Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Rosie McDonald

This is for just Just and Penelope,and anyone who is currently interacting with them.Since Zuria and I play them so much and do not want to take up any more of the other forum pages.

5/22/2012 #1
Misfan

(What what about the thing with Penelope and Justin on the Clone RPing, do we just stop it and move on to other clones?)

5/22/2012 #2
Rosie McDonald

(we move Justin and Penelope here and everyone else stays where they are.Now Nanny says to go to sleep before she comes over there and licks you.)

5/22/2012 #3
Zuria Maylin

((Haha, me and Abbey--"I will EAT your EAR!" So much nicer than "I'm gonna KILL you!"))

5/23/2012 #4
Rosie McDonald

(haha have justin wake up)

5/23/2012 #5
Zuria Maylin

((he's awake...oh, whoops, is he not supposed to be...I'm deleting that post...))

Justin opened his eyes. "Penny," he said, quickly finding her.

5/23/2012 #6
Rosie McDonald

"What do you want?"mind controled Penelope spat from her hospital bed.

5/23/2012 #7
Zuria Maylin

Justin groaned. "I hate it when Violet does this."

5/23/2012 #8
Rosie McDonald

"Well Justin I bet you can't get her out."Penelope grinned evilly.

5/23/2012 #9
Zuria Maylin

"If I was fine, I might be able to," Justin admitted.

((Is Penny going to latch onto the fact that he just implied that he was not okay?))

5/23/2012 #10
Rosie McDonald

Penelope smirked and said,"You want to know who's all of this failt is? It was Pip."

5/23/2012 #11
Zuria Maylin

"No," Justin said. "It's not Pipsqueak. I know his style--he wouldn't do something like this. Maybe a crack at the nose, but...not this."

5/23/2012 #12
Rosie McDonald

Penelope's eyes became kind,but Violet still had most of the control,"Really..."Penelope took out the syringe from under her pillow getting ready to use it,"Now remember how you said no one would touch me till you were dead?"

5/23/2012 #13
Zuria Maylin

Justin refused to let her see his fear. He wasn't going to give Violet the satisfaction and he wasn't going to worry Penelope out of her mind. "I'm almost dead, Violet. Surely you can wait a few months."

5/23/2012 #14
Rosie McDonald

PeneloPe broke out temporarily from Violet,"Justin!I can't beleive it! V...iolet did it....." Penelope started breaking down.

5/23/2012 #15
Zuria Maylin

"Don't cry, Penny," Justin said tenderly. "No one got hurt. Right?"

5/23/2012 #16
Rosie McDonald

"Your cousin was taken to be tortured.But I don't even know why he would come?"Penelope sniffed.

5/23/2012 #17
Zuria Maylin

"Oh, god," Justin said. "Pipsqueak. He came to help. He must've heard I was in trouble...this kid idolizes me."

5/23/2012 #18
Rosie McDonald

"Well,he almost got me killed....any way he is probably going to be their new lab rat."

5/23/2012 #19
Zuria Maylin

Justin tried to stand, and he managed it for a few seconds without falling back onto the bed. "We need to help him." Suddenly he sat up. "Lightbulb. I'm going to need a phone."

5/23/2012 #20
Rosie McDonald

"First of all,never try to stand after being shot in the back with anything,I can hardly move let alone stand.And second of all,why a phone?"Penelope questioned finding a wireless phone,falling every time she took more than three steps.

5/23/2012 #21
Zuria Maylin

"Because I have someone I need to call," Justin said, dialing her number. She answered on the first ring. "Hey, it's Justin. Listen, Pipsqueak got into a little bit of trouble when I was...out. Can you help me get him? Why can't I do it myself--good question. Listen, you owe both of us. For what happened at the bridge. Yeah, yeah, whatever. You're gonna go, I know you." He hung up. "I hate butting into her life."

((I don't wanna introduce her as his sister until she's actually there. I don't wanna say her name, either.))

5/23/2012 #22
Rosie McDonald

"uhhhhh,ok then....Justin? Do you really beleive you are going to die?"Penelope asked sadlly.

5/23/2012 #23
Zuria Maylin

"Well, what else am I going to do?" Justin put his head in his hands. "Penny, you know what this is going to do."

5/23/2012 #24
Rosie McDonald

"Justin,then will you promise me that you win't take staying alive to an extreme.Because like said to me we can't you a replacement body."Penelope asked trying to keep Justin from doing something stupid.

5/23/2012 #25
Zuria Maylin

"I have to stay alive. I have to protect you from Violet." Justin moved over to her, wrapping his arms around her.

5/23/2012 #26
Rosie McDonald

"I just don't want you ending up like the ghost rider.No selling your soul."Penelope ssid lightly,"but Justin, I don't want me to ruin the rest of your life.I don't matter."

5/23/2012 #27
Zuria Maylin

"Do you think I'm upset about living with you as opposed to dying?" Justin asked, totally sincere. "Trust me, Penny, my life isn't ruined with you."

5/23/2012 #28
Rosie McDonald

"Well I think your the only one,I ruin every other life I come in contact with."Penrlope said saddly feeling Justin's wound from the arrow.

5/23/2012 #29
Zuria Maylin

"Penny," Justin started, knowing she was thinking about Grish's arrow, "that's not how I judge whether my life was ruined. I don't care about how much time I spend, just if I spend it well. Spend it with you."

5/23/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member