Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Rosie McDonald

"I think that we are." Ave said. "Ummmmmmmm, what is going on?" Scott asked confused.

5/1/2012 #121
Silena River

Adam sighed in annoyance. "You should just shut up so we can do all the fighting," he told Scott. "We'll fill you in later."

5/1/2012 #122
Rosie McDonald

"Ok." Scott said wanting to know what had been going on. Not having any idea of what was going on and who he was ,was killing him.

5/1/2012 #123
Talia Payton
"Adam, if he has null, we cant fight him." Mali said. "We just need adi."
5/1/2012 #124
Rosie McDonald

"Yeah, we need to be careful..... he took mine and I can't see now." Ave looked dow with her blind eyes,"Adi is fighting him, she will be able to take care of herself, I know her." Scott looked at Ave not remembering what had happened.

5/1/2012 #125
Talia Payton
"So we need to go back to real time so she can get rid of him so we can leave." Mali concluded
5/1/2012 #126
Rosie McDonald

"Well, ok. START!" Ren said starting time up again,"Now, someone fill in my original on what is going on? And make sure he doesn't go to sleep, other wise there will be no point in telling him anything." Ave said,"Well, I will not be much help on getting Adi,so I will stay here with Penelope and Jeremy." Ave squeezzed Jeremy's hand wanting to be able to see him.

5/1/2012 #127
Silena River

Adickes began anew, attacking with more ferocity than before. Slowly she regained the territories of her mind, for her memories were readily jumping to her aid. First came the happy and triumphant memories, then the brave and the noble. Soon the loyal and cunning ones joined the ranks of Adickes' mental army, and together they struck a fierce blow into the heart of Ryan's conciousness.

Adickes' evil, cowardly, and depressing thoughts took up arms against her, eager to topple their opressor. Ryan fought back with a venom that struck fear into Adickes, for she was evenly matched. That fear also turned against the poor girl, but Adickes and her forces rallied and repelled Ryan from most of her mind.

Ryan's control was slowly driven from all but the most remote and desolate reaches of Adickes' mind, left to wander like vetrans of war gone mad with grief. The evil, cowardly, depressing, and fearful thoughts of Adickes were beaten into submission and imprisoned deep in the recesses of her conciousness.

Of their own accord, Adickes' eyes fluttered open and her legs turned to jelly beneath her. "Oh God..." she moaned, exhausted, but mentally sound.

((Hope you liked it! Had to start over once because I accidently pressed a button. But I like it, so it's not changing. You're welcome.))

5/1/2012 #128
Rosie McDonald

Ave sat there hoping Adi was ok, she tried to think to her,' Adi, are you ok?'

5/1/2012 #129
Silena River

Adickes sat up and groaned again, clutching her head as a bout of dizziness hit her. "Yeah, and with no help from you." She climbed to her feet and drew the dagger that she had concealed in her shoe. "Just go. I'll hold him off. Next thing you know, they'll have sent nindroids after you."

((Talia, I hope you pick up on that. NINDROIDS!!!!!))

Ryan swooned and collapsed to the ground.

"Well, I'll take care of him whenever he wakes up," Adickes amended. "That is, if he wakes up." Grinning maliciously, she climbed to her feet and limped toward Ryan's limp frame, her injured foot still bothering her. "Go," she said, throwing the command over her shoulder at the children in the van.

((^^^You're welcome, Talia.(; Love ya!))

5/1/2012 #130
Rosie McDonald

(Ave was thinking to Adi by the way.) Ave said,"Listen to her, we need to get out of here." Ave knew there would be no point of argueing with her.

5/1/2012 #131
Rosie McDonald

Penelope woke up,"Justin? What's going on? Why aren't we at the hospital?"

5/1/2012 #132
Talia Payton
"So we waited around just to leave her behind? No. Your coming with us and if you dont like it, im tying you up." Mali said defiently, becoming frustrated. Scott didnt remember her, adi was being annoying, ren was being ren. "Theres no time to be heroic."
5/1/2012 #133
Rosie McDonald

"The worst thing to do is getaway. Otherwise it would be better to have left than left Ryan to come for us." Ave said knowing Adi wasn't leaving.

5/2/2012 #134
Zuria Maylin

"Penny, it'll be okay," Justina assured her. Then he registered what she'd said. "Oh, god." His shoulders sagged. "Your memory's gone too."

5/2/2012 #135
Rosie McDonald

"Huh? Justin are you ok? What is going on? I am terribly confused."Penelope said confused.

5/2/2012 . Edited 5/2/2012 #136
Zuria Maylin

((Some one just read Twilight???))

"Penny..." Justin hesitated, not knowing how to say it. "There was a snake, and it bit you...somehow took your memory. I'm sorry, Penny."

5/2/2012 #137
Rosie McDonald

(I hate Twilight!) Penelope raised her eyebrows inconfusion,"Oh my. Justin are you ok? What happened?"

5/2/2012 #138
Zuria Maylin

"I...I don't know how else to say it." Justin put his head in his hands. "I'm going to go help Adi tear him to pieces," he announced to the entire van.

5/2/2012 #139
Rosie McDonald

Ave thought to herself,'I would too,if Icould see!' Ave said"I carry that notion." Penelope looked at Justin wondering what could of happened to have made him this way. Penelope noticed the snake bite on her right calf,"Oh my! I hate snakes." Penelope's face turned white seeing the other bites.

5/2/2012 #140
Zuria Maylin

"Penny, don't worry." Justin squeezed her hand. "I won't let them hurt you again."

5/2/2012 #141
Rosie McDonald

Penelope smiled confused,but understanding,"Ummmmm, since I don't remember anything,"Penelope gulped,"I would to know her you all are." Penny still had a tough time beleiving she had lost her memory.

5/2/2012 . Edited 5/2/2012 #142
Zuria Maylin

"No time for introductions," Justin said, "not just yet. Grish, step on it."

Grishan, in the driver's seat, shook her head. "We're not leaving Adi." Adi, you need any help?

5/2/2012 #143
Rosie McDonald

Penelope wnated to understand why Justin was so mad ,but felt that this was her fault,somehow,"Justin? I feel like this is my fault.." Ave glanced at the girl wondering how anyone could take memory loss. Then she wondered why the girl felt it was her fault when she could not remember anything.

5/2/2012 #144
Zuria Maylin

"No, Penny," Justin whispered. "It isn't your fault. I just...can't stand seeing you hurt like this." He kissed her gently.

((She freaks--they were only friends at the hospital!))

5/2/2012 #145
Rosie McDonald

Penelope pulled away confused,"Justin! We are only freinds at the hospital! I mean we aren't freinds like that!" Penny blushed turned into a shadow, she just wanted to get away from this craziness.

5/2/2012 #146
Zuria Maylin

((listening to the suicide verse in War on Drugs..."near my house there's a viaduct...where people jump when they're out of luck...raining down on the cars and trucks below!'))

Justin sat back and rested his head in one hand. "God, what did I do?"

5/2/2012 #147
Rosie McDonald

Penny felt like leaving,but she didn't know what was going on.

Ave said to Justin,"It is not your fault she doesn't remember, it is that snake, we have all been hurt."Ave's blind eyes turned down to Jeremy, she was afraid of what may have happened to him. Jeremy's eyes suddenly opened. He looked at Ave and smiled but he looked at his wound and he couldn't feel it anymore,infact his whole body was numb. He couldn't feel anything.(Booya ! Toture that doesn't have to do with memory!)

5/2/2012 . Edited 5/2/2012 #148
Zuria Maylin

((Finally.))

"Penny," Justin said, trying to explain again. "I haven't seen you since I left the hospital two years ago. I ran into you here, at this torture chamber. They took your memory, or...or something worse."

5/2/2012 #149
Rosie McDonald

Penny turned back from a shadow,"What could be worse? Have they done this to other people! " Jeremy sat up and looked at Penny,"I can't feel anything." Ave gasped fighting off the tears,"Oh my " was all she could say.

5/2/2012 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member