was trying so hard not to crack up.

Grishan gave her a whack. "Shuddup."

4/30/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member