Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Zuria Maylin

"Probably," Grishan said, leaning back and closing her eyes.

((So should we--you know that, right? I won't be on tomorrow night. I 3 LA is tomorrow.))

5/4/2012 #31
Rosie McDonald

(Yeah, ok well we should) Ave closed her eyes though this did not efect anything.

5/4/2012 #32
Silena River

She'll be fine, Adam assumed, hearing the convorsation from within his coma. From what I've seen of her, that girl's got skill.

5/4/2012 . Edited 5/4/2012 #33
Rosie McDonald

"That would be a understatment for that girl." Jeremy said from the drivers seat.

5/4/2012 #34
Zuria Maylin

((Isn't he in a coma and thinking this all? I find some issue with Jeremy responding like this...and I 3 LA is next week... XP you guys should've seen Hylke's face when I show up and he's like, "What are you doing here?"))

5/5/2012 #35
Silena River

((Hahaha.))

5/6/2012 #36
Talia Payton
((wow. Just, just wow))
5/6/2012 #37
Rosie McDonald

(Uhuh....)

5/6/2012 #38
Zuria Maylin

((Yeah...did he say something about it at church?))

5/7/2012 #39
Rosie McDonald

(No, that would have been funny though. Shawn taught us.)

5/7/2012 #40
Zuria Maylin

((Well, then. Glad I missed it.))

5/8/2012 #41
Talia Payton
"So, Scott, what is life like with parents?" Mali said, trying to draw the conversation away from its current positon.
5/17/2012 #42
Rosie McDonald

"My parents were killed when I was five, I can hardly remember them." Scott answered not sure what to do. Leif came into the room, and looked at Mali and Scott. He took a knife and cut Scott's arm,"That is for Ren."

5/17/2012 #43
Talia Payton
"Dude!" Mali smacked lief in the back of the head his nose started bleeding.
5/17/2012 #44
Rosie McDonald

Scott looked at his bleeding arm surprised. His arm felt like was burning."Oh my! What the heck!" Leif looked at Scott and threw a autimatic sryinge at him,"I was proving that I could do a kidnap easily."

5/17/2012 #45
Talia Payton
"Hmm, well sorry, but your a fail." Mali said. She officially hated leif
5/17/2012 #46
Rosie McDonald

The syringe flew into Scott's stomach and injected a green fluid into him,"What is that stuff?" Leif snickered,"It makes you think freinds aree enemies and has many side affects." scott doubled over unable to pul the syringe out.

5/17/2012 #47
Talia Payton
Mali knocked lief to the ground. Holding a dagger to his throut she demanded "what can i do about it? And im not messing around."
5/24/2012 #48
Rosie McDonald

"I....I don't know! Annie gave it to me......I don't know how to fix it." Leif said scared. Scott clenched his teeth hardly able to breath,he tryed to fight the syringes power.

5/24/2012 #49
Talia Payton
"Shes no where near here!" Mali said not beliving leif. "Why would you do that?" Mali pressed the blade harder agenst his throut causing blood to trickle down his neck
5/24/2012 #50
Rosie McDonald

"M.....M....Mali!" Scott yelled clawing the ground,he couldn't handle it for much longer and he didn't want to something to Mali when it happened.

"Because! I....I wanted to! You two were happy and I wanted revenge on Scott for everything he had done!" Leif shouted at Mali still laughing at Scott.

5/25/2012 #51
Talia Payton
((Am i alowed to kill leif?))
5/31/2012 #52
Rosie McDonald

(Yes,yes you are)s

5/31/2012 #53
Talia Payton
"Where is annie?" Mali dug the knife deeper into her victems throut
5/31/2012 #54
Rosie McDonald

"She left to go to Kansas(I think it was Kansas.....)She went to torture Justin and Penelope....." Leif coughed.

Scott's eyes started to water and he could hardly hold on.

5/31/2012 #55
Talia Payton
Mali cursed annie and looked over at scott. With out looking, she finished off lief. She moved over to scott. "Hold on scott. Hold on." Using her imageniring, she created a teleporter to send her and scott to kansas, aiming for any trace of annie. Malika lifted scott and walked through the porthole in frount of them.
5/31/2012 #56
Talia Payton
((In kansas))
6/1/2012 #57
Rosie McDonald

Scott looked up at Mali,then his dark green eyes went blank. He punched Mali and fell to the ground pulling the syringe from his stomach.

6/1/2012 #58
Talia Payton
((Aw, geez, not another penelope/justin thing.))

Mali look, shocked at scott. She shook it off, concidering he had been induced with something unknown to doctors. She quickly imagenered a motercycle with a sidecart and two pairs of goggles. She lifted scott into the cart, and drove off

6/1/2012 #59
Rosie McDonald

(Well we don't have to make it unending.....)Scott looked confused at Mali and tried to get out,but was in to much pain.

6/1/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member