Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Rosie McDonald

"If you hadn't found me at the torture facility,you wouldn't be on the verge of dieing.I would.You may be able yo forgive me,but I can't!" Penelope cried unable to take her hand from Justin's wound.

5/23/2012 #31
Zuria Maylin

"If I hadn't found you at the torture facility, someone else would've been attacked by Grish," Justin said. "Maybe even more than one person. Penny, you're amazing. Face it." He kissed her forehead.

5/23/2012 #32
Rosie McDonald

Penelope pulled away,"None that changes abything.I you never met me....if I was never created you wouln'be dieing andyou would be happy." Penelope said thinking of the knife Elden used,it was the same knife he had used on Justin before.

5/23/2012 #33
Zuria Maylin

"If you hadn't been created, I would have died in the hospital when I was ten," Justin pointed out. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

5/23/2012 #34
Rosie McDonald

"I was the one who sent him to do that! Just face it everything good I have done was to fix something bad!"Penelope said putting her head on her knees and started shaking.

5/23/2012 #35
Zuria Maylin

"You're a good person, Penny," Justin said. "Every bad thing you did, you couldn't help."

5/23/2012 #36
Rosie McDonald

"If I wasn't here I could have helped them not happen." Penelope said reaching for the syringe.

5/23/2012 #37
Zuria Maylin

"Penny, no!" Justin yelled, taking the syringe from her. "No. You heard me. I'll have to be dead for you to get hurt."

5/23/2012 #38
Rosie McDonald

"I can't tske this any more! Hive me the syringe!"Penelope shouted trying to take it back from Justin.

5/23/2012 #39
Zuria Maylin

"No, Penny," Justin said, pushing her away. "I'm not letting you get hurt."

5/23/2012 #40
Rosie McDonald

Penelope noticed that there was another sryinge on a small table.Alos there was a rope to usenif someone was doing something crazy.Penelope reached for the syringe and read the label.It was a poison,she took it ready to stab it into her arm.

5/23/2012 #41
Zuria Maylin

"Penny, stop!" Justin cried, taking the other syringe and holding her tightly. "You can't do this. Stop, please."

5/23/2012 #42
Rosie McDonald

"I can't!!!!I really can't!!!"Penelope shouted unable to stop herself from trying to get the syringe,"I can't stop myself!!!"(red eyed penelope is trying yo kill penny)

5/23/2012 #43
Zuria Maylin

"Penny, calm down," Justin said. He looked over at the table, finding one with a label KO. "I'm sorry, Penny," he said, pushing it gently into her arm.

((KNOCK OUT!))

5/23/2012 #44
Rosie McDonald

Penny winced at the syringe point,then looked at Justin in surprise,"Why?" Penny drifted out if consciousness.

TIME SKIP!

Penny woke up finding herself tied to her bed,"Justin!"

5/23/2012 #45
Zuria Maylin

"I don't want you hurting yourself," Justin said. "I'm sorry. It was the only way. Penny...forgive me."

5/23/2012 #46
Rosie McDonald

Penny stuggled against the ropes,"Let me out! I will not hurt myself!" Penny shouted.

5/23/2012 #47
Zuria Maylin

Justin quickly untied her. "I'm sorry.

5/23/2012 #48
Rosie McDonald

Penny jumped up snd hugged Justin,"I am sorry I did that....I just couldn't'....handle it"Penelope glanced sround the room for the syringe.

5/23/2012 #49
Zuria Maylin

"No, Penny," Justin said, seeing her eyes fall on another syringe.

((GTG))

5/23/2012 #50
Rosie McDonald

"Justin!You don't understand!I can't take this!I want out...."Penelope said suddenly falling unconsious on Justin's shoulder.Behind her was Annie."I decided to take matters into my own hands." Annie was holding an empty syringe and a sryinge full of Penelope's blood.

5/23/2012 #51
Zuria Maylin

Justin laid Penny gently onto her bed, then turned back to Annie. "What did you do?"

5/24/2012 #52
Rosie McDonald

"Well,if you look at her back,it has a small knife with a special device attached to it. Now when pressure is put on it,well she will bleed. And when that happens you will have 4 hours to say goodbye." Annie smiled leaving.

Penelope woke up gasping,arching her back she closed her eyes unable to handle the pain from the knife.

(I am introducing Arletta who is Alexa's clone.) Arletta had heard all that was going on and decided to have some fun. She push this thought into Justin's mind,'Do I really love her? She has ruined my life! It would be easy to do it, just put pressure right there....right there on her back. I could easily do it and be done with her. All I have to do is go up to her and......' Arletta smiled hoping Justin would listen to 'himself' and do it.(With this power she makes the thought seem it is their own! I love it! Anyway, I hope Justin takes the bait....*wink**wink* Zuria.....)

5/24/2012 . Edited 5/24/2012 #53
Zuria Maylin

Justin went to give her a hug, thinking he could disguise his actions, but he hesitated. "Penny, I..." Justin looked at her, hoping she would understand. "I have to leave. I'm sorry."

5/25/2012 #54
Rosie McDonald

Penny opened her eyes confused,"What? Why?"

Arletta pushed more thoughts into Justin's mind, just enough to get him to do it and then realize what he had done,'And give her a hug,all I have to do is look sincere and put pressure right there......'

5/25/2012 #55
Zuria Maylin

Justin stood up so he wouldn't be tempted to hurt Penelope. "Something's playing with my mind," he said. "I don't want to hurt you."

5/25/2012 #56
Rosie McDonald

Penelope looked at Justin and answered,"Leave if you have to,but I want a goodbye hug." Penelope said wanting to cheer the situation,but she didn't know what would come.

Arletta pushed more,'Hear is my chance.....I can hug her and get away with easily....I just need to do it.'

5/25/2012 #57
Zuria Maylin

Justin couldn't see a way out. He hugged her, pressing her back against his will.

5/25/2012 #58
Rosie McDonald

The device in Penelope's back made a sound in acknowledgement of Justin's hand. The color in Penelope's face started to drain,she slowly became pale.

Arletta smiled to herself and pushed one more thought to Justin,'What did I just do!'

5/25/2012 #59
Zuria Maylin

"Oh, god," Justin said, backing away. "What did I just do? Penny, I'm sorry!"

5/25/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member