Fantasy CLONE roleplaying
HAHA! Clones! You want a clone, come here and role-play with it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Rosie McDonald

"Not exactly touching her,now you know she doesn't hate you. Why are you really leaving?" Arletta asked grinning evilly.

5/26/2012 #91
Zuria Maylin

"I almost killed her, no thanks to you," Justin said. "Why do you care?"

5/26/2012 #92
Rosie McDonald

"It doesn't matter, did you not hear what she said before she passed out? She forgave you because she read my mind and knew what I had done. She does not hate you. Now why are you really leaving?"Arletta said telling the truth like usual.

5/26/2012 #93
Zuria Maylin

"Because I almost killed her!" Justin swallowed. "What's the point of this?"

5/26/2012 #94
Rosie McDonald

"So you are going to leave the person that loves you as much as you love her because you almost killed her? Yet she is more likely to die from a bunch of other things if you leave. If I were you, I would do anything possible to save myself and help her. You need someone to protect her...unless you want her to die?"Arletta said smoothly.

5/26/2012 #95
Zuria Maylin

"I'm not falling for whatever you're trying to do," Justin said. "The best thing I can do for her is just walk away."

5/26/2012 #96
Rosie McDonald

"Well then,Violet could possibly kill her or maybe experiment on her or torture her,and you call that the best thing for her?"Arletta said annoyed,"And I am trying to help you not kill her."

5/26/2012 #97
Zuria Maylin

Justin looked through the room's window, Penelope still out cold. "You're not right," Justin said, going back in.

5/26/2012 #98
Rosie McDonald

"Sure I'm not....." Arletta said rolling her eyes.

Penelope knew Justin was coming back,but she didn't know why.Penelope managed blink once or twice but she couldn't wake up all the way.

5/26/2012 #99
Zuria Maylin

"Penny?" Justin asked, seeing her eyes open a bit.

5/26/2012 #100
Rosie McDonald

"J....J...Ju...st..in?"Penelope stuttered hardly able to move.

5/26/2012 #101
Zuria Maylin

"I'm here, Penny," Justin said. "I'm sorry."

5/26/2012 #102
Rosie McDonald

Penelope blinked, opening her eyes,"And I forgave you,but you were going to leave."

5/26/2012 #103
Zuria Maylin

"I...I can't live with myself, knowing I did that," Justin said. "I thought that if I just...kept away, then maybe you would be safe."

5/26/2012 #104
Rosie McDonald

"J.....J...ustin? I...almost killed you before....and I didn't...run away when I wanted to.....because I love you.....Justin?"Penelope was having amnesia,but was only drifting in and out of it. Then she realized,"My back is still bleeding."

5/26/2012 #105
Zuria Maylin

Justin went outside and faced Arletta. "Can I trust you to get some help?" he asked, then went back. "Shh," he told Penelope. "Don't try to talk."

5/26/2012 #106
Rosie McDonald

"Yeah," Arletta walked passed Alexa and said,"I know your there." Then Arletta asked a nurse to come because a patient's back was bleeding and she pointed to Justin and Penelope's room. As she walked past she grabbed Alexa and pushed toward Justin and Penelope's room,"Go, I need to take this boy...somewhere."

Alexa went toward the room and stood outside.

The nurse looked shocked when she saw Penelope's back and went straight work,then she was going to knock her out with a serum.(Justin should stop her)

5/26/2012 #107
Zuria Maylin

Justin stopped the nurse. "Don't. That's a really bad idea. She's, uh, allergic."

5/26/2012 #108
Rosie McDonald

Nurse nodded and left the syringe in the room.

"Justin? You......won't try leave...again.....Right?" Penelope slowly got out having trouble talking.

5/26/2012 #109
Rosie McDonald

Justin grinned."Not promising," he joked.

5/27/2012 #110
Rosie McDonald

"Justin, I'm serious!"Penelope cried. She was in alot of pain and wanted the syringe and reached for it.

5/27/2012 #111
Zuria Maylin

"No," Justin said, pushing the syringe away. "It's a phenomenally bad idea. And I won't leave." He leaned over and kissed her forehead.

5/29/2012 #112
Rosie McDonald

"Ok......"Penelope smiled slightly,then groaned in pain. She tried to moving over but didn't have the strength.

5/29/2012 #113
Zuria Maylin

"How do you feel?" Justin asked. "And don't try to tell me you're okay."

5/29/2012 #114
Rosie McDonald

"I feel woozy......and my back has........a lot.....of sharp.....pain......"Penelope replied. She groaned again.

5/29/2012 #115
Zuria Maylin

"Woozy, that's blood loss," Justin said. "And I'm sorry about your back. I never meant to."

5/29/2012 #116
Rosie McDonald

"It....is...ok......you....couldn't.....help...it. It was......a easy.....way out....."Penelope said. She reached for the syringe again,almost getting it in her hand.

5/29/2012 #117
Zuria Maylin

"No," Justin said, more desperately this time. "No, Penny. That's a really stupid idea."

5/29/2012 #118
Rosie McDonald

"I am in too much pain......"Penelope said almost grabbing the syringe.

5/29/2012 #119
Zuria Maylin

"Don't." Justin took the syringe to the other side of the room. "Penny, if you knock yourself out, there is a 99.99% chance of not waking up. Okay, not that dramatic, but pretty close."

5/29/2012 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Zuria Maylin Rosie McDonald, Silena River
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member