Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Zuria Maylin

"What is it?" Justin asked, tensing at her gasp. "Penny, tell me, please."

5/3/2012 #211
Rosie McDonald

"I...I am not completely sure,but i just relized something. I was the one that sent your clone after you. I can't remember anything begining a few weeks after we met. I am the reason your clone went after you." Penelope tensed at each word,it was impossible for her to tell him. But he had the right to know.

5/3/2012 #212
Zuria Maylin

"Y-you?" Justin couldn't believe his ears. "Why? Penny, why you?"

5/3/2012 #213
Rosie McDonald

"I....I can't remember . I can remember meeting with him and.......... that is it I don't know what I was thinking,buuuttt i did." Penelope felt horrible and knewthat this was something she didn't thinkshe could do.

5/3/2012 #214
Zuria Maylin

"No," Justin said, shaking his head. "No, that wasn't you.That was...something else. It couldn't have been you. Please, tell me it wasn't, tell me you're wrong." His eyes were begging with hers.

5/3/2012 #215
Rosie McDonald

"I..I..I don't know it looks like me,of course it could be my original,but it just feels like it was me. I feel sick everytime I see him. Like when I first met you I had a deasese that you did stuff sometimes without...knowing it.Oh know!" Penelope couldn't beleive herself, she still had the deasese, she held her head feeling horrible.

5/3/2012 #216
Zuria Maylin

"Penny," Justin said weakly. "I believe you. I forgive you. I...I love you." He almost kissed her again, but controlled himself.

5/3/2012 #217
Zuria Maylin

((GTG))

5/3/2012 #218
Rosie McDonald

Penny felt her stomach churning knowing that she had betrayed her and he had forgiven her,?Justin? How can you forgive me after what I did?.... I love you too."

5/3/2012 #219
Rosie McDonald

(bye)

5/3/2012 #220
Zuria Maylin

((now I'm ACTUALLY going to sleep...))

"Two horrible things aren't enough to change everything you've done to save me," Justin said. "I know you, the good and the bad. And I wouldn't trade that for anything."

5/3/2012 #221
Rosie McDonald

Penelope,smiled happy that one person would forgive,and Knowing it was Justin made it better,"Thankyou Justin. You are veryforgiving."(good sleep then)

5/3/2012 #222
Silena River

((As to the previous posts about Justin/Penny's shared memory..... Did Elden stab Justin 37 times in the chest? Because if so, I know a llama that he'd love to meet! :D Mwahahaha.))

5/3/2012 #223
Silena River

((Hey, I know you love my avatar-picture-thingy.(: It's the Hawk Nelson Live Life Loud album cover. PUGS WEAR 3D SUNGLASSES!!))

Adam was deep in his coma, and glad for it. The dim and muted sounds that made their way to his conciousness made him feel guilty; like an intruder who's realized his mistake too late. To distract himself, Adam sang a song that he had once dedicated to Alex.

Every time that I close my eyes, I catch a glimpse of the West Coast sunrise, And I can tell you you're just as beautiful.

Overwhelmed by the fear and stagefright, But you're the only one in my spotlight, Even when you're not feeling beautiful.

We've got one chance, We've got o-one chance, We've got one chance... To shine.

The three simple verses brought back a flood of memories that he didn't want to aknowledge. Alex would frown upon him if he ever let their secrets be picked up by the intrusive, mind reading Clones. Just to be sure, Adam delved further into the city of his conciousness, erecting fortifications around him as he went.

5/3/2012 #224
Talia Payton
"Ok, i dont think anyones following us." Mali said. "But i could be wrong." ((Ya know, it amazes me that they havent been turned into the police cuz there 13 year olds driving. Just saying.))
5/3/2012 #225
Silena River

((Hehe.))

5/3/2012 #226
Talia Payton
((But its so true!))
5/3/2012 #227
Rosie McDonald

(yeah, i wonder how that works.....) Scott had no idea why anyone would be following them, he didn't know anything. Penelope closed her eyes hoping to get to sleep. She hoped that there would be no memories of bad things she had done.

5/3/2012 #228
Zuria Maylin

((They drive really well, so no one bothers to check. And have you ever tried to look through a windshield? Not easy.))

Grishan shook her head. "We need to go back," she said. "Adi's still over there."

5/4/2012 #229
Rosie McDonald

Grish, she won't come." Ave said.

5/4/2012 #230
Zuria Maylin

"Ave, you don't understand," Grishan said, turning to her. "Adi could need help, or...or something. I owe her my life."

5/4/2012 #231
Rosie McDonald

Ave looked in Grish's direction,"I want to help her too. But doesn't help the fact that she won't come till Ryan is gone." Ave wanted to see again,she felt as if know one really cared that she was now blind.

5/4/2012 #232
Zuria Maylin

Grishan shook her head. "We could help her with that, too. I'd give you the honors."

5/4/2012 #233
Rosie McDonald

"If she will let us, Ryan is mad. You have seen what he has done within a day! One mistake brought more pain. And do not get me started about Cecelia blinding me. But, Adi was mindcontroled by him. She will not give up the chance to get rid of him." Ave said closing her eyes for a second then opening them again.

5/4/2012 #234
Zuria Maylin

"He's hurt us all, Ave," Cecilia said quietly. "You're not the only one."

5/4/2012 #235
Zuria Maylin

((whoops, forgot))

"Shut your mouth!" Grishan yelled.

5/4/2012 #236
Rosie McDonald

Ave smirke,then frowned,"Do you think that I was just talking about me? I was talking about my freinds, because they all got hurt."

5/4/2012 #237
Zuria Maylin

"I'm sorry," Cecilia muttered. "I don't know what it'll take for you to trust me. I'm sorry that he and I...did that to you. To all of you."

"Save it," Grishan said.

5/4/2012 #238
Rosie McDonald

Ave rubbed her head annoyed,"He, did not blind me, you did. He hurt me less then anyone here,since infact I am the only one who was kidnapped and torued that the snake didn't bite. So, it will be long time if i ever trust you."

5/4/2012 #239
Zuria Maylin

"And I'm sorry for that," Cecilia said. "I don't know if you know, but I did it all for him. I never would've blinded you on my own. But believe what you will."

"One more word out of you and I swear I'm going to gut you like a fish," Grishan threatened.

5/4/2012 #240
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member